• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Lovin Dat Hitstun 2-Venue Change, Check OP-04/18/09

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Also the main reason I don't like driving is that I fall asleep at the wheel, no matter how much sleep I've had. On the way back to Tallahasee I almost fell asleep, even after a 5hr energy shot and a monster, luckly we played ghost which kept me up.
which we would do again

also, finch, now i feel bad so do whatever you want
but i would like to know if anyone is gonna drive
so that i can know if i'm going or not...

Finch

Smash Lord
Oh colin you're so young and innocent how could I ever let you down

I'm gonna try to get some extra work done tonight and tomorrow so I feel better about going saturday.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I think I can get my car ready by friday, so yes my car is going.
I'm gonna try to get some extra work done tonight and tomorrow so I feel better about going saturday.
lol okay you guys but don't do it for me, you have to want to yourself

also finch if you really wanted to still take my van i don't see why we couldn't as long as we swapped cars

Life After Death

Smash Champion
even though i get rides from people i CAN EASILY DRIVE 10 hours str8 everytime i get rides i alwasy offer to drive the whole way there cuz its easy as hell lol ill mm anyone at driving long distance. if i could ill drive up there just so i can drive orlando people down here DRIVING IS EASY its just muscle memory no difficulty involves in driving you literally do sit on ur azz for over 3 hours. ill bethe first one to tell u after an 8 hour drive ill tell em str8 up 'all i did was sit on my azz for 8 hours turning a wheel listening to music or people entertaining me lol'. so *** U *****. it has nothing to do with people that have **** to do just the lying lil n1ggas that piss me off. i hate the I want to go but i dont wanna go logic excuse. ***** people logic.

and no u shouldnt go cuz ur forced to thats the complete opposite of my point if u dont wanna go dont go.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
H3ll, I miss most tournaments just because I hate driving.

If you have a nice car, you probably don't mind driving.

-Kimosabae

Finch

Smash Lord
also finch if you really wanted to still take my van i don't see why we couldn't as long as we swapped cars
That would be really good because then we could take juan and nick and frames

CHOPS I'LL MM THE **** OUT OF YOU DRIVING DISTANCE no one loves driving as much as me.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
umm couldn't they just go in alvin's car?

Finchmobile:
Finch
Me
Andy
Aasem
Frames

Garbclimber:
Garb
Juan
Nick
???

maybe John or Zoro or someone as the last spot
I mean the only reason i kind of want the van as a last resort is what kevin said...i dont know what having 100k miles on it means but he made it sound bad

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.

Finchmobile:
Finch
Me
Andy
Aasem
Frames

Garbclimber:
Garb
Juan
Nick
???

I mean the only reason i kind of want the van as a last resort is what kevin said...i dont know what having 100k miles on it means but he made it sound bad

:( I only am willing to drive if finch doesn't drive, sorry but I am a last resort.

Life After Death

Smash Champion

CHOPS I'LL MM THE **** OUT OF YOU DRIVING DISTANCE no one loves driving as much as me.
its not about loving to drive its just easy. its like washing dishes to me no one likes to do it but while ur listening to music is easy as cake. i can drive anywhere with music. the only way u can beat me in a driving mm if its with no music then iono if i can handle being bored without music.

like i said dont go if u dont wanna go or else im arguing for no reason at all. its the complete opposite of my point if no one wants to go cuz they just dont think its gonna be fun or w/e.

colin - lol i said that to you when we went to GA. the mileage on the van is crazy. that vans been to china lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I love melee....

don't put a question mark next to my name when you put me down as a possible car filler. I'd gladly go to any melee tournament...

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
**** everyone has a high post count T_T

Finchmobile:
Finch
Me
Andy
Aasem
Frames

Garbclimber:
Garb
Juan
Nick
???

I just noticed that, I love that name. Best name ever? I think so

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
get everyone you can to come, i mean it's just going to add to the attendance.
theres already about 30 people listed on first post, and there WILL be more. Just realized there was an attendance list thing.

Then someone throw a party make it worthwhile for cfl's trip or something lol

Finch

Smash Lord
I love melee....

don't put a question mark next to my name when you put me down as a possible car filler. I'd gladly go to any melee tournament...
I find it really annoying that you say things like this but you almost always choose a local brawl tournament over a melee one that you have to travel for.

ALSO if I'm driving my car who is actually going to end up in it? I know garb and andy and colin want spots but has anyone asked aasem?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I understand driving is a hassle and I'm sure most of you mean it when you say you don't mind driving far, but you want it to be worth something, or that you have something that takes top priority like school or anything taking precedence in life . So there's no pressure, but we'd honestly would like for CFL to come and play melee. We'd like for the melee scene to thrive here in FL. I'm not going to Genesis, but I'd want to make it to Tipped off 5, and I really want to place notably well. Since it'll be my first major tournament. So, I'm humbly asking all of CFL to come to these Miami tournaments and play me in massive friendlies and get me really good, before that day comes. =/

@ Seibrik - My Marth vs your jiggs. $1-2

Life After Death

Smash Champion
jason u coulda been like 1000 times better than u are now sigh....... maybe it was cuz ur priorities or maybe u just didnt put in the effort. at this point i barely have hopes for u now. u only have potential but the effort u put in its no where near worthy of ur potential. u like never took advantage to play anyone ever.... unless u start doing wat i told u to ur only gonna keep getting worst. thats why i dont like playing u cuz wats the point if u dont wanna put in the effort that goe for elliot steven and dwayne... ESPECIALLY ELLIOT i know for a fact that ***** DOES nothing but *** his girl all day and play wow. he literally coulda been too good by now

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Of course I'd rather get top 3 at a local ($10-20 entry fee)Brawl Tournament and make money then spend $40 at a far away Melee tournament.

I just already think I am a great Melee player, and I can't afford to enter Melee at the same time as a Brawl Tournament where I am guaranteed to make some $$.

I also (sadly) still hate paying $15 for singles in either game.

But I will be entering this Melee Gigs for sure.

And I'm trying not to miss any more Melee Singles events unless I have a legitimate excuse.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
hahaha you have to find some babe who wants to fill your chest cave with chocolate syrup.

AND she has to be jewish.

AfroQT

Smash Master
PROBLEM:

You do know that The Will is hosting a tourney at ZP this same day...apparently a pretty big one as well...

just so you know

Frames

DI
first off

garbanzo i bought my battery at wal-mart for 40 bucks not 80 i would never pay dat much for a battery

also colin the 100k miles thing the miles dont matter depending on what kind of work you guys have had done recently but assuming none then that means that the van has had a lot of use and critical engine components are wearing out if u guys have had work done recently then it should be ok but im just sayin as a precaution

chopz is right about driving its mad easy but its pretty tiring too and hes right no johns if u dont come but u still wanted too i got work on saturday so right now im not goin but im tryin to get off!!

tonight i should know if im going or not if i am then im driving so i can take 4 more cfl peepz as the original cfl driving king i gotta hold it down for my boyz

Top Bottom