• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I not so concerned with foot size as I am with shape and cleanliness. Gross feet are gross and a mild turn off; same goes for really abnormally shaped feet. Actually, now that I think about it I don't like really large feet either. **** I'm picky.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Cleanliness is number one! Everything else can vary though, person to person, preference to preference~ =D

*huggle's his boyfriend's feet*

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I am really not a fan of feet. They pretty much totally disgust me. Maybe that's why I have a kink for the draenei in World of Warcraft. Hooves = lesser of two evils, says this reporter.

TruckOSaurus

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I thought I would introduce myself:

I'm a gay Peach main (yes another one!). I'm completely out, I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years now, we recently bought our first home and we also got ourselves a dog! Compared to most people here, I'm really old (28 years old, no wrinkles and I still have all my hair) but I'm really young at heart (such a cliché!).

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. Oh... and I'm not a big fan of feet either.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I am really not a fan of feet. They pretty much totally disgust me. Maybe that's why I have a kink for the draenei in World of Warcraft. Hooves = lesser of two evils, says this reporter.
so. much. win.

I'm a gay Peach main (yes another one!). I'm completely out, I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years now, we recently bought our first home and we also got ourselves a dog! Compared to most people here, I'm really old (28 years old, no wrinkles and I still have all my hair) but I'm really young at heart (such a cliché!).

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. Oh... and I'm not a big fan of feet either
Welcome to our humble little topic. We're glad you could come! If you get a chance try to check out the XAT channel on the first page. It's not as active as it was when I could get on (you all KNOW this is true) but other people pop in from time to time. I'd love to be on XAT more but my school's firewall blocks it...

Timbers

check me out
i have a question, what do you guys think of feet size? my sis always pokes at me for having long feet.
Size of feet never really bother me, all about hygene and how well they're taken care of by the guy. I personally have pretty small feet, 9 1/2 shoe.
o.o Pictures? I love a good set of feet on a guy teehee ;P. Especially if the guy is lying on their stomach and they crinkle their toes, too smexy~!!
I much prefer socks, to the point where they can actually be attractive. Ankle-cut is preferred but yer, I'm not a big fan of feet, maybe it's why I like socks as much I do; covers them up.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol, welcome TruckOSaurus.

That's really neat that you found somebody to love. =)

Oh and I have no idea what fleet is... :urg:

Mazaloth

Smash Ace

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. Oh... and I'm not a big fan of feet either.
Welcome. Hope you have a great time, you probably will but first off greetings should include some kind of reassurance.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
hi ToS. welcome and you have bf too? so lucky.

o.o Pictures? I love a good set of feet on a guy teehee ;P. Especially if the guy is lying on their stomach and they crinkle their toes, too smexy~!!

I do believe I've got the vapours *drools*

:blush:
the bears needed to be quoted just once more lol.

Size of feet never really bother me, all about hygene and how well they're taken care of by the guy. I personally have pretty small feet, 9 1/2 shoe.

I much prefer socks, to the point where they can actually be attractive. Ankle-cut is preferred but yer, I'm not a big fan of feet, maybe it's why I like socks as much I do; covers them up.
i beat you i have size 13-13.5 in some shoes. and yeah ankle socks can add to attractiveness

Sanu

Smash Champion
Welcome. Hope you have a great time, you probably will but first off greetings should include some kind of reassurance.
I didn't get any greetings <.<;

I think I've introduced myself three-four times over the course of these two thread's lifetimes and never got one welcome XD

*feels so unloved*

the bears needed to be quoted just once more lol.
Seriously, I am so lost right now o_o. I'm sorry that I like feet! Geez! ;P I like hooves and paws too <.<

*cough*furry*cough*

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
So, I just found out that someone ratted me out to five people I know. I was constantly yelled at for "not trusting them," and had a few insults hurled at me (one of which I'm never going to forgive one of my friends for).

Naturally, I'm having an emotional breakdown.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace

I think I've introduced myself three-four times over the course of these two thread's lifetimes and never got one welcome XD

*feels so unloved*
I guess I must be proper.
Welcome. This is the LGBT&M (Hahaha) Thread.
Feel free to post anything related to LGBT or M topics.
Hope you continue to post with us, have a good time.

Good. Well, I have done my good deed to day, next on the list is to bludgeon a cat's face in....

bored

Smash Ace

*feels so unloved*
Oh, don't worry, I was never properly greeted as well. Or maybe I was. I can't remember though.

Timbers

check me out
I think my first few posts in here was something along of the lines of making fun of teh gay and submissive man-lovin'.

Naturally I don't recall a welcoming post.

Also yer ton of **** just hit the fan over here, over a huge misunderstanding. Can't say I feel entirely comfortable about it but I like being gay and teasing the internet (wut?) about it.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
So much in one page...

@ Sanuzi: Oh hai thar! Welcome 2 r wuvly thread!

@serris: that really, really sucks. Have you tried anything to help you feel better like eatings tons of cheese fries or cheese cake, or drinking WAY too much snapple? Ok... those are things I do. When things get rough I think it's best for you to find something that's a big comfort. No matter how down you feel there's always one thing that makes you feel better. *e-hug* :)

@ Timbers: lol?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
So, I just found out that someone ratted me out to five people I know. I was constantly yelled at for "not trusting them," and had a few insults hurled at me (one of which I'm never going to forgive one of my friends for).

Naturally, I'm having an emotional breakdown.
These responses happen. I am not saying that these bashing we right to do, of course they weren't, but there needs to be a little understanding. I think the biggest problem was that your friends heard it from another person and not you, which could be thought as you 'Not trusting them'. Though you cannot play a passive role now, you have to speak to your friends and give them the truth of why you decided not to tell them. Either way, your position is justified.

Right now the best thing you can do, is to try to not think about it. Play a sport you like, or do something that will get your mind off of it. But, sooner or later you have to speak with your friends in a none hostile conversation.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
On behalf of all of the new and previous posters of the LGBT&M(A)+P Smashers Thread.

Noting that many people come and go without a proper welcoming, there has to be a common etiquette. Which has seem to be lacking.
This however, should not be punished for the constant amount of posts that need to be maintained and responded to. This is makes it hard to make a nice warm greeting.
I have decided to stop being lazy and make this 'Welcoming post'.

On Behalf of the LGBT&M(A)*+P Smashers Thread.
And personally on behalf of all the Asexual Smashers(M smashers).

Welcome to the
LGBT&M(A)+P*
Smashers Thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to post anything related to LGBT, M(A)*, or P.
If you having a hard time with your mental sexuality (Or even physical for the Transgenders), or just want to talk about other types of sexualities, we are here to help.

Please abid by the thread rules.
We all wish everyone a great time posting. I am sure that you will enjoy being here, looking forward to talking with all of you.
~Jake-Kun

The 'M' in the whole LGBT&M(A)+P is referencing towards my username 'Mazaloth', though the (A) is refrencing towards Asexual. Because of me being Asexual and the lack of other Asexual smashers, an inside joke was made. The 'M'
just means Asexual.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Thanks for the support, guys. I've already straightened things out with them. I've narrowed the list of people to kill down to three, already!

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Thanks for the support, guys. I've already straightened things out with them. I've narrowed the list of people to kill down to three, already!
That's good. I'm glad that you have to kill so few.
Hope that you clean up after yourself.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
DEEESSSSUUUU!!!! Come to philly next week for COT4! Srsly, none of the gays are coming and no one from home is coming either. Do I have to represent Indiana AND LGBT smashers? :mad:
I may or may not be going to Clash.
My usual teammate is teaming with someone else.
Also money is an issue.
I am considering it though. >_>;

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I'm totally lost, yeah brawl tournaments are over rated there are better ways to spend saturdays. XD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
did you win that one dawg? and yeah they can be abit long. the one i went too one and i forgot doubles was first and then i was out all day cause we went to the mall while doubles played.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
So much in one page...

@ Sanuzi: Oh hai thar! Welcome 2 r wuvly thread!

@serris: that really, really sucks. Have you tried anything to help you feel better like eatings tons of cheese fries or cheese cake, or drinking WAY too much snapple? Ok... those are things I do. When things get rough I think it's best for you to find something that's a big comfort. No matter how down you feel there's always one thing that makes you feel better. *e-hug* :)

@ Timbers: lol?
[/QUOTE]
@serris: Have you tried anything to help you feel better like eatings tons of cheese fries or cheese cake, or drinking WAY too much snapple?
@serris: Have you tried anything to help you feel better like eatings tons of cheese fries or cheese cake, or drinking WAY too much snapple?
@serris: tons of cheese fries
@serris: cheese fries
cheese fries
And now you know why a lot of Americans are sorta:

Isn't dark chocolate enough to suffice?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
The person that thought of the closing-in-and-getting-bigger-quote is probably among the most genius people in this world.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Okay, screw what I said earlier. My list of people to kill has expanded exponentially. One of my "best friends" who I thought I could trust decided to spew about it to everyone she possibly could. Watch the headlines, I might just be in them.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Just remember to call in the attack dogs after 5 kills. They're only active for 60 seconds so capitalize on them!

I played too much CoD...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
poor Serris, i'll be cheering you on while your chased live on TV, make sure to wear something bright if its at night.

oh and i don't like cheese fries, just wanted to put that in there.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Okay, screw what I said earlier. My list of people to kill has expanded exponentially. One of my "best friends" who I thought I could trust decided to spew about it to everyone she possibly could. Watch the headlines, I might just be in them.
who could betray someone with such a powerful avatar?!

lol GL with all that

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Dude Taku, CoD4 is old so get on with Word at War.

@Mr.Magikarp: Kill for what? She was never your friend in the first place. And she was your 'best friend,' right. Think of it this way, she is just mad because she can never have you!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Attack dogs are from World at War. Except I was wrong and you need 7 kills for them. 5 gives you an airstrike or whatever... I don't remember these things, I just run and shoot/knife people. And you're so right about his friend. She's just hot for him and now he'll never be hers.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hey guys and girls, what's up? So I think I realized I was gay back in grade 10 (age 16), I shrugged it off, just thinking it was something you go through puberty and you go back to being 'straight' (lol weird I know.) Anyways I realized I was gay in grade 11, and yep. I told a few friends about it, they were all 'cool' with it (wow, great friends I have :bee:.)

Although I have some friends who don't know, and I want them to know (but I don't want to break the friendship.) Basically I have two friends who are straight and I like them both. Anyways, there's a little summary of me.

Glad to meet you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom