• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
How far a drive from Boston is it MOP? I'd totally do that. I'd drive you home right after the tourney, but I dunno if the other peeps in my car would wanna come along for the ride or not. PM me bro.

EDIT: That's what I get for leaving the window open without refreshing. nvm then.
Duly noted my friend :3

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
IMPORTANT POST

One of the most important members of WNY's Smash community, Bry, also known as Kanto, passed away yesterday. Words can't describe how upset our community is right now.

We're still coming to Mass Madness, but I want to warn you guys, if some of us seem upset or sad, it's due to this event. We're going to be trying our hardest to keep in good spirits, and to be honest, I know at least I am looking forward to come hanging out and playing Smash with you guys, because I think it will make me feel better.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on, because we really cared about that guy. That's it guys, can't wait to play you all.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT POST

One of the most important members of WNY's Smash community, Bry, also known as Kanto, passed away yesterday. Words can't describe how upset our community is right now.

We're still coming to Mass Madness, but I want to warn you guys, if some of us seem upset or sad, it's due to this event. We're going to be trying our hardest to keep in good spirits, and to be honest, I know at least I am looking forward to come hanging out and playing Smash with you guys, because I think it will make me feel better.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on, because we really cared about that guy. That's it guys, can't wait to play you all.
While nobody's posted yet, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that I'm so sorry this had to happen, and especially just befor an event as positive and engaging as a tournament. Although I didn't know him, or any of you or your crew, I do know the feeling of losing a friend close to you, and for that I respect your resolve and fortitude you display by coming to this.

Again I'm sorry, and I too look forward to meeting you all and playing a game that's brought us all together, and has kept us together.

Endless respect and support,

~MOP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I realize this is a bad time to be angry, but I am not going to be able to go to Matt's... and maybe not going to be able to go at all. Mum is unable to drive today, for personal medical reasons, no johns I know, but this is kinda serious :\ at least to her... There are two options... one would mean I could get there around 1:00 - 3:00... and the other is not going at all, lest some saint drive me there. So if nothing else my friends, I can at least tell you that while I'm typing this, I'm literally shaking with disappointed... was hours away from the trip down, and all for it to fall through at the last minute.

FML

I'm literally losing my mind.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I realize this is a bad time to be angry, but I am not going to be able to go to Matt's... and maybe not going to be able to go at all. Mum is unable to drive today, for personal medical reasons, no johns I know, but this is kinda serious :\ at least to her... There are two options... one would mean I could get there around 1:00 - 3:00... and the other is not going at all, lest some saint drive me there. So if nothing else my friends, I can at least tell you that while I'm typing this, I'm literally shaking with disappointed... was hours away from the trip down, and all for it to fall through at the last minute.

FML

I'm literally losing my mind.
It's just a mass madness. It's going to be ok! There will be others.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
It's just a mass madness. It's going to be ok! There will be others.

You obviously don't understand my plight my friend :(

It was going to be my brother's first event, and my last event until next year... I leave for camp on the 10th. Not only that, but my mom *happened* to be driving to Boston today (or at least she was), it was all so perfect, I even pulled together a ride back yesterday, and it was all good to go until 2 hours ago... This was something else, and I missed it by just a hair.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You obviously don't understand my plight my friend :(

It was going to be my brother's first event, and my last event until next year... I leave for camp on the 10th. Not only that, but my mom *happened* to be driving to Boston today (or at least she was), it was all so perfect, I even pulled together a ride back yesterday, and it was all good to go until 2 hours ago... This was something else, and I missed it by just a hair.
public transportation?

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
public transportation?
I'm not going to pay 30$ a person to go, and $20 to come back :\ don't got that kinda money. It's too late for that anyway :(

EDIT: OK, so I've kinda calmed down now... We're thinking that it's probably a minor thing... and thus we might be able to go. If we do, we'll leave around 11:00, so we'd get there around 2:30. Late... but as they say better late than never.

I'm just hoping for the best :\

~MOP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
nothing ups your xp like sets that mean more than friendlies, you get pools and bracket vs good people

i'd do it imo if i do say so myself
Money is a big issue :\ that's all. I have verrrry little, and I gotta pay extra for my driver to go out into the middle of nowhere, Vermont... but who knows, I might enter if pools are all-out... and I'm not the low seed again XD!

But I don't think pools are gonna be all out o.O maybe if Matt slips me in a nooby pool like Roman, Yedi, Arc, and you, well then ok, I shouldn't have much of a problem, but otherwise, IDK

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

~MOP

Oh, we hear from the Doc's ~10:30... will keep y'all updated

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Aight, so who wants to help me warm up tomorrow? I need to play the best player in the room (who isn't myself) for 3 games or so. Any takers?

SOLAR

Smash Ace
God why is this random *** tourney so huge? I LOVE IT! Mass madnesses are a STAPLE OF THE NORTHEAST SMASH SCENE, AND EVERYONE SHOULD GO!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
if anyone goes to chipotle without taking me, i'm going to give them a firm kick in the face

Banks

Smash Hero
foy why must you dodge our titanic clashing of the titans

i think i speak for everyone except hax when i say, thanks for the luck

Hax

Smash Champion
i need a ride from the lucky star bus stop to the venue

9174992984 call/text

foy likes men

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there.
Also, it's the first tournament after my Birthday. :O 22!
Also, I'll bring a TV (and two to sell), and a cube, and a power strip. :3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
this thread mindgames' the hell out of me, i keep entering thinking its the actuall CEO thread cuz i keep shortcutting the title.

Top Bottom