• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
OMG YBMM....your in my hometown now....you know what that means after the tourney. PARTY TIME!!!!! lets get wasted u down? lol
you already know Pimpin.... Only if it doesn't interfere with the ride situation back, since My ride had to be back early sunday... but we will see...

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq, you can just say you want to team with me for Melee. You know you do. Forward has turned me Super Saiyan. :lick:
I might end up doing this.

Coheed, I think I'm going to team with Blood Hawk. I'm riding with that mofo, and also teaming for Brawl, so it's going to be a trifecta of togetherness.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can't wait for this tourney. It's going to be amazing with all the OoS people. n_n
Troll....

I just had an urge to claim this tourney "is going to be like an orgy on a grill. Now that is HOT." until I realized that's ****ing ********, and figured I'd share it with you anyways to get your daily dose of facepalm.
Thats a hot Line...lolol

i wish i could go i just wanna watch
Theres gonna be a stream (provided by me) so you wont miss much

STREAM LINKS IN THE SIG

NEOH won't be attending i guess....since we no longer have rides.... :(
get a bus......

ALSO Im bring a power strip (MAYBE 2) and umm i need someone to bring a TV that i can use
because i only have the wii+brawl+laptop+stream equipment...I dont have a TV small enough to carry around to tourneys (let alone fit in my car with 3 other people

SO SOMEONE PLEASE BRING A TV FOR ME (or just let me use your TV)

and bring extension cords becuase i dont have any

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Actually L cancel...

Wow I feel dumb for jerking you around like this, but I might have to leave early after all. I probably have to leave by like 10 at the very latest. So the way the schedule looks in the OP I should be able to do doubles, but you know how these things always run late and there is going to be a lot of people for this one.

So yeah... feel free to team with someone else if you want. If the timing is right I'm definitely still down though. If they stick to the schedule in the OP I'll probably be missing singles brackets instead of doubles, but who knows....-__-

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
I care about teams when I'm teaming with Harms, even though I gotta carry his *** I still know we can do well.

And also I changed my number Ori. Same area code, just 242-1056

Sliq

Smash Master
Ok it looks like I'm teaming with Blood Hawk for Brawl and Melee. Get some.

Also, Notra, are you housing Friday? If so, can I get your address and cell?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Actually L cancel...

Wow I feel dumb for jerking you around like this, but I might have to leave early after all. I probably have to leave by like 10 at the very latest. So the way the schedule looks in the OP I should be able to do doubles, but you know how these things always run late and there is going to be a lot of people for this one.

So yeah... feel free to team with someone else if you want. If the timing is right I'm definitely still down though. If they stick to the schedule in the OP I'll probably be missing singles brackets instead of doubles, but who knows....-__-
I fully intend to finish this tournament by 10pm. That's All I technically have the room available for, and they complained last time when we went to 11.

Just so everyone knows, worthless slowdowns will not be tolerated. We have to finish on time.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I understand stuff happens, sauce. xD We can just plan on teaming, and if it doesn't work out, I'll find a new teammate at the venue.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I fully intend to finish this tournament by 10pm. That's All I technically have the room available for, and they complained last time when we went to 11.

Just so everyone knows, worthless slowdowns will not be tolerated. We have to finish on time.
Well that would make things a lot easier for me. I just figured I'd let L cancel know what the situation is just in case.

also, I'll be accepting money matches if anyone wants (1-2$)

Top Bottom