• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
i think it's basically what date... everyone was like in finals and **** during the last MM
Or just finished a paper 3 hours before the tournament started. >.>

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
don't fall for his charm!!! Next thing you know, he'll be asking you for a $1 money match!

Jesus, and you don't want to know where it goes from there...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hm I didnt see a drop down for the south station. I guess my only option is framingham station. =P

Edit: Taken off inappriorate content. Well I guess I'll be going to South Station after all. HYPE, son!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sign on to AIM and IM me. Should stop talking about it in this thread lol

Also South Station is sometimes just listed as Boston.

Banks

Smash Hero
if only we knew exactly who was going so we could seed everything now and make a fantasy bracket, it would be so kawaii

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
stuff your assumptions BAKA GAIJIN ONRY OTAKU CAN BE SUPA DUPA KAWAII

no but really i don't watch anime regularly, although I did see Death Note and it was pretty desu
DESU DESU DESU

Oh man if only I could CTRL+V... but SWF =/= /b/ :( ... and you just said "Idiot foreigner, only geeks can be super super cute." Now say that out loud :mad:

lol I know you're not a weeab00, I was trollan'... kinda o.O. And yes, DESU NOTO WAZU PURETTY DESU.... U WANT PRAY GAME DISU WEEKENDO?

Hax

Smash Champion
who wants to win teams

kage teczero anyone else good who wants free money hit me up

also accepting all MM's

Top Bottom