• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Bum = best DK from Melee and still the best DK in Brawl.
NinjaLink = best Diddy, beat M2K before.
Snakeee = best ZSS that has beaten ChuDat and Atomsk before.
D1 = top Falco player who was really known in Melee too.
Basic Sausage = easily one of the best Dedede players.
Atomsk = a top Dedede/Olimar that has beaten ChuDat, Forte, NEO, and other top players.
DireVulcan = best Game and Watch in Melee and most likely the best one in Brawl.
Wes = legendary Samus player in Melee and a really good Sonic/Snake in Brawl.
SugarShiek33 aka-Crono= all around great guy and a decent brawler lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*hopes inui gets hit by a semi truck on his way to or from his house*

ill make a real results thread tomorrow when i get the results from the computer. i hope you guys can figure out yalls diferences by then. i really dont want this stupid drama in my new thread.

and honestly.

RoyR or DMG or Dojo would wreck bum and snakeeeee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*hopes inui gets hit by a semi truck on his way to or from his house*
How kind of you.

What a silly assumption. Were you not around during Bum's prime in Melee and ignorant of his high skill? Does Texas have experience against the novelty of ZSS?

Master Raven said:
... There was really a poll for that?
Yes, because LeeHarris is an ignorant jackass and not actually good at Brawl.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dude no lol, you can't just assume that. I never played Bum but he ***** his region and I know how good the players are here and based on his tourney results and average consistency he is extremely good so I really doubt that. Snakeee is a really good ZSS player, I think he would do really well in TX.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wasnt the smartest assumption to make guessing you never seen Bum nor snake play.;)
How kind of you.

What a silly assumption. Were you not around during Bum's prime in Melee and ignorant of his high skill? Does Texas have experience against the novelty of ZSS?

Yes, because LeeHarris is an ignorant jackass and not actually good at Brawl.

I have total respect for bum and snakeee. they are both highly skilled players in melee(bum) and in brawl(both).

but

I assure you, DMG and royr and dojo would defeat bum and snakeee.

-Ran

Smash Master
So much animosity for no reason. We won't know who is the best until they actually compete against each other. Baseless assumptions make you a douche bag. Stating someone is horrible is the same as jumping on someone's **** from seeing a WiFi battle. =P

We all want to see the people that beat us destroy others, but really... Come on. Is there a point to this? All it is, is padding your ego.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't worry, my comrades. I'll be in Texas in April. It will be very fun to play in Texas. :)

I assure you, DMG and royr and dojo would defeat bum and snakeee.
$100 says Bum beats any of them if they ever play each other. I am perfectly willing to bet that much, possibly more. I'll bet that much on Snakeee beating Dojo's Meta Knight, but not a top Wario or Marth (Sorry, Frank LOL).

"dude no lol, you can't just assume that. I never played Bum but he ***** his region and I know how good the players are here and based on his tourney results and average consistency he is extremely good so I really doubt that. Snakeee is a really good ZSS player, I think he would do really well in TX."

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to the Anime Matsuri event that DugFinn is hosting. I went to the last Anime Matsuri in March. My sister and her husband live in Texas, so I'll be spending time with them again, as well. I won't be there for more than a few days and I'll only be able to go to that one tournament.

I'm not going if Meta Knight is banned, though.

I need to beat every MK in your state with Snake to prove to people like LeeHarris that MK indeed has a bad match. :)

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Don't worry, my comrades. I'll be in Texas in April. It will be very fun to play in Texas. :)

$100 says Bum beats any of them if they ever play each other. I am perfectly willing to bet that much, possibly more. I'll bet that much on Snakeee beating Dojo's Meta Knight, but not a top Wario or Marth (Sorry, Frank LOL).
why not make it $200? lol jk, my theory is. If you haven't played someone, then you shouldn't judge whether they are good or not, from what I know. They are all REALLY good, so I wouldn't say who can beat who until they play each other, cause until they do. Everyone is just gonna go back and forth between who is better and you wont make any progress

p.s Bum is the shizzle!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yea me and her are running that. its a HOBO event.
So...Meta Knight is banned?

If so, count me out. :[

why not make it $200? lol jk, my theory is. If you haven't played someone, then you shouldn't judge whether they are good or not, from what I know. They are all REALLY good, so I wouldn't say who can beat who until they play each other, cause until they do. Everyone is just gonna go back and forth between who is better and you wont make any progress
Yeah, I'll bet $200 on Bum and I'd bet $200 on Snakeee vs Meta Knights.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I really want to go, but this state is too pro-ban on the Meta Knight issue. Being deprived of my main will obviously hurt me a lot and I won't get the chance to try and beat players like Dojo with Snake to show that the match is clearly in Snake's favour. :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Not so much with Pit anymore. I like him because he's hot, but he's too boring because you have to camp so much. :(

Marth, Snake, and Dedede are my next best after MK. I'm sure I'd do well anyways, but I have much more fun with MK and I like fighting against MK with Snake.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol meta knight is banned in this state. hes not even that bad just pick snake and grenade his nado AYY!!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just read this thread while eating popcorn and drinking Dr. Pepper.

It was amazingly entertaining.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

I will take you up on that bet. $100 says I beat Bum either in a tourney or in a MM (If we never get paired up in a bracket or something gay like that. :/)

Edit: Wait, $200?

Yeah, I'll bet $200 on Bum and I'd bet $200 on Snakeee vs Meta Knights.
Ok then, $200. Bum vs DMG.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wth late edit turns into Double Post... Smashboards fails. :(

CY

Smash Ace
OMG give this man an infraction! :o

but seriously, i think TX is underated. we have a lot of good players and some people don't see us as a good state.

we are

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DMG, you're on. $200 says Bum beats you whenever you play in tourny or an MM. :)

but seriously, i think TX is underated. we have a lot of good players and some people don't see us as a good state.
Yeah, but only one of you has ever traveled to prove anything and he did okay. Hylian got 7th at FAST, IIRC.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, but only one of you has ever traveled to prove anything and he did okay. Hylian got 7th at FAST, IIRC.
Yeah, Texas is bad about traveling to places, even to in State tourneys lol. I AM trying to go out to Cali to Bigfoot's tourney in Feb, but we will see. Gonna do OMFG Wario dittos with Futile lol. :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Texas is bad about traveling to places, even to in State tourneys lol.
This. I went through such a ****ed hassle just going to New Braunfels from San Antonio.

The powers that be help me whenever I am finally able to go to a ****ing HOBO.

I really wanted to go to this one... :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
DMG, you're on. $200 says Bum beats you whenever you play in tourny or an MM. :)

That's a very dangerous bet to take, if you know the DK vs. Wario matchup nonsense.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I realized that my diddy got no credibility winning first. I almost took out DSF's meta at hobo 11... if that counts. That was the only Meta I faced at Hobo 11. But where are the vids at

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I realized that my diddy got no credibility winning first. I almost took out DSF's meta at hobo 11... if that counts. That was the only Meta I faced at Hobo 11. But where are the vids at
Nah man, you did. I was impressed as hell that you won (especially with Diddy) considering we have some amazing top tier players in TX. Not-top-tier FTW :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's a very dangerous bet to take, if you know the DK vs. Wario matchup nonsense.
It's Bum, knowing him he probably has a 0-death on Wario that has DK doing a taunt, a footstool, a DK punch, an Usmash, a Bair, and a Cargo throw all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom