• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
since this thing is less than a week away i reckon that every1 whos going 2 this 1 shld say that way the pools can be made b4 we start and we can just jump straight into it and if more ppl do turn up then just put them in another pool

plus like i said earlier i think we shld meet at kings cross underground near the Metropolitan line around 10 wait 4 sum ppl and get on the train around 10:20 to Northwick Park Underground Station that way ppl r less likely 2 get lost n its easier 2 travel in a group

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Nessy from AiB here(just in case you go there)

I heard about the tourney, and i soooo hope to be going. Idk yet if i am allowed coz my parents are a bit iffe (O lol i said iffe...wtf is that anyway) about me going but train and london with just me and my two friends.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
we'll make the pools there ASAP when it's been like 30 mins. But I'm going to be very busy on the side playing guilty gear and playing in a guilty gear tourney so I need help running the actual Pools + Brackets. So TC Lend a hand =/ I'm not sure if we can do pools due to the amount of time we have so we might just do a double elimination bracket

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
We do pools but the thing is

Pools are going to be BEST OUT OF GODDAM FFFFF ONE

We dont have the time to have a horrendous amount of smash matches due to pools so we are gonna have to cut corners at places. Pools being one of them. The Double elimination Bracket will still be Ft2 and FINALS will be Ft5.

Now me and Charles has a GG tournament to play in as well, also I might need to supervise the MELTY BLOOD PC :dizzy: . So if theres anyone who wants to help run it on the day give a wave will ya~...on the day that is, not on forums

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Edit, Finals will be FIRST TO 3 NOT 5 LOLOLOL

OK Im gonna do one of those frontpage edits now

Update:

Looks like we are short on time (haha no shizzle) so we are gonna cut some corners.

• Pools will be First to 1 for each match, no Best out of 3 business cause we just dont have time
  • It will be double elimination as normal with 8 qualifiers, and first to 2 for each 'round'.
  • Finals will be First to 3 and please there will NOT BE that stuff we discussed last time about having 2 goes if you didnt get out yet. We are gonna stick to what we did at Ranbat number 1.

End of Update

EDIT: After this ranbat ill REMAKE the front page cause I reckon tis looking abit messy...mirite?

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
i reckon that every1 whos going 2 this 1 shld say that way the pools can be made b4 we start and we can just jump straight into it

i think we shld meet at kings cross underground near the Metropolitan line around 10 wait 4 sum ppl and get on the train around 10:20 to Northwick Park Underground Station
I'll definatly be there, Kings cross is actually past harrow for me so I wont be meeting up with you guys (should you all decide to do that).

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Yo, Nessy from AiB here(just in case you go there)

I heard about the tourney, and i soooo hope to be going. Idk yet if i am allowed coz my parents are a bit iffe (O lol i said iffe...wtf is that anyway) about me going but train and london with just me and my two friends.
its good that ure coming with ure friends more people means more matches to watch lol :)

e.g. ps if u are still there and u still go in aib (all is brawl) can u find a guy called DGDShadow, he is a falco user and can u ask if i can face him in a falco ditto (i dont have an account in aib). He sed he was the best falco (brawl) in the uk and it is irritating me loool thanks in advanced if u help me.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
LoL TC

Anyways with one more day till ReBirth you guys are gonna sort out a meeting point to somehow get there...me and nhat will make our way their ourselves, but it seems like we are all taking the Metropolitan line...

End

VA

Smash Hero
edwin the idiot. they'd probably all beat you, you just have no idea how good KDJ is. You sit there behind your computer screen watching vids and making comments. get out and play some people nub.

Turboman

Smash Rookie
I wish I found out about this earlier... now its gonna be like a mad rush to plan a trip to Harrow. Hopefully see all you guys tomorrow!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
[/QUOTE]
e.g. ps if u are still there and u still go in aib (all is brawl) can u find a guy called DGDShadow, he is a falco user and can u ask if i can face him in a falco ditto (i dont have an account in aib). He sed he was the best falco (brawl) in the uk and it is irritating me loool thanks in advanced if u help me.[/QUOTE]

lol i beat his falco in a falco ditto =]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
2day was really good playing the new people AND R&F WERE THERE AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE THEM GUYS LOL! I see that people like Owna have still got it and unfortantely his HOMOSEXUAL yoshi beat me lol.
I would like to apologize for beating Charles 3-1 in the grand finals and the vids being recorded so we can look back at them and say....'Thats when Professor Pro beat Fuzzyness'

Bullet Bill - Good to see your doc keeps on improving every time I see it and I agree on what Fuzzy said about your Doc being consistent. I think we ***** a bit too much together in doubles though lol

Pops - I think everyone is suprized with you and how much you have improved in a short amount of time, its good to see someone who has alot of potential at the game iswell.

King and PMS - Everytime I see you lot you get better lool, I dunno what kinda underground training you lot do but keep it up.

Everyone - I enjoyed playing pratically everyone at the smashfest and hopefully we get to see everyone at any other events and thanks for the co-operation throughtout the event with everything.

Frozenwave - Good stuff on sorting everything out, the event would never of even happened without you lol

Fuzzy - Soz abouot sending you to losers brackets only for you to work your way back up and lose again to me in the Grand Finals. I admit you did **** me HARD in that match when it was Fox vs Falco but I won the other 3 and hope to see them soon. I seriously enjoy our games though cos you always push me and hope to get in some games with you again soon.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
it annoys me because I think our rules are unfair, those stages should seriously be banned and we should be using french rules. It's stupid for a stage to make a matchup turn incredibly impossibly to win where as the neutral stages are fairly balanced. Generally gg's, most stupid thing i did was give you that shine after that b throw.. + i should main falco + shiek, maybe quit marth (don't know) and DEFINITELY stop trying to abuse jiggz, my jiggz is so **** now

It seems neoempire finally accept smash woot

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
it Annoys Me Because I Think Our Rules Are Unfair, Those Stages Should Seriously Be Banned And We Should Be Using French Rules. It's Stupid For A Stage To Make A Matchup Turn Incredibly Impossibly To Win Where As The Neutral Stages Are Fairly Balanced. Generally Gg's, Most Stupid Thing I Did Was Give You That Shine After That B Throw.. + I Should Main Falco + Shiek, Maybe Quit Marth (don't Know) And Definitely Stop Trying To Abuse Jiggz, My Jiggz Is So **** Now
Johns!!!!!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
It seems neoempire finally accept smash woot
NICE!!!!!!! So i guess you guys had a really good time. For some reason, I don't feel well :urg:
I didn't go Rebirth because of my parents :(. Now, I have to wait 5-6 months for super vs battle? Now I feel ill now. Sorry guys. I have to go now. :cry:

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Guys that was a great Event and Id like to thank ALL of you who came, for coming and special thanks to Nhat for controlling the ranbat for me while I was playing GG and tending the PC...and very special thanks to Neo Empire for allowing us to have it at ReBirth!
Now for the

Results

Melee:
[1] Professor Pro
[2] Fuzzyness
[3] Bullet Bill
[4] King of J < Need verification on that name...
[5] Dave
[5] Pops < Simply Massive improvement from last ranbat, great job
[7] Hugo
[7] Tamoo
Brawl:
[1] Fuzzyness
[2] Mako
[3] JJL < Verification Needed
[4] Conk
[5] Tamoo
[5] Liam
[7] Dave
[7] Eni
Leaderboard

Melee:
[15] Fuzzyness (8+7)
[15] Ppro (7+8)
[6] Loli (6+Fail)
[6] Hugo (4+2)
[6] Bullet Bill (0+6)
[5] The Last Dragon (5+0)
[5] King of J (0+5)
[4] PMS (4+0)
[4] Tamoo (2+2)
[4] Pops (0+4)
[4] Dave (0+4)
[2] TC (2+0)
Brawl:
[16] Fuzzyness (8+8)
[9] Tamoo (5+4)
[7] Loli (EPICFail)
[7] Mako (0+7)
[6] Hugo (6+0)
[6] Dave (4+2)
[5] Conk (0+5)
[4] TC (4+0)
[4] Liam (0+4)
[2] Eni (0+2)
[2] Chris (2+0)
[2] Neutral (2+0)
Updates:

Ive removed the one point just for coming part of the leaderboard cause I forgot the sheet where it had everyone who signed up :( so sorry for those who got one point of consolation...

Anyways Thats REBIRTH done! - I will remake the first page when I have time, which should be my school forum time haha

Thanks to all who came this time (ToS!!!FFFFFFFF)

And ill see when we can do the next, for now...LATERZ

VA

Smash Hero
Epic aaron. I'm actually proud. No ****ing johns charles. He beasted you get over it.

Aaron man I can't wait to play you again. You are the **** ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Epic aaron. I'm actually proud. No ****ing johns charles. He beasted you get over it.

Aaron man I can't wait to play you again. You are the **** ;)
Well done Aaron :-)
lol Seriously thanks for that comment. I cant wait to play you again, last time I played you I wanst playing at my best.
The matches of me and charles got recorded iswell so it hopefully its soon cos even im lookin forward to seeing them lol.
I remember first match was
My Fox vs Sheik on FoD where I won
My Fox vs Marth on FD where I won with a GAY shine spike at the end lol, just back throw then he did a forward B and while he was laggin I shined him at 0%
My Fox vs Falco on FD, that was pretty **** lol, he ***** me hardcore in this match, 3 stock I believe
My Peach vs Jigglypuff on Mute City where he got gayed and he didnt like it which is why he is tryin to get the rules change.
The WHOLE day was really good though.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Today was really good. Very well organised, although what happened to the finals being on the big TV? :)

Had real fun playing brawl. I think I did a fair job in making people respect DK ^^ Props to Bullet Bill and his awesome but unfortunately gimped Diddy. I still need to learn how to play against ROB - that's probably going to be my new aim for next month.

Need to practice melee....... lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
That ranbat was really good, thx to everone who organised and hosted it 4 us.
How on earth am i 2nd in the overall brawl tables lol, i need 2 improve massively to keep my position up.
Oh, and JJLinyard(i think thts ur name), that fox was really really good. Havent played a fox tht good in brawl b4.
I really surprised myself in melee 2day. That is by far the best i have ever played b4. That match against pops was probs the highlight of my day, it was just sooo intense. If tht was best of 3 instead of 1, it may have been a different story. Also, i got 2 play (get ownd) by prof 2day 4 the first time which was cool.
Anyway yeah, thx to all 4 this ranbat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom