• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaExile

Smash Cadet
Aww man i missed this tourney coz i had work >:(

Any1 know when and where the next tournament in London is taking place??

Also...any1 who wants to BRAWL let me know asap coz i'm pretty skillful...

If its to Train, have Fun or Compete...I'm there!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah there is a few people who are good at it like someone called Fuzzynes and another person called Craiigg. If you could get in contatc with them then you could prob get in some decent games with them. Btw why dont you play melee iswell along with 64 as melee is amazing and 64 is really good, brawl sucks though....

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Introduce doubles...

p.s shock will **** u all hahahaha. apart from the top 3 selected
p.s from shock f u prof. im gonna give you the shock theropy. waste........ prick

Tamoo

Smash Master
Double elimination brackets are kinda like, normal tournament brackets you see in the tournament mode in the Smash game. However this certain type of bracket has advantages over the normal one. You get 2 lives and the results are more fair due to this
  • 8 Players will be put into a Double elimination bracket
  • The players who win the most matches in their groups will be spread away from each other
  • Matches will be First to 2 (or Best out of 3)

• Hey, if in melee, i won all my matches in my pool, and come top, how did i end up playing PPro in the first round.? lol, i aint complainin cos i really wanted to play him at least once just to see how good he was, just wandering, thts all

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey, if in melee, i won all my matches in my pool, and come top, how did i end up playing PPro in the first round.? lol, i aint complainin cos i really wanted to play him at least once just to see how good he was, just wandering, thts all
Who did u play again when I faced you and what was the stocks you got me to again lol. I think you were the jigglypuff player but I dont memba.

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah i was the jiggly player,
I got ur fox down 2 two stocks and ur sheik down to 3
yeah, i wasnt tht much of a challenge 4 u but im still learnin the game, only had if 4 like a month now,
oh and awesome melee vids btw ( cant really b bothered 2 watch the brawl ones lol)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm confused what do you mean :S. There is a tourn in birmingham soon which some of us Londoners I looking to go to, we leave 10AM on saturday and we stay at the venue until 5AM then go back to London on sunday morning.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Guys heres an announcement

From what I've heard from Peeps at ReBirth, you guys where taking mans chairs and asking to use other TV's which where already being used. WTF people? The people who should sit downs are the ones who play so dont ask for chairs that are being used

Anyways now that THATS done. Woot at Fuzzyness Falco vs Ppro Fox, Smash has no comboes innit lolol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This ranbattle is played LIKE a tournament, but isnt as...beef if you know what I mean.
Yeah, I agree. While I am playing I dont think 'this is a ranbat so I wont try' but I still try as a tourn, I think there is less beef and pressure though cos in a tourn pplz greedyz for the moneyz yo.
Guys heres an announcement

From what I've heard from Peeps at ReBirth, you guys where taking mans chairs and asking to use other TV's which where already being used. WTF people? The people who should sit downs are the ones who play so dont ask for chairs that are being used

Anyways now that THATS done. Woot at Fuzzyness Falco vs Ppro Fox, Smash has no comboes innit lolol
I took a chair once but it was not in use but that still but me my bad which I take responsiblilty for, however I did not ask to go on another TV while it was in use lol, thats just rude, esp cos we are pratically guest.
Why did that guy really say smash has no combos lol, smash is the game with the most freedom of movement IMO and defintely has combos to pull but just cos they are not automatic (exception sheik) and they take prediction of your opponent and tech skill doesnt mean the game has no combos, and its a game where you have to vary soooo in terms of how you play, like your approaches, your spacing so you dont get sheild grabbed, its one of the deepest games out there, and everyone style is different so there are alot of things that these plan normal fighting games dont have.
SO YEAH BABY SMASH ALL THE WAY!

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
THIS IS SMASH BAYBEH

Yeah I totally agree, time to show that our smash scene is still healthy ;P comon huge turnouts.

BTW alot of you should be coming the next one, theres no johns cause its where you guys normally go to, near charlies house

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey can i just ask sumthing bout Osplay 2, the actual thread is dead so i thought id ask here instead.
Is it still goin ahead, if it is, can we have the details cos i have a feelin it might b cummin up soon.
If it isnt goin ahead, has a replacement been sorted out?
Also, how much do we owe u fuzzy cos i totally 4got to ask at the ranbat and i had the money ready and everything. Sorry if this info has been mentioned b4 but i really cudnt find it.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hey can you do me a favour, like an ******* i signed up using my real name, (liam) could you change it to cloudrain on the leader boards? if you dont belive me then you can ask all the people i played or check out my profile on allisbrawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey can you do me a favour, like an ******* i signed up using my real name, (liam) could you change it to cloudrain on the leader boards? if you dont belive me then you can ask all the people i played or check out my profile on allisbrawl.
You need hardcore proof like a video or a bunch of people to prove its you.....

nahh im jkin lol. Frozenwave will prob change it in his own time snce he isnt on the boards extremely frequently but you just have to wait. Are you part of HSAM or were you just someone who came along to the Rebirth tourn?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
naaa lol not HSAM, im from a fairly new clan from North London, we actually have a clan battle with HSAM on the 29th

p,s, i knew you'd win the melee tourney XD

JJfox

Smash Cadet
Yeah dat ***** ain't in HSAM!! lol jkz but yeah I think I play you at "liam" so I guess i can be one of the "all the people i played".
You suck HSAM!! gunna **** you and you little buddies like screaming little whores.:)

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
what's HSAM? o; does it play brawl? are there more guys like that fox i faced?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I <3 Melee.

lool pro played good expect when fuzzyness did that nasty falco combo on him loool.

i guess profs fox isnt falco immune.
loool nah I just played bad that match, I sent him to the losers brackets before on the same matchup and same stage, he knows my fox usually ***** his falco, and my fox will **** you when I see you next Edwin. Get some of that Up throw Up AIR!

p,s, i knew you'd win the melee tourney XD
lol Thanks alot :bee:

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Yeah we all play Brawl, Melee and a little bit of the original..The fox you faced is one of our best at brawl and the only reason he didn't win the Brawl Tourney is because it was his first (kinda) one...Johns (ironically his name is Jon...lol):chuckle:
one of the best?? you know im the best in HSAM at Brawl and Melee XD me vs mako dat was intense init man. **** me we got schooled in Melee tho!!

p.s you could just feel it was gonna be profs day.

JJfox

Smash Cadet
one of the best?? you know im the best in HSAM at Brawl and Melee XD me vs mako dat was intense init man. **** me we got schooled in Melee tho!!

p.s you could just feel it was gonna be profs day.
Well I didn't want to say you were they best in HSAM!! because you didn't play like you usually do, a lot of Dair Usmash but you should've still got to the finals and won!! *****.:mad:

P.S.Yeah I knew prof was gunna win, but who said Fuzzyness was better than prof...you?? Mario Kart Wii?? I think it was you:|

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well I didn't want to say you were they best in HSAM!! because you didn't play like you usually do, a lot of Dair Usmash but you should've still got to the finals and won!! *****.:mad:

P.S.Yeah I knew prof was gunna win, but who said Fuzzyness was better than prof...you?? Mario Kart Wii?? I think it was you:|
loool Well im pretty sure JJlinaryd was under pressure, its hard to come to a new place and play like you normally do against other people and you get nervouse pretty quick, it happened to me at my first event.

And Fuzzyness is currently the best in the UK so technically he is better then meand that was the first event I took first place from him lol but I am looking to take his title away from him by beating him atleast in the next two events then I can start making the statements of me being the best in the UK.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I never once saw you play peach though?? Why, is it mindgames?
I used to main peach lol, but then she got boring and I got ***** sooo badly by marth so I decided to try and pick up fox and now my fox is where it is today, but mostly I dont play her cos I find her boring lol. I mostly pick peach on a stage like Mute City (a.k.a Pro City :bee:) cos peach is gay on that stage lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I literally cannot wait for fox dittos with pro. They are going to be what everyone watches in the finals from now on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom