• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I saw that game between you and pops it was REALLLY close like lasty stock at high percentages like 140% and I was like whos gonna win, and lil hits would happen and the person would survive lol. This suspense was too much. I had fun playing you iswell hopefully I will get to see you lot at the next smash event.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
e.g. ps if u are still there and u still go in aib (all is brawl) can u find a guy called DGDShadow, he is a falco user and can u ask if i can face him in a falco ditto (i dont have an account in aib). He sed he was the best falco (brawl) in the uk and it is irritating me loool thanks in advanced if u help me.[/QUOTE]

lol i beat his falco in a falco ditto =][/QUOTE]

ok never mind i hate people that say they are the best and arent. im most probably one of the top falco users in the u.k (brawl).

oh yh and well done everyone at ranbattle and sorry i couldnt attend something came up at the last minute and i apologize to all the people that were expecting me to come e.g. tamoo, fuzzyness, mako etc.

Well done SOS Brigade teammate "Mako" for doing well in the event although SOS has to really stop losing to fuzzy lol

and last but not least well done professor pro although i wasnt there ima sure ure rocked the house with fox :chuckle:

AH DAMMIT ITS GONNA TAKE ME FOREVER TO GET IN THE RANKINGS NOW!!!!

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Shock/4Stock/Rafiu: we would have placed much higher in then pops, pms, king, hugo (why the hell is he in the last dragon's spot) and tamoo. f this . i plan on coming to the next one and ****** evryone apart from the top 3 selected. ps. bullet bill im going to destroy your doc for 3 whole minutes. F Chrisboi last dragon beat him

The Last Dragon: OK, everyone's DEAD (excluding Fuzz) P. Pro why do u think u can leave us behind? Me and shock are still close to ure greatness. Why am I sixth? Hugo I want my place back, and I'll knee any1 who gets in my way! Me and Shock (Rafiu) are gonna **** in doubles. P.S. F This, I'm actually aiming for first, I dont care anymore.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Shock/4Stock/Rafiu: we would have placed much higher in then pops, pms, king, hugo (why the hell is he in the last dragon's spot) and tamoo. f this . i plan on coming to the next one and ****** evryone apart from the top 3 selected. ps. bullet bill im going to destroy your doc for 3 whole minutes. F Chrisboi last dragon beat him

The Last Dragon: OK, everyone's DEAD (excluding Fuzz) P. Pro why do u think u can leave us behind? Me and shock are still close to ure greatness. Why am I sixth? Hugo I want my place back, and I'll knee any1 who gets in my way! Me and Shock (Rafiu) are gonna **** in doubles. P.S. F This, I'm actually aiming for first, I dont care anymore.
looool All this talk and I bet its 4 stock saying this anyway. Dont john because you didnt arrive lol, if you did come you would have seen me place FIRST anyway beating Charles 3-1 in the Grand finals but they got recorded so you will see the ****. Charles deserved to lose though because he kept on saying before the match how am gonna lose and he cant wait to see the videos of me losing online but now it switched around so he isnt gonna say **** anymore lol. But I have gotten better and I am gonna **** Last Dragon and 4stock even harder then before, just tell me when you are down in London and you will witness the **** PRICKS!

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Thats what rankings are for no? Proving your worth. (Also shows whos bothered, ToS and Chrisboi lol)

Anyways I need to wait for TC and Fuzzball to get on MSN or so and we'll probably decide the next one, but guys be warned, you will NEED to pay the venue fee because from just looking at the numbers, theres so way in hell we are gonna host in another guys living room, so venue.

Also Last Dragon, I only saw like 3 matches (was pretty **** busy I had to get myself disqualified...) but popsuri leveled up like rare candy cheats...so youll be surprised at the next ranbat.

Train and fight, ;P

Mr P

Smash Ace
Rofl jiggs vs peach on mute what a ridiculous advantage for peach ROOOFFLL no johns charles you are pathetic. Good job pro son about time someone piped charles ego down.

VA

Smash Hero
no need for the p word...mr...P?

It's only the 2nd person charles has lost to in a year. I think there are a few substantial challengers for the mantle of #1 spot now.

Mr P

Smash Ace
no need for the p word...mr...P?

It's only the 2nd person charles has lost to in a year. I think there are a few substantial challengers for the mantle of #1 spot now.
Im not talking about who charles has lost to, i think it's pathetic that just because he lost on mute he is now calling for a ban espescially when it was an even matchup it's just johns on his part. He wasn't complaining when he beat pro there before.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
2nd person? o_O what are you on about lol (i hope you don't mean that brawl timeout >_>) I might main falco and shiek now, giving it a thought

VA

Smash Hero
You lost to frost last year, and yeah I think it's a bit lame, but not pathetic... :)

Yeah charles really keep your marth, you wouldn't have beaten me if you'd gone sheik/falco at the last ranbat.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I didn't really lose that tourney though, it was unfinished so that dosen't really count. I've lost to people and gone in losers bracket before

still watch my falco when the vids are out XD

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
had a great time at Rebirth. Just to say a big thanks to Charles for feeding me and housing and the games, thanks to Frozenwave for organising and thanks to R&F for showing up you guys are amazing. It was really good to see not only so many new players here that I havent played before but also loads of new players.

King_NDJ- I have to admit you really surprised me with tyour link. Nice job beating charles' falco :laugh: (this actually did happen)

PMS- you make me laugh :laugh:. Really good samus as well. It's a shame you didn't et past pools too cos imo you were def good enough to do so.

Mr Pro- weird to think how I hated your guts at one point :dizzy:. LOL WTF at doubles we just didn't lose :laugh:. GGs in singles as well. I wanted to beat you :chuckle:

Clockmire/Dave- even though the gay-est **** happened to me in our match :laugh: I don't mind since you are a very good brawl player.

Pops- like everyone has said your improving and it's good to see. Even before and after saturday you started rolling less predictably and you played well in our match. keep it up man

also- I got 3rd YAY :chuckle:

JJfox

Smash Cadet
title

Hey, great tourney I enjoyed it immensly....first tourney john though which is why I played pretty terribly...or maybe I'm just crap, who knows:urg:?

JJL's name should be JJlinyard - confirmed

And did anyone ever find out who that 'Jay' guy was??

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im not talking about who charles has lost to, i think it's pathetic that just because he lost on mute he is now calling for a ban espescially when it was an even matchup it's just johns on his part. He wasn't complaining when he beat pro there before.
I agree on the last bit lol. He was saying that it was gay when I lost to him before and said that stage banning should be put into the game but when he to me he was saying the stages should be banned altogether and have French rules. Tbh they should stay the same as we have already started off the ranbats with the rules we have now so thats how it should stay.

I didn't really lose that tourney though, it was unfinished so that dosen't really count. I've lost to people and gone in losers bracket before

still watch my falco when the vids are out XD
lool I still played bad that match cos I beat your falco on the same stage in the same matchup when I sent you to the losers bracket. So dont get too happy, next time I will **** it and you wont know who you want to main:bee:

You lost to frost last year, and yeah I think it's a bit lame, but not pathetic... :)

Yeah charles really keep your marth, you wouldn't have beaten me if you'd gone sheik/falco at the last ranbat.
imo he might have won with his sheik but prob not his falco lol. But I havent seen you play in a while so the times are changing which was clearly shown by me yesterday :bee:. And I remember the times Charles calling me **** lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
King_NDJ- I have to admit you really surprised me with tyour link. Nice job beating charles' falco :laugh: (this actually did happen)
this is true but it was luck i think :laugh: but yeah thanks man luv ur Dr. Mario

That guy sayin rebirth was amazin lol

Thanks every1 who came makin it a gd day

Frozenwave 4 arrange it n my names King NDJ not King of J

Fuzz and Prof just 4 being u. u guys r sum nxt level n prof will continue underground trainin lol

those complainin bout the spot dnt u wheren't there so u lost out nxt time show up n JOHNS!!!!!!!!!

as 4 the nxt 1 dnt do it till 29/01/2009 coz every1 takin A levels has exams n christmas will make us all broke so we cnt afford 2 do 1 between now n then, if possible host a new years event play smash from 2008 - 2009 wat a way 2 brin in the new year lol

but if i didn't say it already REBIRTH (in the guys voice)lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool That guy was funny.
He was mad reppin his tourn by sayin Rebirth EVERYTIME he went on the mic and all of his speeches ended in....REBIRTH loool.
Also thanks for the comment about me King:)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hey prof that ganon thing at 6:16 is sick, I'm stealing it.

