• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
To clearify...

You CAN NOT buy tickets at Mass Madness for GU Fest event... Well you can on our computer through Ticketmaster but the tickets for this event are not in my possession so I can not sell them myself at the store...

However, you do save money on Mass Madness if you have your ticket and can show me... If you come to both Brawl and Melee Madness you end up saving $10!

A reminder GU Fest with Powerglove Brentalfloss Metalliham Jesus Candy and more is June 27th in Foxboro, MA!

You save $5 off Mass Madness if you show me your ticket.

More info

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10327267#post10327267

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
To clearify...

You CAN NOT buy tickets at Mass Madness for GU Fest event... Well you can on our computer through Ticketmaster but the tickets for this event are not in my possession so I can not sell them myself at the store...

However, you do save money on Mass Madness if you have your ticket and can show me... If you come to both Brawl and Melee Madness you end up saving $10!

A reminder GU Fest with Powerglove Brentalfloss Metalliham Jesus Candy and more is June 27th in Foxboro, MA!

You save $5 off Mass Madness if you show me your ticket.

More info

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10327267#post10327267
Lol GameUniverse. YOUR VENUE SUCKS! J/k :p:p:p

Lol, I wonder what character Game Universe would main... Money Match??

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Lol GameUniverse. YOUR VENUE SUCKS! J/k :p:p:p

Lol, I wonder what character Game Universe would main... Money Match??
Lol I main Pikachu and King Dedede but I suck so bad at Smash... I entered MM 1 2 and 3 and it didn't go very well... besides someone has to sell drinks right??

I will MM in other games though... talk to me there. lol

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
So this Framingham is not the Flutie Pass right? I take the bus to the normal Framingham mentioned on the site?
When are you planning on coming? If you're getting here the day of the tournament you can take the bus to Framingham and someone will pick you up. If you need housing before the tournament it depends on who's housing you.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
How many ppl r mm????? Honestly I don't want ur money I just wanna **** ur falco/jiggs
Well it's a tradition for me to MM Banks, and I just like beating you :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:. Oh yeah, and I MM'ed Maf because my Jiggs is better than his Falco :), which we figured out at the last MM didnt we :3

trollface.jpg

And I MM'ed GameUniverse for the lulz.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
When are you planning on coming? If you're getting here the day of the tournament you can take the bus to Framingham and someone will pick you up. If you need housing before the tournament it depends on who's housing you.
Uhh probably friday evening, so.. Umm the bus schedule i was looking at is.. I arrive at 6:40 pm on friday and then I can leave on sunday at 12:05 pm.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Well it's a tradition for me to MM Banks, and I just like beating you :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:. Oh yeah, and I MM'ed Maf because my Jiggs is better than his Falco :), which we figured out at the last MM didnt we :3

trollface.jpg

And I MM'ed GameUniverse for the lulz.

:D
i dropped falco btw so IDK if we're doing the MM again. I'll do jiggs vs fox tho.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
:D
i dropped falco btw so IDK if we're doing the MM again. I'll do jiggs vs fox tho.
D:

I need to step up my fawks game before I can accept that. Let's do some friendlies tho, eh? :)

At this point, I might drop Falco as well haha, the last month I've been working on mah Jiggs, gettin' pretty good!

Banks

Smash Hero
i assumed the same thing so technically this is the second time i'm accepting your challenge and vice versa but it's all good

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Kage send me a PM with any specific questions you have about the greyhound for this, and housing.
I should be housing a few people (WNY, and the two I quoted if they come) Friday night. You could get the bus to South Station in Boston, and it would be easy to meet you there.
**** I really wanna go to this, but G is the only person willing to drive and I dunno if he can get off wrk 2 weeks in a row. Cross your fingers people
SOMEONE DRIVE ME AND CHOPS fdkajfdas
I really, really want you all to come to this!!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Kage, $5 mm bo7? You can use whatever characters you want and I'll do the same haha. That's the warrior spirit right?

Banks

Smash Hero
jesiah i challenge you to a $5 mm, not out of any malice or anything, just for a **** challenge

plus you are a marth main and i main sheik so it doesn't hurt for me to ask :3

<33

also for me personally, $1-$5 mm's for everyone
kage's falcon is already going to get destroyed =p

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
New england is winning teams and singles.... :)

thanks for out of state players adding to the pot.
The tournament is in MA after all :p, although there is stark opposition O.O

/HYPEEEEE

(Why the **** wasn't MM 19 half as hyped as this? XD what was there, like 8 pages?)
`

Banks

Smash Hero
THIS **** IS TOP TIER TOURNAMENT

GAMEUNIVERSE MATTDOTZEB 4 LYFE

capscapscapsCAPS

but really mop i think it took time for mass madness to catch steam, and now its back in the more recognized venue

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
the framingham venue can hold a lot more people comfortably, so it's probably a good thing it worked out this way

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
This tournament also has all the old MA faces who were away at college and couldn't go to the other one.

Also framingham is cooler.

leon5555 (leon)

Smash Rookie
Hey, Mops bruh here, I've never been to an event, but Im stoked to see the big names that are coming. If anyone wants to loooose badly then find me lol.

But for real, this looks like a lot of fun! See you all there :))

Leon

- real name's Warren.

Top Bottom