• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Sumer

Smash Ace
Why exactly are people from NJ coming?

I might be able to house people for Friday in Plymouth, but it depends on if they really need it, and if Sumer/Anthony/fZk would also take that housing as well since I assume I'm driving them from East Lansing (Or they get another ride).
I don't really understand this post. XD Does that mean if we're riding with you we're staying in Plymouth first?

Edit: I think I kinda understand it more now. So we're going down on Friday, but we're staying in Plymouth til the tourney on Saturday?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Son of a ***** Panda T.T. I might make this tourney so I hope you are gonna be here and don't really have med school johns. (Haven't read the entire thread up to this point.) I'm gonna be in town for Turkey Day and this happens to be a weekend I'll be here. If I happen to make it and I don't see you, I'll weep pretty hard. :(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Son of a ***** Panda T.T. I might make this tourney so I hope you are gonna be here and don't really have med school johns. (Haven't read the entire thread up to this point.) I'm gonna be in town for Turkey Day and this happens to be a weekend I'll be here. If I happen to make it and I don't see you, I'll weep pretty hard. :(
Sorry. Wish I could go, but I can't. I have to know everything about the human body from the waist down by the Friday after that, and I also have to know how to take histories/blood pressues/etc. as well. I have 4 exams in 2 weeks. Not gonna be doing much but studying from here on out.

And LoL of course :p

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'll try to make this. I failed at the last one hardcore because of that ridiculous pool I had. ( I HATE pools because of my luck) and I have a few people I need to play/settle the score with. Granted I dont have to work that day I'm in.

Besides I wanna screw around with Bowser. Sliq inspired me :p

And **** I need a doubles partner all over again :o

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Michigan: Where Grand Finals are held in a ****ing car lol that tournament was epic.

We attract a lot of out of state people though. Thats one of the reasons I love our Smash scene. Great diversity.

Anyway if anyone good is looking for a doubles partner let me know. I main Snake :D GaWs, MKs D3s preferred. Inquire here :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan: Where Grand Finals are held in a ****ing car lol that tournament was epic.

We attract a lot of out of state people though. Thats one of the reasons I love our Smash scene. Great diversity.

Anyway if anyone good is looking for a doubles partner let me know. I main Snake :D GaWs, MKs D3s preferred. Inquire here :)
;) lets do it .

What's The Point

Smash Master
Anthony, Sumer, fZk, I can't give you all rides next weekend. I had to take my car in to get fixed, and what I'm using now can only seat two. For alternative rides I can only think of Arc, and I'll see if he's going and can give rides.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So are Ambient and Ori teaming?

If not, I use MK and Dedede Ambient...just saying.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Anthony, Sumer, fZk, I can't give you all rides next weekend. I had to take my car in to get fixed, and what I'm using now can only seat two. For alternative rides I can only think of Arc, and I'll see if he's going and can give rides.
Still not sure if I'll be able to come. I may show up for singles, but I'm still not sure. Money is tight. If I do come I'll have to leave right after singles so I may not be giving rides out this time around :/

EDIT: after reading about all the out of staters I may just have to come :p

Sumer

Smash Ace
If no one can give rides from East Lansing then I might just take a bus down there since I promised a lot of people I'd already be there. lol But can whoever is thinking about picking up people from East Lansing confirm if they can like a day or two ahead of time? Thanks. =D

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I think I'm teaming with Ybm for this. Not sure yet. We're still figuring stuff out. Maybe like 7 or so from Cincinnati/Columbus coming to this.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Turnout is looking good, I don't know if I can make it, but if I do I want to do teams with somebody.

I will confirm if I make at the end of the week.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
5 more days guys... (well atleast untill i go to michigan)

sadly i will have to drive the whole way because ninjalink malcolm and shadofiend fail in the license having department of life.....

7 hour drive ftw......

i still need to buy another mic to

and and does anyone know of any good hotels walking distance from the venue??

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
not that i can think of.

oh yeah, i cant make it to this event. i have a teaching exam. at 7 am -10 am so yeah i dont feel like goin

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't think there exist any hotels within walking distance of the venue.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
@sumer: i used to travel alot and it was like that for me a period of time. If i'm not tired after my test i will come. if i am really tired id rather sleep and hope to god i passed.

and ty for the compliment :) <3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not that i can think of.

oh yeah, i cant make it to this event. i have a teaching exam. at 7 am -10 am so yeah i dont feel like goin
NO johns...go 2 sleep early make the exam and then make it to the tourney

...PLZ GO....:(

Can't OoS people get a hotel room on central and just take the bus to north? They'll never know you aren't Umich students...

yea uhh i dont really understand this post...are you sayin the college has hotel (this will be my first time going to michigan)

O and shadofiends not coming anymore...because of his "girlfriend" supposedly

(the one none of us have ever met)

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm probably going to this. I need a Melee and Brawl teammate.

Top Bottom