• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Lovin Dat Hitstun 2-Venue Change, Check OP-04/18/09

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
usually at zp there's only about 5 teams.

10 dollars sounds reasonable for a LOT of teams to enter....

maybe uh...............70% to 1st and 30 to 2nd?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well there's going to be like 5-6 teams entering for doubles, it happened last time and I'm not entering doubles. It's Linguini's tournament, let him do whatever he wants with the price. But I remember this incident happening last time with only like 5-6 teams. Doubles was really short lived. :/

I love you Colbol. <3333

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
how many people confirmed from cfl to go?

i'll ask everyone for a dollar lol
every place i go job hunting always hires girls

wtf
Dunno, but I wanna go. Maybe if anyone coming from below cfl could pick me up on the way? :] (like if you coming from miami or something, cuz I live below orlando and kissimmee lol)

I have ten bucks. :]

OOPS oh wait this isn't in orlando D:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yeah,ill take off the door fee if you bring a full setup.
and i think the doubles fee will be staying the same.
nah raise the fees or its just gonna be a local man tourney cfl is losing interest. andy already said he might not wanna go anymore if they dont raise the fee. doubles at least raise the fees. singles is str8. if brwal can have 20 per teams so can melee. thats just an insult

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol so CFL doesn't want to save money. CFL says "**** THE RECESSION!!!" Oh yeah, I've been working on my snake voice and I can do it nearly perfect now. I just have to get louder with it. (Raise doubles, but keep singles at the same price. Again. Your tournament, your rules. I'll show up regardless)

Linguini

Smash Master
fine ill raise the price to normal, but no whining about entrants, doubles usually isnt too popular anyways compared to singles.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hey people that are going to this from orlando if you don't mind do you think i can catch a ride with you guys, Q and/or whomever else is going? just send me a PM if you think you can

Finch

Smash Lord
Everyone in CFL is ********

If I'm the only one that says I'm driving and you aren't QDVS, Garbonzo, Dop, Colbol, or Rx, it's pretty safe to assume you aren't getting a ride from me because I see those people all the time and they always ask first. If you want a ride figure out another way to get there.

On another note, right now I don't want to spend my entire saturday at a tournament that will probably have like 15 people at it, so I don't want to go. If I saw more effort exerted to get people to acually go to this, I would be more excited about it, but I haven't been to a SFL tournament I liked except for the one that shiz and chu were at. Plus ZP is awful. If you want me, the only one in CFL who ever drives (when Andy doesn't want to), to come to this, try to make it worth my while.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
"I lay the law down upon its belly/ with my foot dug in between the third and fourth discs/ dealer break yo'self!"

-Aesop Rock

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Everyone in CFL is ********

If I'm the only one that says I'm driving and you aren't QDVS, Garbonzo, Dop, Colbol, or Rx, it's pretty safe to assume you aren't getting a ride from me because I see those people all the time and they always ask first. If you want a ride figure out another way to get there.

On another note, right now I don't want to spend my entire saturday at a tournament that will probably have like 15 people at it, so I don't want to go. If I saw more effort exerted to get people to acually go to this, I would be more excited about it, but I haven't been to a SFL tournament I liked except for the one that shiz and chu were at. Plus ZP is awful. If you want me, the only one in CFL who ever drives (when Andy doesn't want to), to come to this, try to make it worth my while.
so I guess I'll take my car, if andy helps me drive and we play ghost when I drive so I don't fall asleep lol, down?

my car will be
me(for sure)
andy( you down?)
colin(for sure)
aasem(you down?)

Top Bottom