• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Anyone going in my car, housing will be in Columbus only. I have to be home early on sunday and I already promised Columbus people rides up there. King Yoshi and Suyon, I don't know where you all live but we're probably not going to be going out of our way to get people. And it sounds like we're getting pretty full. But I'll talk with Tako as soon as I can.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well do you want my address Tyr? I mean I live like 15-20 minutes west of where King Yoshi lives. I mean that may also help if you can and not pick us up.
L's a jerk.
With so many OoS coming. Would it be a 16 man bracket still?

What's The Point

Smash Master
We usually go to the venue time limit even with top 16, so I'm guessing it will stay like that. Though, since Ankoku can't make it, I'm the other TO this time (Which I think means I'm Brawl TO), so there could be some DQing going about to speed up time.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I agree that taking top 32 would be better. A lot of people were upset last time I came about not making it out of pools. There were also like a million tv's being used for friendlies last time.

Suyon, I still have no idea where that is. From a very rough guestimate I think we'll have 2 open spots assuming Tako is driving up as well which isn't confirmed yet. But if your place isn't like directly on the way from Ann Arbor to Columbus we probably won't get you. It's a long drive as it is...

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'm probably not on the way seeing how I'm just south of Cleveland and like and North of Akron. I'll PM you my address. That will most likely tell you not to come get me but eh whatever. Also if you go through Canton you should pick up Blue Rogue.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm Really Hoping that this tournament has a 32 Man Bracket....especially if it will have a nice size turn out. So Whoever is in charge here....Really consider making it a 32 man Bracket....If there's a time Issue, just enforce the rules more so that people aren't just killing time doin MMs and Friendlies....

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright...

:mad:ATTENTION:mad:
People attending...If at all possible please bring Set ups PLEASE!!! This makes things run a lot smoother...If you think you don't need to bring set ups, you are mistaking. It is up to us to make sure tournaments have set ups...So please do so, so we can all enjoy an already hyped tournament...

Bring Wiis, TVs, Power Strips, extension cords, Etc...Lets make this happen.... GOD KAIS!!!:laugh:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If there are a ****ing ****load of setups, we can do top 32. I don't mean "****ing ****load" in the light sense either.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Minimum would probably be 1 set up per 5 smashers, so with pools of 5 we could run them all at once.

Power strips are a must since I don't think the venue has that many outlets.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
My other potential teammates are unsure if they can make it. Anyone else interested in teaming with an Olimar? :x
I'd be willing to team with you. I play Diddy and despite this only being like my 4th legit tourney, I can hold my own. I almost beat ding and rofa in my pools last tournament. It's totally up to you though. I would be wary of teaming with someone who hasn't really proven much myself.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Alright...

:mad:ATTENTION:mad:
People attending...If at all possible please bring Set ups PLEASE!!! This makes things run a lot smoother...If you think you don't need to bring set ups, you are mistaking. It is up to us to make sure tournaments have set ups...So please do so, so we can all enjoy an already hyped tournament...

Bring Wiis, TVs, Power Strips, extension cords, Etc...Lets make this happen.... GOD KAIS!!!:laugh:
^that

I think a top 32 bracket would be better for given all the out of staters a chance to make it in.

Also, would anyone happen to know Toph's Account on here or a way to contact him so i can ask for a ride, since I'm pretty sure he's coming down to this from East Lansing.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'll bring a tv and someone will bring a Wii to go with it. And yeah, if it's the same place as last time we desperately need powerstrips. There are a **** ton of outlets in there that don't work.

lol at giving the out of staters a chance to make it in. More like giving the locals a chance.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure its been discussed and I don't think it's going to go to top 32 make it.

Could be wrong though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ill try and Bring a few power strips/extention cords
the only thing is i dont want those stolen and that could be pretty high with this many people (not that i dont trust all u good people i have never meet yet) but ill bring like 2-4 if that helps

Top Bottom