• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't like hair any longer than sk8terboi length on a guy, and even that's kinda longer than I prefer it.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Timbers, the new-ish Axe hair paste works wonders. It's the only thing I've found in 8 years that will actually hold for an entire day. You should check it out.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can't just do long hair and not expect to put a lot of effort into it to make it look nice. Male and female hair are no different in that regard. If you can, then you're just one of those (very) lucky few.

Imo, not too many guys can do long hair and really look good with it, or "better" than with a short style. To me, it has a lot to do with how it compliments the rest of their appearance or not.

I'm trying to grow this style despite my natural hair being awful for long hairstyles so I have go undergo a humidity-weak straightening routine each shower. http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img000067.jpg

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You can't just do long hair and not expect to put a lot of effort into it to make it look nice. Male and female hair are no different in that regard. If you can, then you're just one of those (very) lucky few.

Imo, not too many guys can do long hair and really look good with it, or "better" than with a short style. To me, it has a lot to do with how it compliments the rest of their appearance or not.

I'm trying to grow this style despite my natural hair being awful for long hairstyles so I have go undergo a humidity-weak straightening routine each shower. http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img000067.jpg
Yay for having a near buzz cut!

Plus generally wearing a fitted.

My hair is mad easy to maintain, I don't have to worry about almost any hair products.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's one reason I've kept my hair very short the last few years, the other being my natural hair is awful long. Lately though I've missed having long hair since I did get quite a few compliments on it back then. Plus, I really do want to try this style.

Timbers

check me out
I always thought long hair on guys was gorgeous, whether homo, bi, or hetero.
I never really liked long hair on guys. Anything jaw line and longer is like really too long for me. I really don't like the "skaterlook" either, considering it's just some guy that let his hair grow for 4 months hasn't done one thing with it. lol.
Timbers, try a lighter wax. It's only like $4 a container.
www.sallybeauty.com

Lots of hair products there. =p
You are my favorite friend.

My salon here, you could get a medium-hold wax for 12-14 bucks, and styling on a near daily basis made me run through a tub of that in 3-4 weeks.

I hope they don't nip you in the butt with shipping though. I'll def check it out later in the week.

Timbers, the new-ish Axe hair paste works wonders. It's the only thing I've found in 8 years that will actually hold for an entire day. You should check it out.
oh, really? I'll check it out, I've always been happy with Axe products =P despite the pricetag

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I have... well... most of you have seen the length of my hair. and I condition like a mo-fo

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
One of my friends is a M2F transsexual. Hasn't had any kind surgery and looks beautiful. She only has stitched-in long hair. It is mainly the rosie cheeks and freckles that help out. Like natural make up.

Timbers

check me out
I have... well... most of you have seen the length of my hair. and I condition like a mo-fo
your hair is awesome, and its even more awesome when its in a fauxhawk.
One of my friends is a M2F transsexual. Hasn't had any kind surgery and looks beautiful. She only has stitched-in long hair. It is mainly the rosie cheeks and freckles that help out. Like natural make up.
call me ignorant but, stitched in hair?

Like extensions?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
your hair is awesome, and its even more awesome when its in a fauxhawk.
that would be pretty much daily sir. though it's not normally a full fleged fauxhawk, more of just a frontal faux. I call it a "foof" myself. ^_^

lolz, i think most people know what extentions are :/
And in a thread filled with gay people... who knew? :chuckle:

bored

Smash Ace
Talking about hair again? I just got my hair cut a couple days ago and I LOATHE it. I don't know why there's always this miscommunication between the stylist and myself (I'm being clear about what I want), but I'm just sick of the results. But what really annoyed me was this one turbulent lady that walked in and asked the stylist that was cutting my hair for a wash cloth... Ugh, and the fact that she had the audacity to stop her in the middle of what she was supposed to be doing made my blood boil.

Oh well, I might just grow my hair out again, but actually keep it trimmed up a bit and get it thinned out from time to time. All my friends get angry when I cut my hair and this time it was no exception. Trouble is, I hate long hair. >:(.

Timbers

check me out
it felt like talking to a brick wall for 15mins when i was trying to tell my stylist what I wanted. I never knew it was so hard to comprehend what "leave 3 inches on my bangs" meant.

she still did a good job but it was just like blargharbl

also, yellow name. Inferior to about every other color on the spectrum *sadface*

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Oh, my hair.... I prefer it longer (like skater length), which it is, but it doesn't really look great. I don't use moose or anything because I don't know what to do with it. And now I'm running into the problem of needing to look "professional" for interviews. I'm really against having my hair short, but I don't want to risk a bad first impression based on something like hair :/

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I've been given a beige/white like color. lolol.

I dun care about my hair. It's naturally greasy like so I dont use alot of hair products.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I've been spending a lot of time with a friend of mine I met at the beginning of the school year. We get along really well and one topic lead to another and next thing you know, we're dating. Ok, not "dating" yet but it's headed that way. I'm pretty happy about it. We just think there's too much chemistry between us to not see how things work out. Our first official date is Saturday!

Plot Twist: my friend's a girl. o_O

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I like how I thought something special happened to me. D:<

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
would that be a thread about Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches (that are Great)

I still prefer GBLT so I can pronounce it "Giblet" ^_^

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yay I'm Bacon buddies with Heartz.

pdk

Smash Lord
Grand BLT

you know you want to

man i've just been lurking here for a good long while

but anyway were you careful to make sure you talked this over with your date taku?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol that ones funny

i love this thread. i lurk it all the time. people here are too good

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm completely fine with the rename. I love Bacon something fierce and it helps add some whimsy to our thread ^_^

anyway, yeah, I'm trying to hammer down just a couple more steps in the Single Ladies dance and I should be golden.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I swear to god I will ban the next person that comes in and thinks this is a spam thread.

Keep it in the april fool's topics WE ALREADY HAVE UP, or suffer the consequence.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I thought I was the only one guilty of this. :chuckle:
I'm pretty sure it's standard procedure for a lot of us gay folk :laugh:

I've almost got it completely down though... which is good considering how little effort I've actually put into learning it ;)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's dis:

^^^
Click.

Ugh, I love the song and dance too. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom