• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Please stop posting about my region when you don't know anything and have proven over and over that you know nothing about my region. I place in the money in huge regional tournaments consistently.
Well, anyways. Can we all just stop arguing and talk about the results lol, I like the variety. And I also like the fact that EVERYONE said that they had fun at this shindig, and I think that the fact that people had fun is the best part.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wow, inui is such an ***. being a good player is one thing but being a good player and showing off/arguing is complete ***gotry

Zori

Smash Champion
DUDE THE FINALS WAS AMAZING, it was way better then watching 2 mk's shuttle loop each others *** all day.

Diddy and lucario is so amazing lees DI is amazing, flips combos are amazing. and there was an actual crowd this time! when m2k and azen where in the finals at last hobo i don't recall there being many people(both amazing players no disrespect)

Hobo12 was just great

Zori

Smash Champion
xyro got them all :) they should be up soon, lee lived to like 190 every stock tiny aura spheres where doing 20% lolz.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is not the REAL results thread. plz do not post here anymore. me or stiltz will make the real thread.

razer....stop

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Uh, okay?

I still don't know why you keep posting with regards to me or my region when you really don't know anything.

Mew2King just agreed that I have a massive amount of high level experience, d00d.
Maybe I should quote when he said that NJ is crap except him? That was like 2 weeks ago too.

Don't deny it M2K or I will be forced to prove you wrong.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King just corrected you about that and you completely ignored it.

He specifically said that Atomsk, me, and teh_spamerer are all really good.

Mew2King hasn't played Keitaro, Yes!, or Pierce7d in a really long time, so he hasn't noticed their huge recent improvements. I'm sure he'd call NJ good as a whole if he played them and a few others now. Even when NY's top players are around, I place high. I beat the 1st and 2nd best in NY. I won a big tournament in Ohio with AlphaZealot and Forward there. Stop completely ignoring the facts. You're wrong.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Mew2King just corrected you about that and you completely ignored it.

He specifically said that Atomsk, me, and teh_spamerer are all really good.

Mew2King hasn't played Keitaro, Yes!, or Pierce7d in a really long time, so he hasn't noticed their huge recent improvements. I'm sure he'd call NJ good as a whole if he played them and a few others now. Even when NY's top players are around, I place high. I beat the 1st and 2nd best in NY. I won a big tournament in Ohio with AlphaZealot and Forward there. Stop completely ignoring the facts. You're wrong.
Of course he is when it supports his argument and his side. He always changes his statements based off what he's trying to support. That's why he said the rest of the state (including you) isn't good and now he's backing you up. People are constantly making jokes at your expense.

And you just prove your nubness when you brag about beating NY.

Santi

Smash Lord
Lol at views and posts of thread.

I wish we had a real results thread...
ehm...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why does everybody have to be so serious?
It's a game sillies. Grow some balls and have some fun. :)
<3 <3 <3.

People need to learn to have fun :).

CO18

Smash Hero
Of course he is when it supports his argument and his side. He always changes his statements based off what he's trying to support. That's why he said the rest of the state (including you) isn't good and now he's backing you up. People are constantly making jokes at your expense.

Wtf does this mean?

Bum, Snakeee and others would wreck you and probably almost everyone in your region.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No. He simply corrected you and explained what he actually meant.

Wtf?

Are you not aware of NY's dominance from Melee that carried over to Brawl quite easily? How do you not know of Bum, NinjaLink, Snakeee, D1, etc?

Where do you get off saying that Atlantic North is bad when we've proven ourselves to be the dominant region since the start of Melee and have retained that status ever since?

CO18

Smash Hero
No. He simply corrected you and explained what he actually meant.

Wtf?

Are you not aware of NY's dominance from Melee that carried over to Brawl quite easily? How do you not know of Bum, NinjaLink, Snakeee, D1, etc?

Where do you get off saying that Atlantic North is bad when we've proven ourselves to be the dominant region since the start of Melee and have retained that status ever since?
He doesn't. He fails.

Santi

Smash Lord
Lol.
SCrew results thread
=)
RUMBLLEEEEEEEEE

*G MODE*
Foo east coasts sucks fa real. Beah would three stock anyone. Sheeeeeeeeeet. Yall don't stand a chance. The only good player yall have is brett favre. And you guys are lucky about that since he was traded their.
git some.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wtf does this mean?

Bum, Snakeee and others would wreck you and probably almost everyone in your region.
How exactly do you know this? Have you played our region or Bum or Snakee? I mean...I played you at fast in friendlies and 3 stocked you. Those don't really mean anything though lol. Pleanty of people in texas are better then me XD.

Note: I'm not saying Bum and Snakeee wouldn't **** texas(I'm sure they are amazing enough to do so :)) I'm just saying it's silly for you to make remarks like that when you haven't played either region.

Also, stop saying other players are bad when you haven't played them Lee :/. This goes to all of you as well.

Now stop arguing :/. This has all been said before.

Let's all talk about how sexy LeeMartins Lucario and Flips Diddy are :).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How exactly do you know this? Have you played our region or Bum or Snakee? I mean...I played you at fast in friendlies and 3 stocked you. Those don't really mean anything though lol. Pleanty of people in texas are better then me XD.

Note: I'm not saying Bum and Snakeee wouldn't **** texas(I'm sure they are amazing enough to do so :)) I'm just saying it's silly for you to make remarks like that when you haven't played either region.
Bum is the best DK in the nation and Snakeee is the best ZSS and they compete well all the time. Bum actually took 1st at the largest tournament that ever occured on the East Coast. Him and Snakeee beating all of Texas wouldn't surprise me at all based on Bum's extreme skill and nobody knowing how to fight a high level ZSS.

I'm not saying they'd definitely win in Texas, but I'd say the odds are highly in their favour.

Also, stop saying other players are bad when you haven't played them Lee :/. This goes to all of you as well.

Now stop arguing :/. This has all been said before.
I didn't say Texas was bad. In fact, way back in March I was impressed with Mr. 3000 and T-Rex and I was impressed with you at FAST. Knowing that there are several players that consistently do better than someone as good as you makes me certain that Texas is pretty good.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bum is the best DK in the nation and Snakeee is the best ZSS and they compete well all the time. Bum actually took 1st at the largest tournament that ever occured on the East Coast. Him and Snakeee beating all of Texas wouldn't surprise me at all based on Bum's extreme skill and nobody knowing how to fight a high level ZSS.

I'm not saying they'd definitely win in Texas, but I'd say the odds are highly in their favour.

I didn't say Texas was bad. In fact, way back in March I was impressed with Mr. 3000 and T-Rex and I was impressed with you at FAST. Knowing that there are several players that consistently do better than someone as good as you makes me certain that Texas is pretty good.
I said that I was pretty confident that those players were capable of winning here. I just told people to stop judging those that they have never played before :/.

Santi

Smash Lord
lolz, well the eagles are about to lose...:(
I wish I could go to one of the HOBO tournaments. So I could see how my TL stacks up against the world lol
GO TO OH SNAP
=)
OK is closer to you than Houston.

Bring everyone and we can all settle this arguing.
:D

I can have heads.
Yall have tails

*flips*

"Heads"

TX is better :D

Now we have time to TL ditto and talk strats.

Santi

Smash Lord
Do you know why they call it 'PMS'? Because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Dear God you are stupid. The "largest EC tournament" had maybe 3 above-decent players. If any of the actually good people from your region went they would have wrecked.

You use people like Chu, G-reg, Azen, M2K, Chillin, etc in all of your examples yet they are never in the tournament results you brag about. It's because they don't even bother with the crap tournaments you do well at.

You are an embarrassment to your region. You're like that douchey guy who hangs out with dudes at a bar and pretends to be one of the group but no one likes him. Everyone who is actually good on the EC obviously does not think highly of you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, you're so stupid LOL. You completely disregarded what Mew2King said and you have proven AGAIN that you are EXTREMELY ignorant about Atlantic North. EXTREMELY IGNORANT. I can't possibly emphasize that enough. You seem to have some small grasp on what's up in MD/VA, but your knowledge of NY, NJ, and PA is nonexistent and you should stop talking about those areas because you don't know what you're talking about.

Dear God you are stupid. The "largest EC tournament" had maybe 3 above-decent players. If any of the actually good people from your region went they would have wrecked.
Bum = best DK from Melee and still the best DK in Brawl.
NinjaLink = best Diddy, beat M2K before.
Snakeee = best ZSS that has beaten ChuDat and Atomsk before.
D1 = top Falco player who was really known in Melee too.
Basic Sausage = easily one of the best Dedede players.
Atomsk = a top Dedede/Olimar that has beaten ChuDat, Forte, NEO, and other top players.
DireVulcan = best Game and Watch in Melee and most likely the best one in Brawl.
Wes = legendary Samus player in Melee and a really good Sonic/Snake in Brawl.

All were in attendance at that huge event, and probably more that I missed. The fact that you don't know any of these people shows your extremely vast ignorance when it comes to Atlantic North.

You use people like Chu, G-reg, Azen, M2K, Chillin, etc in all of your examples yet they are never in the tournament results you brag about. It's because they don't even bother with the crap tournaments you do well at.
Mew2King is at a LOT of the tournaments I'm at. In fact, I have a habit of getting 2nd/3rd when he's around.

You only mentioned MD/VA players. Do you know anything about the other parts of Atlantic North? I haven't played with MD/VA for a really long time.

You are an embarrassment to your region. You're like that douchey guy who hangs out with dudes at a bar and pretends to be one of the group but no one likes him. Everyone who is actually good on the EC obviously does not think highly of you.
If by "everyone" you mean "chillindude829 and some MD/VA people" then you're right. Otherwise, no.

Just stop posting about Atlantic North and stop pretending to be some ultimate judge of skill and a top player when you've done absolutely nothing and never traveled.

I have consistently proven you wrong with concrete facts and the backing of players like Mew2King, yet you ignore all of it and just continue to spew garbage. You are an embarassment to the SBR. If only that poll to ban you from the SBR had one more vote on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom