• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko

Smash Champion
fox dittos are always good.

in fact, spacie dittos are always good.

also, so are falcon dittos.

Fast faller dittos are always good.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA is trying to make our tourneys like canadian tourneys.

im going to improve my marth X Fox

just in case , i meet VA and prof. in brackets
im going to improve my fox X marth

just in case , i meet fuzzyness, frostbyte, edwin, chrisboi (dunno why i mentioned him lol) and all the other faggy marth mains.

fox dittos are always good.

in fact, spacie dittos are always good.

also, so are falcon dittos.

Fast faller dittos are always good.
QFT

VA

Smash Hero
I really need to improve my fox vs marth, but the thing about me and pro is versatility. So many characters to choose from? I have the better Peach of course....but who has the better fox, this is yet to be shown?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I really need to improve my fox vs marth, but the thing about me and pro is versatility. So many characters to choose from? I have the better Peach of course....but who has the better fox, this is yet to be shown?
You dont have a better peach lol, your peach just won two months ago, but come and face me now to confirm everything lol

VA

Smash Hero
I'm drunk.

I 2 stocked your fox with ease on YS, I was not worried by your peach at all, you camped the wholllleeee of the last stock in our peach ditto. You stood still and threw like 10000 turnips, I was loling inside because I knew I had you. Nice bair finish.

But seriously. Me and pro are similar standard atm. His fox is way better vs marth though and I fully admit that. I think I would beat him in fox ditto because it's a match up I know better than him. He has no good fox to compete with except me so lol. But Prof is my bf and we ****.

and lol at the funny combos I did on chrisboi in marth dittos, I killed him a few times with dthrow dair, was lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm drunk.

I 2 stocked your fox with ease on YS, I was not worried by your peach at all, you camped the wholllleeee of the last stock in our peach ditto. You stood still and threw like 10000 turnips, I was loling inside because I knew I had you. Nice bair finish.

But seriously. Me and pro are similar standard atm. His fox is way better vs marth though and I fully admit that. I think I would beat him in fox ditto because it's a match up I know better than him. He has no good fox to compete with except me so lol. But Prof is my bf and we ****.

and lol at the funny combos I did on chrisboi in marth dittos, I killed him a few times with dthrow dair, was lol
Not only are you my bf, but your also my bff. When I see you next at whatever event we will see who is on top of who lol. Dont need to talk about it now because when the time comes, I will provide what I do. A pen!s and something along with it.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
OK Guys take all the banter somewhere else, like the london thread.

Anyways guys, me and charles decided we aint gonna do a ranbat on December. We are gonna do it on january cause people have lives and need to prepare for christmas and ****. Also our venue we was gonna book, has been booked already so we are screwed anyhow

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
UPDATE:

Actually FFFit, I'm gonna go try and find a venue with my contacts. December the 6th guys keep it free. If by the week before the RanBat I cant find a venue AND find TV's then it wont happen. But Im gonna try my best to find a venue with the people I know.
  • We havnt got a venue confirmed but im trying to find one.
  • I have no clue on how im going to get 8 TV's for this ranbat, but if I can...
  • I also have no clue how im going to pay for the venue. My EMA is in but Ive only got like 50 pounds left of EMA since I've bought Wrath of the Lich king ;V.
Info if the ranbat happens
  • 5 pound venue fee, me and charles are NOT going to pay for the venue by ourselves -_-
  • Frontpage basic rules blergh blergh
  • This time, if it happens, we are going to share the event with another game from london. Lets do things to keep the event fresh ya know?
Note to Charles and Tails Chao: MSN me when you see this and im online, I'll window mode my WoW today so I can get the message.

VA

Smash Hero
UPDATE:

Actually FFFit, I'm gonna go try and find a venue with my contacts. December the 6th guys keep it free. If by the week before the RanBat I cant find a venue AND find TV's then it wont happen. But Im gonna try my best to find a venue with the people I know.
  • We havnt got a venue confirmed but im trying to find one.
  • I have no clue on how im going to get 8 TV's for this ranbat, but if I can...
  • I also have no clue how im going to pay for the venue. My EMA is in but Ive only got like 50 pounds left of EMA since I've bought Wrath of the Lich king ;V.
Info if the ranbat happens
  • 5 pound venue fee, me and charles are NOT going to pay for the venue by ourselves -_-
  • Frontpage basic rules blergh blergh
  • This time, if it happens, we are going to share the event with another game from london. Lets do things to keep the event fresh ya know?
Note to Charles and Tails Chao: MSN me when you see this and im online, I'll window mode my WoW today so I can get the message.
Um, I can get a free venue with 4 rooms and like 8 TV's/projectors...I think...I could just attempt to set up the ranbat at my uni...I know it's a little way to travel to sussex uni but if it helps?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Edwin stop lying to yourself, you cant travel to a Uni in london nevermind a Uni outside

VA if we did it there, it would need housing so I doubt that would work

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
its a london ranking battle, london dosen't sound like sussex at all to me sorry >_>

Can smashers from london do some venue research please..we need help atm and the venue I know is booked for christmas. The only one we can find is £200 and that requires 40 people -_-

VA

Smash Hero
What a stupid reason, sussex is less than an hour outside of london, so it doesn't need housing if people get there early it can be done before 8. But you know whatever, I offered a free venue and you straight up refused it for a **** reason, good one charles.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Well the thing is attendance issues innit, if its an hour outside of london and like peeps cant even be bothered to move INSIDE london then theres no hope.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Well if I can GARUNTEE 40 people coming, then Ill do it at Area51 and we can all be happy with a nice large space for the ranbat. Also if we get a huge turnout, Ill take videos of the event and show to Neo Empire to try and get us into SvB since its hard to say no to a huge turnout for a game ya knaa~?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well if I can GARUNTEE 40 people coming, then Ill do it at Area51 and we can all be happy with a nice large space for the ranbat. Also if we get a huge turnout, Ill take videos of the event and show to Neo Empire to try and get us into SvB since its hard to say no to a huge turnout for a game ya knaa~?
Kool, atleast the event is far away and we have alot of time to promote it and stuff to get a bigger turnout and then show SvB.

VA

Smash Hero
I'll potentially be at the next one too. Try not to physically assault me if you get overcome with hatred ben.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
advitise on all is brawl aswell, may get more ppl to come, i can bring about 3 to 7 ppl :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom