• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

zaf

Smash Lord
SOMEONE GET THIS BWOY A LIFT!

Also, is m2k aware of this thread, he hasn't posted yet... >_>
he is aware of the thread.
he said his chances of coming are 50/50,
his ride is gmoney, and he plays melee so i think this will encourage him to go
which means m2k has a ride.

m2k also said he wants to team with ally,
ally said he wants to as well.
epic.

lastly, m2k is happy that Montreal is closer to him than niagara. So this also increases his
chances of coming.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
That is why you will never be a top player!!
So wait, he'll never be a top player because

• he's going to a tournament
  • with m2k in it
  • and he expects to lose
. . . ?

If I got pooled with m2k, I'd be proper ****ed. By an MK.

How would that not be awesome?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So wait, he'll never be a top player because

• he's going to a tournament
  • with m2k in it
  • and he expects to lose
. . . ?

If I got pooled with m2k, I'd be proper ****ed. By an MK.

How would that not be awesome?
No johns, fool! You will never understand the warrior's spirit!! If M2K was in my pool I'll do everything that I can to beat him no matter what!! I don't care what character he uses, a fight is a fight. One winner and one loser.

kr3wman

Smash Master
You can put the sword down now, Kage.
I can totally imagine him actually taking a slash at the keyboard, not actually hitting it, but transfusing so much of his warrior spirit the air moved by the cut would type the words alone.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Man, Inui just had to ruin this whole thing we had going.
We? lol...

I've played M2k before in melee and I can honestly say that his timing is unreal. If you can't understand that timing then I don't think it's possible to beat him. Too good to beat? Well.. if someone has no weakness what do you do? *grins*

idea

Smash Master
learn the character he hates most.

<_<

can't combo jigglypuff, but she can combo you...or kill you with a move at 40. whatever.

in his words, jigglypuff is "a ****** character."

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
no weakness
im sure everyone has a weakness, maybe M2K doesnt SHOW his weakness but you can force him to by like magically ugh forcing him in a bad position i guess. But im sure forcing him in a bad situation is to hard or maybe it doesnt happen at all.

wow just thinking of ways trying to like force him in a bad situation is hard. LOL.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
im sure everyone has a weakness, maybe M2K doesnt SHOW his weakness but you can force him to by like magically ugh forcing him in a bad position i guess. But im sure forcing him in a bad situation is to hard or maybe it doesnt happen at all.

wow just thinking of ways trying to like force him in a bad situation is hard. LOL.
Let me just add one more thing...

The bigger they are, the harder they fall! Hehe.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Have you ever used the public transit in any other places?
I've been in more places then I can count on all fingers and Montreal is definitely the best, aside from the people that actually work in it.
I don´t know.

When I went to Santiago in Chile the transportations were better.

zaf

Smash Lord
I don´t know.

When I went to Santiago in Chile the transportations were better.
Stop spamming the thread.

This isnt just meant for you kr3w. Its for everyone, we have 2 months until the tourney and i dont want this thread to get clustered. It wil suck for me to have to read every page when 50% of the pages is spam.

Hype is fine, trask talk is fine, anything tourney related is fine. Just dont make useless
posts like this one.
Im not picking on you kr3w. Im just stating this now before it becomes too trashy in here

kr3wman

Smash Master
Stop spamming the thread.

This isnt just meant for you kr3w. Its for everyone, we have 2 months until the tourney and i dont want this thread to get clustered. It wil suck for me to have to read every page when 50% of the pages is spam.

Hype is fine, trask talk is fine, anything tourney related is fine. Just dont make useless
posts like this one.
Im not picking on you kr3w. Im just stating this now before it becomes too trashy in here
You know that's inviting people to spam even more right?

Beside, I can't really make a post with just the word 'Fight for your friends hype' in it. Has to make sense. Also, any post in the thread helps it go over the other tournament threads, which help the random tournament listings viewers see our tournament is happening and give them a reason to get information. You wouldn't want to go to a tournament that's on page 3 with maybe two posts a day by the same two people. You want to go to one that you are certain of being, well, 'hype', and a thread that is active and that the letters of the title are bold white all the time means something for the tournament-goer.

Sorry if I want to help you Ôh ungrateful TO.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ally has also the warrior spirit.. you will never take him down! =D
I have pure warrior spirit Kage! I've faced Ally 3 times now and have never done anything except try my hardest to win. And I do this with Ness!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=J99t6P1nxaA

Actually when I play Melee some of your own warrior spirit transfers to me! I'm bad at Melee but when I was playing on Zen's gamecube I used your nametag for lulz and started owning it up.

Incidentally we also recorded those matches and called it something like "look how bad Kage's Sheik is!" <_< >_>

zaf

Smash Lord
OP Is updated.

*Housing is updated, with the addition of Jarc. This means there are 5 houses to stay at. A lot of you people Out of province and out of Country have a variety of places to stay now. I suggest getting a place asap.

*Participant list is updated. People go over this and tell me if i missed you.

*Add your doubles teams please.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Soon Zaf and me will go around the venue so that we can find out where are the food joints around, so we can save time for you. The venue is about 10 minutes away afoot from a/an underground/subway/metro/tube station. So if you want to stay a a motel or hotel downtown, it's about half an hour away from the venue.

Also, it would be imperative to know that since this is a very special tournament, with alcohol and everything, I hope everyone will be responsible. If something is going on, we allow ourselves the right to ask someone to stop consuming alcohol under risks of expulsion. We are adults at work here.

Top Bottom