• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Now the thing about the 8th of november, if we can get it at rebirth we will have it on 8th, if not its the 1st I reckon. All down to Fuzzyball though

UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok. So if we dont get it at this rebirth place then its gonna be at the GT venue if Charles wants to host it correct?
Also can you tell me the area that it is in at Rebirth so I can go to my old trusty map. (google lol)

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
woo i lost a £150 xleague tourney prize, cause online is **** and so is brawl >_> sorry to brawl lovers but dayum the people who play that online are *****

THAT WAS THE WORST TOURNAMENT I'VE EVER PLAYED AND 0% OF IT WAS FUN, NOT EVEN THE GAME. I did the ****test thing ever and played an online tourney for money which I'll never do again unless its a FPS or something. This also put me off brawl wi-fi, even if they "FIX" it, whats to fix FRAME DELAY is ****ing ****

lol , u lost 150 quid cos of lag.... screw Sakurai

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Geeze that sounds terrible, such a shame about online, could have been something great.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Your skills are from years ago.

BOOYAH

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I dont know about many events happening soon now that OSPlay isnt on anymore, I might do some smashfests later because only like 10-15 people went to them lol but I'm not 100% sure about it and I don't really want a repeat of the ranbat...

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
KK, It seems to me that there were alot more smash tournaments on these boards but werent going to happen 'cos of everyone going to OSPlay, now that its canceled, there are going to start poping up again. idk how many entrants they were at ur ranbats but it was kinda a pain you did single elim, but maybe you hold clan fights there and leave the official smashfest to a venue.....

I was asking if there was going to be brawl events on your next ranbat (which is Nov 8 right???), 'cos if not, i might not come as Nov 8 is my birthday

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
peter you need to find out from neoempire asap, I'm not in financial crisis at all, im just ****ing well gutted >_> and it sucks for everyone who was going to go

Jolteon

KK, It seems to me that there were alot more smash tournaments on these boards but werent going to happen 'cos of everyone going to OSPlay, now that its canceled, there are going to start poping up again. idk how many entrants they were at ur ranbats but it was kinda a pain you did single elim, but maybe you hold clan fights there and leave the official smashfest to a venue.....

I was asking if there was going to be brawl events on your next ranbat (which is Nov 8 right???), 'cos if not, i might not come as Nov 8 is my birthday
We don't have many tournaments in the first place but sometimes we get a few popping up.

There was like 45 in total or something, crew battles would probably bring too many people as well. But just holding a smashfest instead of a ranbat tends to bring in less people.

Next Ranbat will probably have Brawl as well but Fuzzy is taking care of stuff this time. It's gonna be the 8th of November if we get a venue at this event Neo Empire is doing, but if not it'll probably be the 1st.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Im getting an answer from Bullet Proof on sunday. Theres alot of peeps who wanna hold RB's at Rebirth so he's doing space init

Single elim to elim fast, they had to do it.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Good news guys! we have confirmation of being able to host it at the Rebirth tourney venue!

Westminster University's Student Union Building - Harrow Campus
Sunday 9th November arrive at 10:30am or so, Doors open at 11am.
Tournament Starts about 11:30 or 12. We get until 6pm, then we have to watch the GGAC and KOF finals, then after we can finish up if we ain't done. (ends at 10:30pm)
They supply us with 2-4 t.v's, some of us need to bring setups and if anyone can bring a T.V then great!

£5 entry to venue

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Update

The ranbattle has been confirmed for Rebirth!!

http://www.neoempire.com/rebirth/index.htm

Check out that site for actual details of place, times and such. But ill put times that matter to us here

Important Details

Location : Westminster University's Student Union Building - Harrow Campus
Entry Cost : 5 pounds, DO IT
Ranbat Registration : 1100 - 1130
Ranbat Start : 1200
Ranbat End : 1800

NO LUNCH BREAKS, GET SOMEONE WHO HAS FINISHED TO GET FOOD FOR YOU

Information Regarding the Ranbat

This time we are REALLY REALLY REALLY short on time so this is how its going to roll

The main guy from Neo Empire 'Bullet Proof' has kindly got us spaces and 2 or 4 TV's for the Ranbat! however however however

Reminders

1) We are REALLY short on time, so we are not taking any videos since we did alot of idle time last time
2) THEY HAVE NO GAMECUBES OR WII'S - Someone bring some, since this is the smash community, theres no johns, you guys are bringing Cubes ._.
3) Can you come at 11 for signups, any later than 11:30 means your OFF'D
4) Can you also come on the day and not the week after, thank you ToS
5) Prof have you got a new pad yet son?
and thats all from the update really, also can anyone bring a TV or so? one of you adults with a car~

Also this is being done by Neo Empire, stay back to watch the finals as well as play Smash people.

Jolteon

I can probably bring a cube setup, but my Wii setup is crap. :s

What if we had like 4 video cameras, surely we could record vids then?

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Im attending this shizz, gotta buy a new pad though, left one at Eds house in sunderland, and one at Wills house in Bolton.. dayum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom