• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

Banks

Smash Hero
looks like everyone wants a spoonful of the awsmsauce

too badd me and roman are winning the tournament

yea that's right WORLD PREMIERE NEWS RIGHT HERE

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Need a partner to **** with.....mop I'm far far better than last we played...I hope u have gotten better than me honestly then I would just have to best u yet again

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't know who that is but Yeah I'm teaming with Hailey sorry man.

Also Matt, me and Banks will seed pools no worries man.

Banks brah we got dis!

Banks

Smash Hero
me and kevM r the dream bracket team, WE GOT DIS ON LOCK

darc and dazwa are pretty good too i guess pssh

oh and matt maine is bringing more than one setup, i always bring a tv and jinjo and diesel are regular tv bringers. depends what car we r in but 2 or more from maine alone

Banks

Smash Hero
i usually consistently play as well as the few times i played better than i usually do, and sometimes i play even better

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Kage- How? It's the one thing in Smash I can't do. Be consistent. Whenever I lose, I always identify the problem, and overcome it.

But, no matter how much I study and test, I cannot find any variables or factors that contribute to me playing good/bad. It seems completely random. I wake up one day, and hope I'm playing good. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Rarely I play in God mode, and rarely I play like a scrub. I don't know how to be consistent.

It's the one thing that makes me so upset.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well.. you have to find a way to make your style consistent. If you already know what works, then you do it. If you failed at something then you have to understand why you failed or why you got hit.. and try not to do the same mistake again.

The top level play is like.. of course you'll get hit and your opponent will get hit.. but it's how much you can capitalize on that first hit into a sick combo.. you don't have to be flashy or anything, just do what works and I think you'll end up doing extremely well. I mean that's what I do. You have to know also how to bait certain things and perhaps the positioning of where the guy is.. I mean if the opponent lands on the platform after a hit, I can almost always hit an upair 100% accuracy after that, depending on the read, meaning he might slow get up or roll, but I can still do it on reaction easily.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
What i mean is like, sometimes I'll be playing so bad I miss one in 5 wavedashes...It's really embarassing and I don't know why it happens. Then if I make my mind focus on Wavedashing, I start to miss other things...It's realllllly scrubby like, I'm not even an elitist guy but if I saw someone playing like me when I"m playing bad at a big tourney, I'd be like..."Wtf is this kid doing."

Divinokage

Smash Legend
At some point once you have everything down, you need to just focus on the opponent, that's it. I think you might worry too much about yourself.

Top Bottom