• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Beat him, and then reason your hand, point your finger at him, put on this face:bee: and then start to laugh hard at him but not the type of laugh which is 'hahahahahahha' it has to be like 'HA HA HA HAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAA' then the deed is done.
i will and laugh with pleasure if i win and beat him in the grand final, lol thats if i make it haha.

if i dont then i will praise that person who does beat him in brawl.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
seriously why do u think so?
You aren't bad.

Charles said the only reason he won is because you made a few predictable mistakes like rolling too much, which basically everyone does at first.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Since i didn't make it to rebirth, i don't think i will make it to this ranking battle. :(
Why :confused: Seriously you should try to make this one, theres gonna be more people and more setups and a longer time we can stay there and its free to get in lol.
If you're worrying about everyone gonna be infront of you in rankings it doesnt really matter that much lol, more important where you place on the day.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
people don't really play brawl online much lol
Fuzz bring the 2 vs 2 brawl to life, 1 on 1's are getting way too boring especially because brawl is such a fun, fast paced game full of AT's without overly broken characters >_>

Kasper!

Smash Lord
50p mm brawl? I've heard lots of good things abaout your falco and wanna give you some games :chuckle:
Wat have you heard and who told you loool

Fuzz bring the 2 vs 2 brawl to life, 1 on 1's are getting way too boring especially because brawl is such a fun, fast paced game full of AT's without overly broken characters >_>
yes 2 vs 2 would be nice

you sure you're not getting confused with melee?
LOL

Sounds like melee to me.
I LOL'D even harder

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Why :confused: Seriously you should try to make this one, theres gonna be more people and more setups and a longer time we can stay there and its free to get in lol.
If you're worrying about everyone gonna be infront of you in rankings it doesnt really matter that much lol, more important where you place on the day.
My parents won't allow me to go out anywhere. Not even my brother can take me out. Its like i'm in prison in my own home lool and i'm 16??? Sorry but what?!?!?:mad::confused: All i can say is that i will try to come down to this session. I can't promise though :(

hopefully i shld b there and hurricane try n make it
I will try and come down man.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Update: Setups update

Gamecube

• Frostbolt
  • Charles
  • Wolfie
  • Empty

Wii's

• Charles
  • Bullet Bill
  • Tails Chao
  • Empty
Now for the Japanese/Modded Wii setups, itd be really great if some of those could be brought in. NE have done us quite a favor so we should do them one no? Put your name down if you can bring a ***/Modded Wii

• Charles
  • Tails Chao
Thanks alot guys in advance for bringing setups. Without you we wouldnt have any ranbat at all

~Frostbolt
Needed Bump

Edwin Frostbyte and Chrisboi you coming to this btw?

Also an idea has popped up.
After the ranbat we might have abit of time, and all of us should be there. So why dont we do a 10vs10 or 15vs15 and record it for epichype?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Important Announcement

The Venue is no longer free, I repeat the venue is no longer free. Free venues are rare as hell so I didnt expect the venue to stay free anyways but I think I should let you guys know. The entry cost is now 5 pounds.

I still expect all of you guys to come anyways :p if you guys wanna talk to me, then hieuhuudo@hotmail.co.uk for contact.

http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129629&postcount=1 << First post of the Neo empire thread.

~Frostbolt out

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Important Announcement

The Venue is no longer free, I repeat the venue is no longer free. Free venues are rare as hell so I didnt expect the venue to stay free anyways but I think I should let you guys know. The entry cost is now 5 pounds.

I still expect all of you guys to come anyways :p if you guys wanna talk to me, then hieuhuudo@hotmail.co.uk for contact.

http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129629&postcount=1 << First post of the Neo empire thread.

~Frostbolt out
I can bring a full brawl setup AND a full melee setup if needed.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Its needed but are you coming down? Would be nice if you did.

What ill try and do is decide the 10v10 on the day. Take 2 team leaders and take your picks. Also can someone bring a camcorder that can get a mic attached to it, I wanna commentate

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Its needed but are you coming down? Would be nice if you did.

What ill try and do is decide the 10v10 on the day. Take 2 team leaders and take your picks. Also can someone bring a camcorder that can get a mic attached to it, I wanna commentate
yeah I am and yeah I'll bring both setups as it would prob be useful. Commentary = top idea

Who's commentating? :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:O I know I am gonna be in the 10vs10 but please can I commentate lol, it will be the epic type of the commentary. I've always wanted to do it iswell.
Me and Frostbolt commentary.....?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
.......Charles commentating isnt that hype tbh, hype phrases are gay lol I dont wanna be hearing typical things I wanna be hearing some lulz commentary. Plus I have got the banter, ask Zeppo lol. But tbh my commentary will be epic, look at my trashtalking, I know how to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom