• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think there also was a discussion about pansexuality much earlier on in the thread. Whether or not any actual pansexuals were present, I can't recall. I feel like there must have been, but I couldn't give a name.

Timbers

check me out
guess who's waiting till after college to come out to la familia.
hey man best of luck to y-
Ooo! Is it Timbers?

I bet it's Timbers.
I agree, it must be Timbers.
*high fives Timbers*
*also points at timbers..... just because*
FFFFFFFFFF-

Also yes I'm days late on that response 83

he's a guy I know. I'm probably the better looking of the two of us, though he dresses better most of the time, and he's not ugly or anything. we just have matching personalities; it's wonderful.
If you still have your fauxhawk you're stylin' son. How'd you two meet?

I really wish I could contribute something more to this thread than just pretending to me Mr. Philosophy, but I'm in some awesome town right now as of last November, with twenty-something-thousand people in it, and none of them are particularly fashionable, attractive, or...I can't think of a better word than "cooky" to describe it... You can be really open around most of these guys here (mostly because they're ex-convicts, have the education of a twelve year old, or have snorted enough coke to reinact a white christmas...so shame doesn't really work for these fellas) but I haven't really met anyone I'd actually want to get to know like that.

I miss Vegas lots.

And Smash Debator's color scheme is way too faded for me. Needs more hot pink.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
To be accepting as possible, we need to be LGBT&M Smashers.

Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, and Mazaloth Smashers.
I guess I have my own 'group now, huh? That's cool. But yep, you are right, tolerance is key.

>_>

I feel like a minority!

Smooth Criminal
Heh, Join the club. Wait.... You already did.

Do we have and Transgender people here??
Any Pansexuals post here?
Yes, we did.

Yup, I am.
That's cool, I never met or encountered a Trangender before. Though I know that my dad knows several, I've never met them.

Does anybody else want to become a smash debater for the sweet pink username....
I guess I will, Pink is a shade of Red, and Red is my favorite color. Plus I'm getting tired of the normal yellow colored name.
Unless this is a joke, laugh. But sure. What do I have to do?

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

Pansexuality ( or omnisexuality, which is so much cooler =] ) is essentially the attraction to any gender, regardless of their gender identity... be it attraction, romance or sexual context.

Hi everyone! Slightly new here. I came by before and trolled a bit v.v, but I'll be better now =3. I have the gay, btw. Got it by drinking from a cup that a gay had drank from at a party =0 (now currently my boyfriend ^_~)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Does anybody else want to become a smash debater for the sweet pink username....
Of course I'd love the pink colored username, but I'm not that great of a debater. I only excel on LGBT rights really. That's the only thing I could really debate. lol.

Mazaloth said:
That's cool, I never met or encountered a Trangender before. Though I know that my dad knows several, I've never met them.
Aside from myself I've never met anybody else transgendered either.

Although I probably have, they're just in the closet like me. lol.

bored

Smash Ace
Perhaps us, LGBT member, should have an exclusive rainbow colored username.

For instance:

bored

It would make us unique.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol I guess that would be neat.

Do you really live in Oklahoma?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol. Me too.

That is why I'm mostly in the closet...

Oklahoma sucks. I hate it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Perhaps us, LGBT member, should have an exclusive rainbow colored username.

For instance:

bored

It would make us unique.
That would be awesome. I'm all for it :chuckle:

Sucks that you guys live in such a conservative area though. I can't imagine the extreme discrimination you openly gay guys go through on a daily basis living in places like that. I live in Toronto, so it's *decent* but there are still those who discriminate every so often... that will always be the case though.

How is the LGBT scene there anyways?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've never really seen any discrimination, I've actually seen a lot of open-mindedness but that isn't saying much because I really used to think that I was like the only one that wasn't a homophobe.

Of course I wouldn't ever want to transition around here. I may not see a lot of discrimination, but I do know that it exists and that there have to be a lot of intolerant people around.

