• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yep, Kritz is gay though, he is trying to keep it until he gets his PAL but I am gonna take it back before then. It's his fault he bought NTSC and cannot adapt to PAL ways lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
So whos interested in going, I wanna have good numbers for this and why the hell not? Theres other stuff there to get played as well (I think Charles is bringing Bomberman or something). Also watch a tournament roll out even if you dont know anything

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
So whos interested in going, I wanna have good numbers for this and why the hell not? Theres other stuff there to get played as well (I think Charles is bringing Bomberman or something). Also watch a tournament roll out even if you dont know anything
Well I'm not so sure. I mean is this all gonna be doing tournament stuff? In which case it doesn't sound that good cos I'd rather there'd be time for friendlies.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Rebirth has 2 events going on one day

Fighters day : CASUALS WOOOO Loadsa fighting game casuals, basically the ranbat is gonna be done in the Fighters day including things like 3S and stuff
ReBirth Tournament: GG^C and KoF98UM tournament. Watch it and love it

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL you dont like tourneys or something. Tourns are fun.
And I am interested in coming iswell btw.
yeah but by the sounds of things this is gonna have other games as well and it's gonna be pushed for time. If I come and lose, which I usually do at tournaments, then it won't be very fun for me

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah but by the sounds of things this is gonna have other games as well and it's gonna be pushed for time. If I come and lose, which I usually do at tournaments, then it won't be very fun for me
I'm pretty sure the tourn won't be 100% tourn matches, sooner or later the tourn will come to the end and the friendlies will start so you should just come for fun and watching the games. Seriously you shouldnt get turned off by tourns, it is a chance for you to watch a few games, see a few different styles and see how maybe you could improve your gameplay. And since you have improved I am sure you will do ok :).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
South London. Croydon area. I can get to the underground easy but because I don't know where to change stop if the stop where the venue is overground I cant make it lol, so I have to figure out how to get there 1st.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ill see when it gets closer, how Ill actually get there~ Hopefully it isnt long

Also Bullet you can walk around and play random games, they have SF4 on freeplay

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Banter is a skill formed deep within ones self, often in ones dna. It cannot be area specific, just person specific.

The banter is strong with you, Pro.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Banter is a skill formed deep within ones self, often in ones dna. It cannot be area specific, just person specific.

The banter is strong with you, Pro.
I am very extremely happy to be knighted and declared that the banter exists within me.
Thank you Koop, you have done me right my friend, you have done me right.

Aiko

Smash Champion
bullcrap, scotland is obviously the home of banter. London is just a collection of fads and finishes

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Nah, scottish people have a natural banter gene in their dna, thats why if you get a scottish guy in london he still has all that banter.

Us english only have a 1/100 chance of being born with the banter gene, thats why most of us are boring c*nts.

VA

Smash Hero
Hehe, I'm going. It's worth the ridiculously long travel times to show up aaron again.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Theres gonna be brawl right, if there is im coming (hopes he doesnt face his friend in the first round). People said that i was good at the last one lol and can you believe it i got better during this last month, so lets see if i can actually get ranked this time.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ranbattle Update

OK Guys now that we are getting kind of close (my idea of close is strange so~) we need to sort out who brings what. We have accurately from 1130-1800 to get the ranbats done, with 4 setups. So this is how Ive planned it (I havnt put much thought but oh well~)
  • 4 setups, 2 Brawl and 2 Melee
  • Use pools to get 8 qualifiers for each game
  • Then brackets, double elimination and NO VIDS WILL BE TAKEN. Instead of staying at home and watching us like a bedroom warrior, how about you move your *** and enjoy some hype >_>

So yeah we need some people to bring certain setups. I can bring a Melee setup so we need some others...

Quick reminder of Rebirth

A Reminder of thing you need to remember about ReBirth

• Venue fee is 5 pounds. 5 British pounds
  • Doors open at 1100. So unless we are gods we cant actually start at 1100. So this is the plan. 1100 doors open. 1130 are SIGNUPS and please dont miss this. I will not allow you into the pools if your late cause your a faggot.
  • Now that ive established the start time as 1130, we have to end by 1800. 1800 is when they turn off all casual setups out of respect to the finalists. So I HOPE we finish by then. If you want to go home then you can.
  • \o/~

Thats all for the update at this VERY moment. If anyone wants to ask me something the best place to ask is MSN cause I am NOT going to swim through the sea of banter :p

~Frostbolt

FROSTEDIT: We need to allocate Brawl and Melee setup bringers. So post in thread who can bring one. Im going to allocate 3 Brawl and 3 melee setup bringers just in case one of you people decide to come the week after.

Brawl Setup Bringers
Melee Setup Bringers

Frostbolt

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Fuzzy bring both
Tails Bring Melee

We need 2 more Brawl setups then. Unless MakoMako will DEFINATELY GO then we need 1 more

Edwin and Chrisboi, bring your wii's just in case

\o/~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom