• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
how much does it cost to get to this 'Area 51'. Don't do it on a sunday...
Events arent USUALLY held on a sunday. And it might cost about £5 I dunno.

It's actually called Area 51.
Yes, it is. I agree, This is what it is called. Where we went, this was the name of the area. The name is what TC just said. The place where we did rebirth was just said by TC. TC gave the name of the place. The places name is in the post of TC.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
OK We have found a venue but I need to keep it secret for a while. But its in london and easy to get to.

Now heres the second part of the problem. SETUPS. As always we will need YOU to contribute to the ranbat with your setups as usual. THis time we are looking on 4 for each game. Which means 4 Brawls and 4 Melee's

So whos up for bringing some, I can bring a Gamecube setup for Melee

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
only problem is setups, people MUST bring wii's/cubes! Im bringing my wii with brawl and melee.

Trust me guys you're going to like this RB! hopefully everyone attends and it's going to be in central so no worries!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
OK We have found a venue but I need to keep it secret for a while. But its in london and easy to get to.

Now heres the second part of the problem. SETUPS. As always we will need YOU to contribute to the ranbat with your setups as usual. THis time we are looking on 4 for each game. Which means 4 Brawls and 4 Melee's

So whos up for bringing some, I can bring a Gamecube setup for Melee
I can bring one US brawl/freeloader and a cube/melee setup if needed

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Double post so that post can be by itself for a bigger impact.

I C O U L D bring a cube but bcos im a selfish ***** I will wait until other people say so it saves ME the hassle of carrying it and any potential damage to my property.
Its brilliant being a selfish prick.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
well my crew could be willing to bring at least 1 wii, melee and brawl. could prob get up too 3 just tell me and ill ask them.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
PHAT UPDATE!!!

Neo Empire once again has given us a venue to use for our ranbat! You guys know the drill. Bring setups and get the ranbat started! However theres a few things I want to go through with you guys.

Setups:

We need 4 setups of each game. 4 Brawl 4 Melee so whos willing to bring some, put your names on boards AGAIN so I dont need to reread the whole thread (please cut me slack :()

Melee Bringers:
  • Frostbolt
  • Charles
  • Empty
  • Empty

Brawl Bringers:
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty

Another thing I want to run through with you guys, are rules.

1. No outside food or drink may be consumed in the Yates Bar
  2. Respect the other gamers in the venue, if you shove one by accident, say sorry etc
  3. NO SMOKIN DUHRRRRR

And thats it, but in case none of you guys check the frontpage, cause I know you guys dont, ill repost relevant info.

• Address: 269-271 Station Road Harrow
  • Times: Doors will open at 1200 so signups start at 1200 and will last until 1300. The ranbat will have to be from 1300 till 2100 since theyll boot us out of there at that time
  • After the ranbat is complete, you guys can have all the casuals you want :p so think of this as a huge smashfest after the ranbat is done

So yeah thats my update

REBIRTH!!!!!

~Frostbolt

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
More confirmed Information and rulings...

Free Entry
No Under 16's (im VERY sorry if any of you are under this age, but if you are under but you look older then its cool)
If you LOOK young and wanna buy alchohol, bring your ID
No alchohol for under 18's
No outside food or drink is permitted, anyone caught with any food or drink not from the bar will be removed

Thisll be pasted on frontpage as well

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
So for setups its currently at

Melee

• Frostbolt
  • Charles
  • Wolfie
  • Empty

Brawl

• Charles
  • Bullet Bill
  • Empty
  • Empty

Also guys, be aware the more people who attend these ranbats, the better chance we have of getting into SvB (and boy SvB is the **** so trust me its worth it)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
OK Guys heres an announcement

For you guys who have Japanese or Chipped Wii's. Will you allow Neo Empire to use them for a day till you need to go? Theres a Japanese Wii only fighting game they are bare hyped for, but all they have are PS2's so theyve asked me if I can ask you guys if you can bring them. Please put names down, also if you bringing a Wii for Brawl and its chipped, we might switch Brawl for Melee during the casualtime so they can use the Wii.

Another thing guys, is that we finished the ranbat really nicely last time. This time you can PLAY UNTIL 2100 so that means after the ranbat is done, CASUAL TIME

~Frostbolt Out

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
i can house you at mine the day before
That'd be great, thanks. I need to find out if i'm allowed to go or not first though.

If I do go, I might have to leave early cause I missed the last train to Birmingham last time I went London. It said that the last train was at 11pm when I checked on the website but I went to the station at 9:30 and the guy said the last train already left :/.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
I'm allowed to go, just need to book the tickets. Where would you pick me up/meet me?
Should I get a train to Euston?

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
frostbolt, frozenwave, loli, watevea ur going by, put the post code of the place otherwise its hard 2 find it
might not b comin coz ive got exams in january but i might go n if i can then im bringin ppl n PMS shld b goin coz he finishes uni 4 christmas that week yea :D if i do come there will b an extra cube so put me dwn as a mayb

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Update: Setups update

Gamecube

• Frostbolt
  • Charles
  • Wolfie
  • Empty

Wii's

• Charles
  • Bullet Bill
  • Tails Chao
  • Empty
Now for the Japanese/Modded Wii setups, itd be really great if some of those could be brought in. NE have done us quite a favor so we should do them one no? Put your name down if you can bring a ***/Modded Wii

• Charles
  • Tails Chao
Thanks alot guys in advance for bringing setups. Without you we wouldnt have any ranbat at all

~Frostbolt

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't think you should put my wii as a smash setup, seeing as I don't have a proper brawl copy atm.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I hope alot of HSAM are going to this, it's about time me and kira show everyone who the strongest brawl crew in london is

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I hope alot of HSAM are going to this, it's about time me and kira show everyone who the strongest brawl crew in london is
loool Are you lot having a rivarly with HSAM. I heard you lot were pretty good though, and how many of them are you, cos I know there are quite a few HSAM people. But both teams keep up the work anyway, I know both you and/or Kira placed quite high in the last two events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom