• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im bout to fist bump tokyo and omega right here

fist bump

also, darkstalkers. vampire savior to be exact. i don't watch the show, remember? hahah.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes

there is truth and there are opinions lol

we're comparing two comics with vastly different target audiences. C&H targets adult American newspaper readers, politically and philosophically aware. it's a simple and clever comic formatted in short, stand-alone strips.

one piece on the other hand targets young Japanese boys 10~17, and it thrives off of artwork, character development, plot in arcs and sagas, and focuses on the characters' strong, unwavering motivations.

the story of luffy has had a major effect on my life, of course i am gonna say one piece wins in every comparison! that's just something i like to do. i tell all my friends it is better than the godfather movies, harry potter, the art of rembrandt, glee, or whatever they like.

to say i compare apples to oranges is an understatement. i just know that one piece touched my heart at a time that my heart needed it!

i can easily call the lot of you wrong as well, but then i'd lose to popular relativism!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
apparently, i don't know what i'm takling about.

maybe i meant the target audience is people who'd like to think they fit that description!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I'm going to ask you to put more thought into your posts in this thread or else we're going to lose it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
My apologies, F8AL.

Anyway, I'm pretty hyped for whenever my turn comes to be interviewed, whether that comes in 10 weeks or 10 years.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh yeah. the thread died when i was elected to be nominated. LMAO

i was busy a lot of the time and wasn't sure how to get a hold of tery

i have skype on now usually though

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Bill Mays General
BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT OAKWOOD BRAND COFFINS! THESE QUALITY COFFINS HAVE THE STRENGTH AND THE MUSCLE TO HOLD A PERSON WEIGHING UP TO 300 POUNDS! YOU CAN PILE OVER A HALF-TON OF DIRT ON IT AND IT WILL STILL HOLD UP! THE INTERIOR IS STAIN RESISTANT, SO IF SOMEONE GETS DRUNK AT THE OPEN-CASKET FUNERAL AND SPILLS THEIR CRANBERRY VODKA, ONLY THE CORPSE WILL BE WET! I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR OAKWOOD COFFINS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY USE ONE EVERY DAY! BECAUSE I'M DEAD!

I'm dead.

Forever.

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I wanted to work at gamestop for my gaming knowledge.
But I'm 17. And most of the jobs are needed 18 yr olds.

Internet job searching is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom