• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
GJ @ Hylian for repping GW? A shame there weren't more. I was expecting more G&W and Snakes and DDD in the top

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So did anyone figure out who the mystery person in 7th is?

Also, congrats to fliphop and everyone else who did well.

-Ran

Smash Master
9th - Sudai - Rob
17th - Vaughn - Zelda.
17th - Cyphus - DK / Kirby.
17th - Ran - Snake.
Choke - Pierre - Lucas. =(

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Noraa, you didn't even mention me or Shadow lol. I guess Shadow doesn't travel enough and I only recently became h4x, so it's excusable. :p
yeah iv been seeing you place well, why dont you come to md/va events that much.
i hope your comming to the CH 4.5 =]
It's because Inui is garbage. He goes to crap tournaments, places in the money, and brags about the tournament results. What he doesn't understand, however, is how stupid it makes him look.

Looks like someone has never played a good Olimar.
Haha, is NJ packed with stupid guidos or something? Even M2K thinks NJ is garbage. Don't believe me? I'll find the quote.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i dont think NJ is that good overall, but atomsk is really good, and so is inui. Spam rarely plays. I never said garbage, I just said "not that good" as a whole compared to some other regions like MD/VA or FL and stuff (Although this is highly because it's a smaller state). Don't put words in my mouth.

Diddy is EXTREMELY underrated of a character. I think he's possibly the 4th best. Olimar/Diddy are both really underrated characters if you use them right.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Was lotsa fun...props to stiltz for a great tourney. The venue was a nice one, we should get more use out of it :) Can't say i missed MK.

Fliphop: Good **** on taking 1st man. Yeah, we should find that replay...it was on the tv in the corner (#10?). Check your replays, guys :)

Hylian: Yay for the bird ^_^ I need to find a ****in copy of twilight princess so I can practice up for Brawl+ random char matches.

UltimateRazor: Bombs ****in everywhere :( Too good, sir.

Leeeee: Lucario>>metaknight? The friendlies we got in were lots of fun.

Cyphus: Awesome ta see you again. You should come to Ohana, theres plenty of time to practice. Do it for the docs :)

'Rest of the LA guys: Nice to chat/play with you dudes.

Dojo: Good stuff with your young diddy. The teams matches were too good. Did you play any marth in singles?

Santi: Maan, I really thought i was gonna lose that set, haha. Hard to get around all the toon ****. Your goggles have moved on to a better place :(

Wotts: Again we meet, haha. Your nekkid samus is too good, don't give up on her!

Gnes: Wow, we didn't have to play this tourney. Good **** taking out DMG.

Kalo: We didn't get any bushi in =/ Bring your ps2 next time!!!

kown

Smash Lord
without MK this tournament rocked. the finals were a billion times more fun and a billion times more exicting than to watch mk dittos.

we need more ban mk tournaments! even MK players agree that it was way more fun. I mean honestly when have the finals been two chars that aren't top tier. thats what made it exciting.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Congrats to Flip for the win, yo.

lol @ this thread boiling down to the same kind of argument about Metaknight we see everywhere. Inui puts up a logical argument and everyone else goes "LA LA LA LA LA WE CAN'T HEAR YOU BAN METAKNIGHT PLX."

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's because Inui is garbage. He goes to crap tournaments, places in the money, and brags about the tournament results. What he doesn't understand, however, is how stupid it makes him look.
...lol. Inui is not by any means a garbage player.

Haha, is NJ packed with stupid guidos or something?
...What the ****? How the hell do you make that judgment based on what I posted?

Even M2K thinks NJ is garbage. Don't believe me? I'll find the quote.
Lol, he sure was quick to shut you down on that one. NJ is not garbage at all.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Haha, is NJ packed with stupid guidos or something?
go back to burning gays and stoning jews you dumb redneck mother****er

noone should ever take **** like that and if noone else is goin to retaliate then I will, stop being such a little *****

Kira.

Smash Rookie
I rarely post anything besides shutouts. But i implore you to please move the metaknight ban talk to another thread. It kinda makes it hard to siphon out what people are saying that actually relates to the tourney.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Congrats to Flip for the win, yo.

lol @ this thread boiling down to the same kind of argument about Metaknight we see everywhere. Inui puts up a logical argument and everyone else goes "LA LA LA LA LA WE CAN'T HEAR YOU BAN METAKNIGHT PLX."
But having no Meta Knight was extremely fun D: Besides, it's fun being different with Houston tournys :p There's nothing wrong with fighting Meta Knight, it's just more fun when there's actually character variety at tournaments.

CY

Smash Ace
go back to burning gays and stoning jews you dumb redneck mother****er

noone should ever take **** like that and if noone else is goin to retaliate then I will, stop being such a little *****
don't forget we have sex with our sisters and brothers and sometimes our cousins if we're in the mood.

and we ride horses to school.

but atleast we aren't guidos LOL. ***s

CY

Smash Ace
Wow, southerners really are stupid! :laugh:
i just noticed you had the same gay pokemon thing in your sig as inui. i also see you defending him.. hmmmmm.

maybe you should stop holding on to his nuts, he's probably getting tired from carrying your fat *** around.

Max Ketchum

i just noticed you had the same gay pokemon thing in your sig as inui. i also see you defending him.. hmmmmm.

maybe you should stop holding on to his nuts, he's probably getting tired from carrying your fat *** around.
Rofl, you're an ignorant idiot. For one, it's a Yu-Gi-Oh monster (BEWD), but you were probably too busy burning gays to play that game. I'm in his crew, yes. I'm not blindly defending him due to bias. He's a top player, and is not the "garbage" LeeHarris is trying to make him out to be.

The proper term is "meatriding", by the way.

Max Ketchum

Please Stop Arguing About Mk Or How Stupid Another Region Is Jeez! This Is A Results Thread. Take It Outside Smash Into An Im Or Something!
Alright, I'm done for now. I don't want to start any stupid regional feuds (or contribute to those that have already been started) or whatever.

Dojo

Smash Champion
1. Fliphop - Diddy
2. Lee - Lucario
3. RoyR - Marth
4. UltimateRazer - Snake
5. DMG - Wario
5. Sethlon - Falco
7. Hylian - GW/Diddy
7. ??
9. Dojo - Diddy
9. Santi - TL
9. Xyro - Samus
9. Sudai - Rob
13. Bwett - Yoshi
13. CY - Falco
13. ??
13. ??
17. Vaughn - Zelda
17. Cyphus - DK/Kirby
17. Ran - Snake

Well with what these 2 had I added the little bit more that I know of.
This tourney was a blast. I had alot of fun seeing everyone again.
That being said it's shoutout time. XD

Stiltz - Awesome tourney man. The venue was amazing and you ran it very well. Only reason teams had to happen like that was because of the insane finals nobody wanted to stop watching. Good ****. <3

Flip - ****. Your Diddy wrecks mine. You really impressed me man. That was an awesome finals set you pulled off dude. You are amazing. I'm gonna keep my Diddy going. I want to get to that level. :)

Lee - Dudeeeee. Lucario>MK. Reverse 3 stocking me. ****** me in tourney. :( Uncool. Lol jkjk good **** dude. You have an amazing Lucario. Diddy's just really hard to get around I guess. Mine's not good I wouldn't know. XD Great seeing you again man. La guys are the ****.

Royyyy - Dude. I love you. We didn't play this time. It was because I wasn't MK. Our rivalry can only be brought together when I'm at my broken best. And that wasn't the case here. :( See you at OhSnap. <3

Razer - Wtf you little Wiimote user. Howww do you do that?! We still didn't play. Lame ****. Can't say I didn't try though. ;) Next time DEFINITELY. Sucks you were so close to the money man. Roy's just too good. Hopefully you can still find some way to OhSnap. Keep it up.

DMG - Great seeing you again man. Thankfully I didn't have to play you either. :) I have to be broken MK to face Texas' best. XD Also.... **** THE ICE CLIMBERS.

Seth - I'm so glad you're back on your game man. Your Falco is so fun to watch and you're an awesome guy. Keep up the ****. Be ready at OhSnap. MK's unbanned. ;)

PS. I tried Marth once in singles and got owned so I said screw it and went Diddy all day.

Hyli - :( So intense... so close. I wanted to cry. But it's never a shame losing to you man. That set was really fun. Reminds me so much of starting over again lol. In the very beginning, you were like my first challenge. You kicked my *** every tourney. Then I finally got good. And I started winning. And now it's like back then again. XD Just know that I'll get you back. :) Haha see you at OhSnap bro. <3

Dojo - You suck. Learn to play Diddy noob. :)

Santi - How could you lose the playboy goggles. I'm still disappointed. :( Good **** this weekend. Let's do some work these next 2 weeks. We gotta tear up OK. Broken Arrow's back.

Xyro - You're trash. <3 We never play. We should do that sometime.

Sudai - </3 Take care of them. Great meeting you man. You're too chill. Spread that legacy. Don't let it die. See you again sometime. :)

BILLYYY WETTTTT - Dude what kind of zone were you in. Too pro man. <3 :)

Damien - Good set man. Finally got a little relief after you getting me the last two times. Great seeing you again. Keep it easy.

How phat? - Dude I love you. OhSnap's gonna be the ****tttt!!! Great hanging with you bro. BUTT CRACK MONEY MATCH!!!!! Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk I would never. **** that. Broly MM for sure. XDDDDD

Furbs - Dude!!! One time, we will stay at your place. Dunno when. But it'll happen. I swear. Great hanging with you again man. Jumping bear was great.

Jeff - "Jeff I always feel so safe with you behind the wheel" Haha thanks again for driving man. You're such an awesome guy and it was fun hanging. Dude the ZSS.... It's getting nastyyy.

Sandy - Doj: Dude what are you doing? Sand: Pinching the hell out of Stiltz nipples. Doj: Want some help? Sand: :) Hahaha too pro. Great chilling again man. <33

Light - I hate you. It comes from the heart. <3

and last
but definitely not the least

BEAH!! - Beah! Beah come here!!! Lmao ahahaha I love you so much dude. And it's not gay love for the last time don't be mad. Haha I'm sorry. Thanks so much for the housing man. You're a chill *** guy and a great friend man. The waffles were the ****. As well as the half burnt hot dogs. XD Great hanging again dude. Can't wait to see you again. Don't forget my bag for OhSnap. AND DON'T TOUCH MY ****!! :) See you soon bro.

Texas!!! - Let's **** OhSnap!!! Singles, doubles, crews, everything!!!!
MK flies free there. :) I'm unleashing hell upon everything. I promise it.

So... Overall, I have alot of work to do if this MK banning continues. XD
I guess with a young Diddy it wasn't too bad.
My goal was keeping my trend of not going below 9th place alive, and even without MK it lives. :)
This was such a different experience for me, but it was fun none-the-less.
<3 everyone. :)

- Doj

CY

Smash Ace
Rofl, you're an ignorant idiot. For one, it's a Yu-Gi-Oh monster (BEWD), but you were probably too busy burning gays to play that game. I'm in his crew, yes. I'm not blindly defending him due to bias. He's a top player, and is not the "garbage" LeeHarris is trying to make him out to be.

The proper term is "meatriding", by the way.
edited to stop the flaming. ;o

Max Ketchum

i can't believe you're insulting me because i don't know about a c00l yugioh monsta! i bet you feel really cool right now. btw Inui is only good because he uses MK, it's the facts of life.

you got a lil something on your face, might want to wipe it off. just a heads up. ;)
The insult about not knowing what BEWD was was an obvious joke.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun at this. It was good to watch some new people play for once and to see what I can do. Wish I could've gotten some more sleep, though.. =[

17: Mocha (Vaughn) - Zelda

Freezewish

Smash Ace

CY

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun at this. It was good to watch some new people play for once and to see what I can do. Wish I could've gotten some more sleep, though.. =[

17: Mocha (Vaughn) - Zelda
man you were amazing doing the target test. you did it in 6 seconds! ;o and then you did the home run contests and did some amazing number.

a lot of matches were recorded. grand finals were recorded, and some other random matches with good players got recorded. i know KRD recorded TV 5 throughout the whole tourney so he should have a lot of matches up.

Zori

Smash Champion

Inui

Banned via Warnings
are you ****ing ********??
Nah, I'm a top player with a massive amount of high level experience against a huge portion of the best players in the nation, including the absolute best.

LeeHarris said:
Please stop posting about my region when you don't know anything and have proven over and over that you know nothing about my region. I place in the money in huge regional tournaments consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom