• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol dustin, why are you aiming for third? i'd expect hbox and i get some mad trouble from you two, not this defeatist attitude of "we won't even beat hax and kage, let alone the dazbox 8000"

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Someone get @ me for teams. It's a shame everyone's traveling so far just to be fighting for second place, but I guess them's the breaks.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
we got like 37 at a random sotp local

we're def gonna have like atleast 50 ppl here

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Oh fun will be had.

Hype time.
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually said it out loud :urg: too hyped for this

Also, I still don't have a guarenteed ride back to my place XD... Again, would anyone happen to be passing through VT on their trek back? I only need a ride back >.<

<3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
By "Framingham is cooler," I mean that it's only a 25 minute drive from my house instead of like, an hour through Boston traffic. It's also closer to NY and CT, and IIRC, basically the same drive for ME. Also, more space.

Banks

Smash Hero
anyone who posted in the last two pages is going to get beat my me in either the bracket or a money match

XFD IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE LOL LMAO ROFL ****TY PERSON WHO PLAYS SSBM

no but rlly get *****

Top Bottom