• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Seriously is there even any money which is gonna be won cos I know its £5 to get in but............£5 and I am black so you know what its like when its £5 and no chance of a potential profit.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
This is a ranbat and not a tournament PPro. We all know youd rather pay 5 pounds for some KFC but this is a venue cost. Youd have to spend ANOTHER 5 pounds each for a tournament and that just isnt appealing for a monthly thing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is a ranbat and not a tournament PPro. We all know youd rather pay 5 pounds for some KFC but this is a venue cost. Youd have to spend ANOTHER 5 pounds each for a tournament and that just isnt appealing for a monthly thing.
Nah I would rather spend it in Take Two instead of KFC.
But seriously I dunno if I am gonna make this....

Retroking2000

Smash Master
is that going to be enough ? .

and i dont want to be the bearer or bad news

what happens if anyone tries to steal the setups ?

should the owner of the setup only stay at the table of his setup ?

I ,
would bring a setup i just dont want it to get damaged or stolen

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
No one probably knows how to get there. Me Included. I say we all go together, the saturday beforehand ill check how to get there or so.

Time for updates~

UPDATE:~

OK Melee Bringers are as follows

Fuzzyness
Pedobear
TailsChao

Brawl bringers

Fuzzyness
BulletBill
Clockmire << CLOCK MIRE

Guys please make sure you guys come on time at 11 at ReBirth ok?

ALso guys remember that the Ranbat starts at 11:30. 11:00 to 11:30 are signups so get here before you are auto disqualified.

~im out

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I forgot where we are meeting up for this event so someone cos I dont think anyone actually full awnsered my question of where it is last time I asked and how to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom