• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

earthadept

Smash Lord
The venue is at north campus. I'm not sure if there are any hotels up there, but there are definitely some on central. It's not within walking distance, but you can take easily get up there without driving (take one of the michigan buses)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If you get housing Blue Rogue, we can Team.... Only if it's okay with Tyr cause I know Notra Wanted to with him....

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
It's cool ybm. I might not be entering doubles since I'm low on cash in that case.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ok thanks Tyr....And If you end up wanting to do doubles just let me know and I'll pay your way for you...that's what Bros are for....

And...on another note- I just got informed that Smash64 is coming with us...So I plan on teaming with him instead...Sorry Blue Rogue....

And Tyr...Can you talk to someone about housing, We are guaranteed to go now pimpin...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Can't OoS people get a hotel room on central and just take the bus to north? They'll never know you aren't Umich students...
You don't need to be a Umich student to take the campus busses. They're free for everyone. You need to either be a Umich student or pay to use the Ann Arbor busses (which don't matter for what the OoSers would need to do anyways).

Suyon

Smash Lord
Who from God Kais are attending or from Cinci Y.b.M.? Don't understand why you're not going to Kentucky MW-Event or whatever but whatever.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We don't really have any pre-reg system in place, so you can just come and sign up as long as you show up before the event starts.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Who from God Kais are attending or from Cinci Y.b.M.? Don't understand why you're not going to Kentucky MW-Event or whatever but whatever.
Tyr, Smash 64 and Myself....
I want a taste of New competition... Plus I miss the Michigan Peeps hehe....

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Umm the sooner I know the better because we're probably going to have to talk to Sneaky Tako about housing on friday and saturday.

My plan is to go up to Columbus friday night, leave for MI saturday morning, come back to Columbus saturday night and stay the night in Columbus, come back to Cincy EARLY sunday morning. People riding with me from Cincy need to have one place for me to drop them off on sunday morning because I have family pictures that I cannot under any circumstances be late for.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If I do end up coming to this I might not enter. Right now I don't feel like driving an hour to get last place again.

Suyon

Smash Lord
So....apparently it seems that NEOH fails once again in car rides. Jiffy can't go, Bead, has a bad car now, and ITT has a test and chances of him going is very small, and I don't know what KB is doing. So can anyone pick NEOH up? If not them meh. As of now I think Blue, ****, King and myself need a ride. Just wanna get these straighten out as soon as possible instead of having them last minute.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Want to still team, Sauce? =o

I foresee Olimar and Diddy being an annoying team to fight against. xD
I actually found out that I might have to leave early, so I might not be able to stay for doubles. It all depends on how fast the tournament runs I guess. So the most I can say for now is maybe.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
We might be taking 2 cars. I need to talk to Sneaky Tako. If he's confirmed for going then I'm 90% sure we can make room for you.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm I'm allergic to cats...and I remember you saying that you had a cat....Even if the Room I'm in doesn't have cats I'll still die

Top Bottom