• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Add Zen (confirmed) and Guru (unconfirmed) to the attendee list.

Also I'm bringing
1+ TV's
1+ Wii+Brawl setups
1+ GC+Melee setups

zaf

Smash Lord
we shall come!

judge
yes!
no!
good **** to see michigan coming to this

you should try to get lain, noj and anther to come to this as well..

and holy **** at the attendance for this.

this is definately going to be a 2 day event.
i will have to update the OP with info.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
good **** to see michigan coming to this

you should try to get lain, noj and anther to come to this as well..

and holy **** at the attendance for this.

this is definately going to be a 2 day event.
i will have to update the OP with info.
did someone inform the dawson crew I'm sure they will come to this but they don't check the boards so someone of the guys who go to dawson (kirt) should tell them.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'm at U of M thank you very much.

And i kinda started telling some of them about it already. Zaf still goes to Dawson, so he should tell them about it.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
No johns, fool! You will never understand the warrior's spirit!! If M2K was in my pool I'll do everything that I can to beat him no matter what!! I don't care what character he uses, a fight is a fight. One winner and one loser.
It appears my subtly-placed negative was missed, as I worried it would be. D:

My point was that I would seriously *love* to get totally owned by someone that good. Anyone. But especially via MK. I have yet to eat that order of magnitude of pwnsauce. I am. . . an MK virgin, you might say.

Also this is the part where I say I think I can beat Ally.
I'ma study you games, man. On youtube... your life is all there... in .avi format... for me to study and deconstruct at my leisure... :flame: Your weaknesses will not escape me!!!

BWAAAHhahahahahahaHA!

STO

Smash Rookie
NNID
MagikSimon
I'ma study you games, man. On youtube... your life is all there... in .avi format... for me to study and deconstruct at my leisure... :flame: Your weaknesses will not escape me!!!

BWAAAHhahahahahahaHA!
rofl......

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Study him all you like... study your hearts out.. until you can't study anymore. Forget about your own weaknesses and fail miserably, hahaha!!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Sorry PK-OW! I main Captain Falcon now!
*thrusts arms at the sky and shouts with a raspy, throaty ululation, as the manner of Stephen Colbert*

Nnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Actually that is awesome. I had heard about you picking up Falcon for some matches and making a good show, but you really made the full switch?

Is it the challenge? Or actually a vision of something to pull him out of low tier?

Is it the manliness? :falcon:

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

BWAAAHhahahahahahaHA!
When people have entire threads devoted to them being inhuman, it's usually for a reason...

10dblposts!

Top Bottom