• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Lovin Dat Hitstun 2-Venue Change, Check OP-04/18/09

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
brawl really is ****ing everything up.

brawl johns are the worst.

i think im completely done with melee.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
i expressed tons of interest, if you check back in the threadzorz.

thats my number if you didnt know.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
The turnout was a lot lower than I expected but it doesn't matter how many people are there you always have fun playing smash. I got to play Jason's ganon for a long time. Too good for me. We ended up playing team friendlies till really late then I left around 12ish I think. What time did everyone leave your house Steven?

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I think we left around 3 am. lol. We tucked Steven in bed and read his favorite bed time story before we left. But yeah man, those were some really good friendlies. I want you to go all C. Falcon because it's really good despite how you think of it. I'm gonna set up a tournament another time, but I'll try to go to melee gigs. Great matches everyone, and a big shotout goes to Steven for letting us host the tourney at his place. You're too good. :)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
ugh does Steven even have a smashboards account? i still want to know if he has my sweater at his place (i accidentally forgot it at the chudat tourney)

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I just can't stand you Jason. It's always the same! (Just kidding you're a cool dude) Your edgeguarding is just too good. I can't get past your bairs or uairs. After a while I started trying to stay away from the edge and you somehow always made me approach you. I have no patience... Anyway thanks. I'll stick to falcon. Hopefully I'll improve before the next time we fight.

I didn't get to play that many people.
I played Jasons ganon the most I think. I played Andres a little and I played Eli a little. Next time I wanna play against Steven. Get a little fox/falco experience. I also wanted to play chops but he left like right after the tournament ended so whatever. Even though I didn't get to play him I still learned some stuff by listening to him teach Eli. Good ****. Thanks Chops.

Edit- I forgot to thank steven for letting us smash at his place. So thanks man. It was cool. So....... Are you sure you live by yourself?

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
ugh does Steven even have a smashboards account? i still want to know if he has my sweater at his place (i accidentally forgot it at the chudat tourney)
Steven's Smashboards account is no1knows87

@cryptic Teams with Jason, Andres, Steven, and you were too good. So funny when Jason went out of his way to go and punch you when you were on his team or killing me when i was on his team and suiciding lol.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
"I'm just here to be a minor inconvenience." -Jason
Teams were indeed too good. I especially loved when I kneed Jason[My own teammate] and then followed that up by kneeing the other team. For like a whole second I was the only person alive... Followed by me making weird noises in the back.

Edit- I also look forward to meeting this james that jason kept dedicating his peach to. I've never fought a good peach so I think that will be a cool experience.

Top Bottom