also the fox ditto at 6:30 is ninja from holland XD I was there to watch that

my fave kill was when i jumped over bullet bills charge shot with a falcon punch and it hit haha

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
gd tourney, u lot own at melee, sum1 let me know wen u lot got another one, gotta play the best to get better init. That no.1 Brawl spot will be mine next time u watch fuzzy. and also yer JJL will do for the verication :)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
REBIRTH!

Thats sick, I want a mic and speakers for the Next ranbattle too so I can shout NO JOHNS down the mic. Anyways the next one is still in question cause we need to find a venue, but I kinda have an idea of what time we are looking for though, so...in a month this thread should reactivate or so.

Also from tomorrow Im gonna change the look of the frontpage so look forward to it ;v

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
gd tourney, u lot own at melee, sum1 let me know wen u lot got another one, gotta play the best to get better init. That no.1 Brawl spot will be mine next time u watch fuzzy. and also yer JJL will do for the verication :)
Yeah it was good playing you iswell. Hopefully you claim that no.1 spot from Charles as he has no right to be in the top in both games even though he lost melee but you know what I mean lol. I will tell you on msn if any events are coming up and hopefully we can have some fun games.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
JJlinyard keep wit ur marth it was gd man dnt swap 2 link just coz i did ok its hard 2 win wit link as 4 that guy called dave i hate peaches they dnt die y wld u do that 2 me lol
lol yer inknow i am sticking with my marth, but i used to play link, and it used to be me vs tako, link vs samus all the time, we knew were both out so we thought u know just for jokes play it lol.

o yer by anychance any1 got them brackets, or the list of peeps who came, cos i wanna post up the results on aib?????

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol yer inknow i am sticking with my marth, but i used to play link, and it used to be me vs tako, link vs samus all the time, we knew were both out so we thought u know just for jokes play it lol.

o yer by anychance any1 got them brackets, or the list of peeps who came, cos i wanna post up the results on aib?????
Were you in my pool?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is all I know about the results....

Melee:
[1] Professor Pro
[2] Fuzzyness
[3] Bullet Bill
[4] King of J < Need verification on that name...
[5] Dave
[5] Pops < Simply Massive improvement from last ranbat, great job
[7] Hugo
[7] Tamoo

Quote:
Brawl:
[1] Fuzzyness
[2] Mako
[3] JJL < Verification Needed
[4] Conk
[5] Tamoo
[5] Liam
[7] Dave
[7] Eni

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Instead of MSN with Ppro you can check this forum ;P the front page gets updated at every update lol

Or you guys can add me and ill give you updates every update via MSN...ask someone for my MSN or PM me

Tamoo

Smash Master
I think quite a lot of ppl used ur name, me included. I only used it cos i cudnt b bothered to make my own name and TC is the initials of my name so i thought i might as well use that. I made the wrong assumption that ud have tap jump off lol. didnt screw me over that much tho tbh.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ok Update:

We have decided to try and get the venue for 6th of December. Now all we are waiting for is for Charles to find out if its free and book it. Now we are definately gonna need 25 people to come so it all balances out costs and stuff. 5 for entry.

Another problem is TV's, we did the ranbat at ReBIRTH!! with 4 TV's but im sure you guys would like to casual as well, so we are looking on trying to get 8 TV's. But thats pretty hard since the only one who can supply us TVs atm is Fuzzy and he has like, 3. Any of you drivers, can any of you bring a TV? HELP THE COMMUNITY MANZ

~Frostbolt

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
hey guys im at school being bored to FFFFF so I decided to make the update...

• As you can see, the Frontpage has had a GameFAQS style make over ;P I was thinking the old Frontpage was looking too messy so yeah I changed it
  • The Next Ranbattle is PLANNED for the 6th of December. We just need to wait for Fuzzy to confirm venue and my EMA to come in...
  • Also we might have a TV issue...but we are trying to get it sorted out

Anyways yeah short update cause its just me in school.

~Frostbolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom