• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Banks

Smash Hero
whoever is not here is not worthy of showing up therefore if you show up you were worthy of being here

hope this makes sense, people should go or else we don't want them here right, but we do until they decide not to come

wait, right. yes...correct....

Banks

Smash Hero
i spam and double post on smashboards before i turn my computer off btw, don't pay attention to this

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Let me allow you, Banks, to continue with your double posting.

Also, this tourny is gonna be ****. I'm taking top 5 if I enter.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
JesiahTEG is inconsistant like me too? creepy...

but seriously i have days where i'm playing really good, then days where i can't do **** as well. i have to figure it out sometime soon. sometimes my bad days are @ a tourny. then i don't enter hahaha.

or are all my days bad days? o.0 i need to play more humans... or maybe Spife's rat-sparring-partners.

also HYPE.

also also what's this Cataclysm thingamajig?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Lost's plot twists ceased to be plot twists around the time i stopped watching it.

it was like "Oh look they're gonna try to surprise me again... 'cept i'm not surprised... screw this show. "

mind you if you still like Lost that's fine with me hahaha... i just got fed up with it. :ohwell:

NCIS/Castle/Chuck/Heroes FTW lol

also HYPE this is going to be a beast tourny. gonna play people and maybe... make it out of pools.

EDIT i've heard whispers that JesiahTEG plays Mewtwo? interesting...

DOUBLE EDIT: @ Matt.zebb i might be good for a complete set-up (Will have to try to arrange a few things for a t.v. ..). , but i can bring a Wii with Melee disk/memory card for sure 100% positive.

it was the most intense DI I had ever done
double sticked that **** perfectly

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol <3 Cog.

also yes that Maf claim sound like *******... unless it was made with action replay or something. Marth's sword isn't THAT long.

also add the Mentalist to that list. the season finale was on last night pretty damed good. also i thought about it and i doubt i'll be watching heroes for very long. *shrugs* what else are they going to do with it? it's like x-men, except drawn out...

Banks

Smash Hero
got a new tv perfect for grand finals doubles, on dreamland, green vs blue, everyone same character, no tags

that's me on the skis btw

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
JesiahTEG is inconsistant like me too? creepy...

but seriously i have days where i'm playing really good, then days where i can't do **** as well. i have to figure it out sometime soon. sometimes my bad days are @ a tourny. then i don't enter hahaha.

or are all my days bad days? o.0 i need to play more humans... or maybe Spife's rat-sparring-partners.

also HYPE.

also also what's this Cataclysm thingamajig?
the largest tournament to ever hit new England, a title we already hold :)

Click my sig to see the thread

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
**** T.V. banks.

you're good at skiing. =D

@ Solid Jake... *Clicks*

IT'S IN WINDSOR CONN????

OMG that's so close! that's like the closest tourny to me EVER. o.o *Subscribes*

Banks

Smash Hero
lmao banks you would fit in so well in WNY it's not even funny man
moving there NOW

but really i look forward to ching changin([hangin + chillin]*maxin/relaxin) with you guys at this, maybe play a little super smash bros melee imo

*fast forwards time to next saturday*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I keep thinking that this is tomorrow for some reason. xD

Probably since I'm going to Foxboro MA this weekend lol.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
**** I really wanna go to this, but G is the only person willing to drive and I dunno if he can get off wrk 2 weeks in a row. Cross your fingers people

Top Bottom