• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED!! NO MORE POSTING PLZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Prove me wrong.

FC=4553 9654 8600

Please post CHALLANGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

Defeated: RawrBoom(3-0), OTL(4-0), Bouse(4-0), 4serial(4-0), Fear(4-0), Ich Bin Awesome(3-1)

Lost to: Kalm(3-1)

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I saw this coming....

"Cries that Legan is gone"

EDIT Congrats Kalm

O and it would be hilarious if nobody challenged him.

Line edited for accuracy In fact Xyro has the one worlds best Samus I've seen it

I recommend you don't challenge him unless your name is

Deva----West
Legan----Midwest
Blubba----ND Considered midwest I think
Dolphinz--Midwest
Izaw---europe
Arkive----Midwest

or

Somebody who is very good and can compete with these well know Link "Pro's"

Xyro is as about as good as these players so you better be able to go toe 2 toe with them.

I hope you don't get offended easily and challenge him anyways because you will be *****...

Unless you want to get your *** kicked.....

If you are not one of these people and you think you can beat Xyro, you are wrong.
You are just underestimating Xyro.
Now that you have decent knowledge of how good Xyro is I would like to state that you are STILL underestimating Xyro.

It doesn't help if people who suck at Link go and play Xyro....It proves nothing........

Line editedPlease don't go randomly play him and loose like they Ike/gannon boards did unless you consider yourself really good.

BTW Xyro I have bad news for you. You won't be able to test your matchup theory very well. All of the best Link players Live in the midwest East or West

There are practically no Link players of pro level calibure in the south (Texas) area that I know of so sry......That means Lag will be unacceptable poor when you go against our best.

Edit I'l be PMing Coyola and Akashi so we can discuss off this topic.

D

Deleted member

wow seriously? i don't get back from california for 3 days T_T

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Either way Arkive I want to play you once your back in MO. Good news.....I'll wait longer than 3 days.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Don't go embarras us like the scrubs on the ganon/ike boards did.
As a member of the Ike boards, I resent that statement... <_< I thought we did ok, considering we had a bunch of random people playing... o-o

I know I wouldn't have beaten him, but I would've played against him if I could have... Even to just help me improve a bit, or even just for fun... :ohwell:

At least we can say that we tried.... Meanwhile, you're here trying ban people from playing against him...

So yeah, just w/e...-_-

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Coyola my main man.....Sry if I offended you......I didn't mean it like that. I edited the line to avoid misinterpretations. Sorry.

D

Deleted member

Either way Arkive I want to play you once your back in MO. Good news.....I'll wait longer than 3 days.
good thing you're on the top of my list lol (you challenged me first in like freaking august lol)

ok guys time to stop posting here unless its regarding a match, mirite?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Don't go embarras us like the scrubs on the ganon/ike boards did.
Personally I went 5 to 2 against him, which isn't bad for my secondary (lol sorry Xyro, I lied just b/c Ryko said he lost D: ). You sure talk a lot of trash about random people you've never seen play, though. That's fine, your opinion is just that, your opinion. However, I see you live in Chicago, and it just so happens my friend Khepri runs a weekly in Hyde Park that I attend. Would you like to back up your talk and possibly come to one? I'd love to do some friendlies :)

edit: My bad, I was posting this before you guys said the above. If you want to respond, please PM me Swordplay.

double edit: Ok I'm blind and didn't notice the "currently at Indiana University," lmao.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Coyola my main man.....Sry if I offended you......I didn't mean it like that. I edited the line to avoid misinterpretations. Sorry.
Ah, thanks... xD I do admit that there are a bunch of n00bs over there, but nearly as much as there used to be... ( Although there are the occasional scrub posts; "Ike Has One of the Best Aerial Games in the Game"... :urg:)

But really, the most of the people that played against him weren't scrubs by any means... We even had a couple people that almost won... o-o

Anyway, sorry for attacking you like that... Friends? :p

Also, you butchered my name... o_O

EDIT: Ah, yes... Sorry for this post as well... We're getting off topic... =x

Jink

Smash Apprentice
I'll challenge him.

First we will check how well the connection is, and depending on that I may proceed toward your challenge.

Saturday from 11pm till you get enough of me, ok

Just friendly challenge matches, I think Samus is not that much problem for Link

And we'll have fun, if the connection is good that is.

<== My Brawl FC and Wii# if you are interested in some replays too.

I'm at Chicago Illinois and I have 3MB speed connection, btw.

Izaw

Smash Ace
lol awesome, Gimpy's watching ¤.¤

Also, no Link is not TRASH vs Samus, its pretty even. Just focus on getting close to her and figt her in melee.

Oh yea.. Wifi sucks

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey i'm pretty good with link fight me.

Fc: 4983-4587-2357

hopfuly the connection is good and i'm able to play today if i'm not busy.

I'm Eastcoast

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Blubba...Go challenge him. Xyro has a really good samus. Your one of our best so go fight for our honor.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Xyro don't be so full of yourself. D:

Besides, I know how to play against Samus. It's hella fun. In fact, I know that you are aware of KingChaos's Samus, seeing as your Green Lesbian video is now as a response to his on youtube; and I play with KingChaos all the time. We're about 50/50 when we're both going all out.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'll be waiting for you.

To the rest of the Link players : I Promise that I'll beat him. We'll have a first to 5. My Link isn't going to turn out how my Ganon has.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Fight me, FC is in my sig. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll test the connection first though, if its crap Im out.

I havent fought any good Samus so its gonna be very informative.

EDIT: FC is right up there, not in my sig.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Egh, have you guys seen this Kid's Videos? If he gets you off the stage, you could be toast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT2Y3ACEH-w&feature=related

He is bringing sexy back. The ZAIRS that resemble jigg WOP.

The ZAIRs to Spike at the end are really fun to watch, lol, keep in mind the Zamus player could be better than the video, and is having problems adjusting to Xyro's play style.

The same goes for this video versus toon link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5BhuxRxPQ&feature=related

Anyways, I think if you can keep him on the stage and from jumping around so much, your chances will dramatically go up, his air game is his main arsenal, imo.

Anywho, is the another video, he splits 2 matches with a snake player named T-Rex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR224-GdKF8&feature=related

Uffe

Smash Hero
Egh, have you guys seen this Kid's Videos? If he gets you off the stage your toast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT2Y3ACEH-w&feature=related

He is bringing sexy back. The ZAIRS that resemble the jigg WOP.

The ZAIRs to Spike at the end are really fun to watch, lol, keep in mind the Zamus player could be better than the video, and is having problems adjusting to Xyro's play style.

He was able to zair me off, but I think for me he only landed one dair. Ness' recovery isn't that great, but I showed him something different, I'm sure. :p

Hive

Smash Lord
I'd try to avoid off ledge game against her if you can.... samus has the advantage there... plus her on stage ko's don't start til' 130% ish

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
i'm down to fight... you have vegas' cockiest invisible link player here.. just tell me when ya wanna play

theshortgamer

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to fight, add me and we can play at about 6pm CST today(friday). I'll get on the boards around 5:30 to see if you can play.

Cyner
Wii- 1844 7801 7144 1278
SSB- 2578 2825 7016

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Egh, have you guys seen this Kid's Videos? If he gets you off the stage, you could be toast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT2Y3ACEH-w&feature=related

He is bringing sexy back. The ZAIRS that resemble jigg WOP.

Anyways, I think if you can keep him on the stage and from jumping around so much, your chances will dramatically go up, his air game is his main arsenal, imo.

Anywho, is the another video, he splits 2 matches with a snake player named T-Rex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR224-GdKF8&feature=related
I'm not worried about being offstage against Samus seeing as KingChaos has trouble gimping me, and gimping is more his specialty than Xyro's IMO. But that's if I even play. <_<

Hive

Smash Lord
Its not that link doesn't have good offstage game as well... its just that if you can manage to play onstage that hacks samus' ko percents big time. Which is a good advantage...

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
inb4lock lmao.

EDIT: I fight Atire's Samus all the time. It's pretty even match up. I beat him, he beats me, it goes on. :/

4Serial

Smash Lord
hahah, I saw him making these challenges around all of the character boards and was waiting for him to get here. I'm not really that good i guess, but I would love to play a good Samus. I can play now, I guess? You're in Texas and I'm all the way up here in Canada.. hopefully there won't be much lag lol. FC to the left, gonna add you now

@gimpyfish: you've been around the link boards a lot lately lol since you're here anyways, mind fixing the stickies? every link player agrees that skler's guide is outdated and should be replaced by NintenJoes new one. The Weekly Discussion sticky is pretty pointless and just spam right now. Bouse's match-up guide thread deserves a sticky too. just thought i'd say it while you're here instead of making another thread

Eazyseph

Smash Cadet
lmao, I once fought xyro with link because he used to always be like "samus will never beat a snake no matter how hard I try"
I'm sure if I brush up on my link skills I can take him because I believe anyone can beat tiers if they work hard enough, I got him down to 2 stock about 80% last time I did it and I didn't even main him.
Xyro, me and you.

Btw, nobody "left A2" you just visited our old Xat and not our website <.<

On our website we got a new xat, you were visiting the empty one nobody went to anymore. And you quit because of that :'(

ps: gg's, how'd you like my lucario I think thats my first time beating you with it ;o

D

Deleted member

@gimpyfish: you've been around the link boards a lot lately lol since you're here anyways, mind fixing the stickies? every link player agrees that skler's guide is outdated and should be replaced by NintenJoes new one. The Weekly Discussion sticky is pretty pointless and just spam right now. Bouse's match-up guide thread deserves a sticky too. just thought i'd say it while you're here instead of making another thread
this

idc if this is off topic or not, if you're going to actually watch these boards now, help us out T_T

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok guys, im sorry i havnt been on for 2 days. i still had to clean up from hurricane ike.

OK! so who wants to lose? issue challenge right now(or again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom