• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm absolutely terrible at LoL, but I'd love to play a few games if you guys are ever free. Still learning so don't expect much from me though.

My name is Naked Straked

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm absolutely terrible at LoL, but I'd love to play a few games if you guys are ever free. Still learning so don't expect much from me though.

My name is Naked Straked
Team SWF LoL Night.

Straked, Cyan, Leafy, Tofer and I.
gg

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I haven't got the hang of moving and attacking at the same time, it's pretty tragic playing with a trackpad.

tofer's good though, he and Leaf carried us to victory against some bots and it was awesome. I cannot play melee characters as the moving thing is a problem for me. Cait was fun to use because I could hang back, but I realized I need a long range character.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The RE4 HD remake is out today on the XBLM and PSN. I should download it once I have money to spend.
You don't already have RE4:Wii Edition?

To me the Wii remote added a lot to the game. If there's one thing the Wii remote is good for, it's quick time events.

He's ****asian.
"Caucasian" is censored? Or were you trying to make a pun? Or do you honestly not know how to spell it?

Should I post my current decklist?
Still waiting on this
though I can probably guess what your decklist is and what it should be...

[collapse="Something like this]
23 Mana
9 Island
6 Swamp
4 Drowned Catacomb
4 Dark Ritual

9 Win
4 Proteus Staff
3 Polymorph
1 Emrakul, The Aeon's Torn
1 Blightsteel Colossus

8 Tokens
2 Khalni Garden
2 Beckon Apparation
4 Zombie Infestation

11 Protection
4 Duress
2 Mental Misstep
3 Daze
2 Echoing Truth

10 Search
4 Brainstorm
3 Ponder
3 Deep Analysis[/collapse]

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I would like to be ranked Divine Entity in G.R.O.S.S. Straked should obviously be ranked Forever Awesome.

Terywj--Divine Entity
:Mad:--Forever Awesome
F8AL--President
S.O.L.I.D.--Deputy Pirate

Who else wants in?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Wow, I totally forgot about that, I might do that if there's a community for it indeed since i have no friends. :(
There is for both MtGO (PC) and the PS3 and XBLA MtG:Duels of the Planeswalkers (aka Magic 2012). I play the XBLA version regularly, and I'm looking to get back into MtGO soon.

I would like to be ranked Divine Entity in G.R.O.S.S. Straked should obviously be ranked Forever Awesome.

Terywj--Divine Entity
:Mad:--Forever Awesome
F8AL--President
S.O.L.I.D.--Deputy Pirate

Who else wants in?
I don't know what this is, but I want in.

I tried firing up LoL the other night, but it just sat at the launcher, with the 'PLAY' button greyed out. ._. I think my computer hates me.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't know what this is, but I want in.

I tried firing up LoL the other night, but it just sat at the launcher, with the 'PLAY' button greyed out. ._. I think my computer hates me.
http://calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/G.R.O.S.S.

Tery, those are goofy ranks.

Straked - El Tigre Numero Uno
Terywj - General Scout First Class
SOLID - Commander General, snow division
F8AL - Dictator for life

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Denying social fairness and equality to a clubhouse? You lot sicken me. :glare:

okay, I was going to miss the buss that leads to my apartment so I had no choice but to run.
A car was on the side and it was going to hit me. I got away from it and tripped by my worthless shoes.
My glasses (in order to see well and not blurry) fell off. My pants ripped. My heel was cut. and my palm was bloody.

A car behind me stopped immediately. and that's how I almost died.
Whoa, glad to hear you're OK. Reminds me of the time I almost got hit by a semi-truck.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What is this ranking for and why am I not Master Sergent Sergent Sergent Brigadier Master General Sergent Sergent Sergent Sergent Rookie of Platoon Forty Two of the Last Standing Force for Humanity's Final Hope?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You don't already have RE4:Wii Edition?

To me the Wii remote added a lot to the game. If there's one thing the Wii remote is good for, it's quick time events.
Nope, I only have the GCN version. I want to play the PS2/HD remakes because they include the extra content. I have everything unlocked in RE4. :bee:

Yeah, I never really liked RE4 all that much until I played the Wii version. Awesome controls.
What was wrong with the GCN/PS2 versions? (It's like on every console/handheld these days.)

http://calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/G.R.O.S.S.

Tery, those are goofy ranks.

Straked - El Tigre Numero Uno
Terywj - General Scout First Class
SOLID - Commander General, snow division
F8AL - Dictator for life
Man, they have a wiki for everything, don't they? ;)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Get me on this GROSS thing.

Mastur Cheef rank, plz. Don't give a **** if I'm at the bottom of this totem pole...

:shades:

I'm still a badass.

Also, Gates (and to about the same extent, ODIN): Why the **** did you give me the hard questions? Lol. It's hard for me to pick favorites! Expect some long-winded answers because of this.

Also, everybody else: Keep those questions coming! Ask me about anything you wanna ask about. Nothing is verboten.

Smooth Criminal

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
on this
though I can probably guess what your decklist is and what it should be...

[collapse="Something like this]
23 Mana
9 Island
6 Swamp
4 Drowned Catacomb
4 Dark Ritual

9 Win
4 Proteus Staff
3 Polymorph
1 Emrakul, The Aeon's Torn
1 Blightsteel Colossus

8 Tokens
2 Khalni Garden
2 Beckon Apparation
4 Zombie Infestation

11 Protection
4 Duress
2 Mental Misstep
3 Daze
2 Echoing Truth

10 Search
4 Brainstorm
3 Ponder
3 Deep Analysis[/collapse]
Uhhhhhhhh no. Not at all. It's mono blue, for one thing. Also, I've taken out Misstep since it's banned in legacy.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
What was wrong with the GCN/PS2 versions? (It's like on every console/handheld these days.)
Oh, nothing is wrong with the other versions. It's just, at the time it first came out I was pretty put off of the fact that they turned one of my favorite franchises entirely on its head. I thought 4 was decent but not half as amazing as many people talk it up. The wii version just really clicked with me though. That IR aiming makes it very natural and fluid to play and I just enjoyed myself a lot more than before.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Get me on this GROSS thing.

Mastur Cheef rank, plz. Don't give a **** if I'm at the bottom of this totem pole...

:shades:

I'm still a badass.

Also, Gates (and to about the same extent, ODIN): Why the **** did you give me the hard questions? Lol. It's hard for me to pick favorites! Expect some long-winded answers because of this.

Also, everybody else: Keep those questions coming! Ask me about anything you wanna ask about. Nothing is verboten.

Smooth Criminal
The hard questions come with age.:cool:

@ :mad

I should have gotten the Calvin and Hobbes thing.:urg:I need to invest in a collab of those. I haven't read those in probably close to 14 years. At the most.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What a ****. I got back here to find the mlp general to be closed by the contiunous spam caused by multiple bronies.
When yesterday, not only did I not die, I got in a fight with mom and had to sleep in my sister's house so she could calm down.
And my school just got in a bad situation when the bathroom smelled like weed and drugs.
So they decide to close the bathroom. not only that, I'm extremely lucky that I was not part of the rampage on the public bus fight.

Yo, I think I stepped on a crack from the sidewalk. I'm buying a fortune cookie.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, see.

i was assuming we were speaking about Manga, since that was what they were talking about. JUST SAYING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom