• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

Fogel

Smash Lord
Fogel, speak with Joel.
He said he can house 6 people.

If he allows you to stay there, let me know.
This way i can edit the OP
Joel said he would house us, but that he'd need a lift in the car (ie: there will only be 4 Ottawa people in the car), so that's 4 housing spots at his place taken.

Out of curiousity, is there parking at the venue? I'm just asking in case it's downtown and we need to worry about finding a spot/paying for parking/etc.

zaf

Smash Lord
Joel said he would house us, but that he'd need a lift in the car (ie: there will only be 4 Ottawa people in the car), so that's 4 housing spots at his place taken.

Out of curiousity, is there parking at the venue? I'm just asking in case it's downtown and we need to worry about finding a spot/paying for parking/etc.
there is parking on the street. No need to worry about parking

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
if i come, will u house me zaffy.
I'll house you I live in downtown and it's the place to be, the venue is a metro ride from where I live

ZAF: I think you missed my post I can house up to 5 people if 2 people get sleeping bags but I still need confermation and the exact number that is coming in ambrose's car, I'll try to bring my TV and I'm bringing my wii, and 2 power bars. catch me on msn when you can seems like I can put an add in concordia and the rest of the universities

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I am more than likely coming to this, and bringing others with me including Snakeee. But it is really early yet to say I am coming definitely...

"The venue has a liquor license, so YES you can drink at the venue."
OMGOMGOMGOMG

KingAce

Smash Ace
srtm umm me and percon are gonna be in mtl march 15-20, and ambrose will probably come with julian to meet us on the 21st and then take us home on the 22nd tahts the plan for now

zaf

Smash Lord
srtm umm me and percon are gonna be in mtl march 15-20, and ambrose will probably come with julian to meet us on the 21st and then take us home on the 22nd tahts the plan for now
That's only 4 people.
A car seats 5, you guys should bring Pastaboy.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Atomsk we both need to get revenge on Ally so you better come. We can seriously drink at the venue? Luckily I turn 21 next week :)

SRTM

Smash Ace
ok. I'm pretty sure I gotta work during the week, so the only way I could make it is to leave on the 20th (If I book it off or leave late at night.) I can drive, but I'd rather bus it, since it would be faster. We'll see closer to the date.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i have to return elefs wii-mote to him. zaf i will not be returning ur hat to u though. I dont think il enter if there is drinking aloud at the venue-i will be to occupied

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
If I come, I wonder if I'll be lucky enough to have pools with Holy again. :p

But ****... all the way over in Quebec, huh? That's serious business for me.
Price is good for entry, but the travel...

Wait, I just thought of something for that. *runs off*
For any who care about random scrub me, wish me luck!
Whoa whoa whoa, maybe I should have been clearer.

I have *no idea* if I can make it.

If that participants list is binding in any way, I shouldn't be on it.
Even if it's not binding, I've merely expressed interest. I don't know, currently, how I could come. (My idea seems to have failed.)

:(

ThatGuy

Smash Master
PK-ow, the list on the first page is more a list of expected people to come. We wouldn't want to refuse any smashers and, conversly, would not want to force anyone to come. Do the best with what you can manage; there are plenty of ways to travel to Montreal if nothing is restricting you, and you have enough time to accumulate the finances necessary if required.

To answer your question, the list on the front is not binding in any way. zaf will probably put a question mark in front of your name or something.

Good luck :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm gonna try to come to this... just because Ally tried to convince me to on AiB vs GB livestream chat XD

Also I agree with having a low tier tourney because I will win after defeating Ally's knee in grand finals :D

Panix

Smash Ace
Drinking age is 18 in Quebec :).
All you 18 y-o Ontarians better take advantage of this :p.
omgawd. I think I might come to this tourney if Im allowed to drink and brawl. even though its all the way across the states

Top Bottom