As for just being a homosexual, I don't think people around would get too much for that. When you're just homosexual it won't be blatantly obvious to everybody unless you walk around holding hands and kissing the person you're dating. lol.

Still I have seen some people say some rather mean things about homosexuals, and I know that because of the people that do not understand that there is a separation of church and state, gay marriage could never be legalized here, but overall I've been shocked at how many people there are that aren't intolerant. Maybe I've just made the right choice of friends and people to talk to.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Hi everyone! Slightly new here. I came by before and trolled a bit v.v, but I'll be better now =3. I have the gay, btw. Got it by drinking from a cup that a gay had drank from at a party =0 (now currently my boyfriend ^_~)
Good, now that you're one of us you can't tell ANYONE that you know this information. If word got out that homosexuality is spread like mono, then I shudder to think of what would happen. It would ruin all of our fun. :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
I've never really seen any discrimination, I've actually seen a lot of open-mindedness but that isn't saying much because I really used to think that I was like the only one that wasn't a homophobe.
Doesn't seem too bad to me then! The chance that you guys will never get gay marriage is a downer though =/

Of course I wouldn't ever want to transition around here. I may not see a lot of discrimination, but I do know that it exists and that there have to be a lot of intolerant people around.
That's true for all minorities though, there will never be 0 hate or discrimination in the world. You shouldn't let the few scare you *nodnods* Although, it doesn't seem like you let them anyways =P

When you're just homosexual it won't be blatantly obvious to everybody unless you walk around holding hands and kissing the person you're dating. lol.
Well of course. The sad part is that gays holding hands and kissing their partners is only socially acceptable in the gay district of your specific area... sadly. Maybe one day my boyfriend won't be scare to hold hands in our neighbourhood =/. Even in TO, our area is pretty bad to those with the gay.

Overall I've been shocked at how many people there are that aren't intolerant. Maybe I've just made the right choice of friends and people to talk to.
More and more people are becoming open minded and tolerant. Don't be surprised if by the time you're 50 years old, 60-80% percent of that generation's youth and general population don't give a **** at all =)

-----

Good, now that you're one of us you can't tell ANYONE that you know this information. If word got out that homosexuality is spread like mono, then I shudder to think of what would happen. It would ruin all of our fun. :(
Don't worry Taku, the secret is safe with me ;)

*looks around shiftly at his co-worker's empty cubicle and takes a quick sip from his cup*

New playmate! ^^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wait, Timbers, where do you live now that you're not in Vegas? You were the closest LGBT Smasher to me!

bored

Smash Ace
That would be awesome. I'm all for it :chuckle:

Sucks that you guys live in such a conservative area though. I can't imagine the extreme discrimination you openly gay guys go through on a daily basis living in places like that. I live in Toronto, so it's *decent* but there are still those who discriminate every so often... that will always be the case though.

How is the LGBT scene there anyways?
I don't see much discrimination. Most people just don't want to get involved with us, or they just don't care. But like Bassoonist said, intolerant people do exist here, and my parents are prime examples of them.

Best case scenario: Someone with evil intent... someone like me.. will utilize this information to his advantage.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm better than the entire state of Oklahoma at smash.

lolololol

and i'm gayer than the entire state of Oklahoma.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Hey, is anyone in this thread coming up to philly for COT4? I think it'd be fun to do some sort of GNO (gays night out) with a few of you guys if you end up coming up here for the tourney. There might not be time to actually go to a club (and I don't know of any outside of woody's but that place kinda scares me...) but it would be fun to at least run around center city/king of prussia for a bit.

*sigh* I just noticed all of the bio majors at my school are really cute (go figure...) and I'm sitting in study room right outside the biology department's offices. They keep walking past me and distracting me worse than facebook ever could. *more sighing* I need a sign that's only visible to other gay men that says "I'M GAY!" and maybe one of the cute bio majors would stop by and ask me out. *even more sighs*

Sanu

Smash Champion

lolololol

Teach me how to be gay at melee oh great one.

*sigh* I just noticed all of the bio majors at my school are really cute (go figure...) and I'm sitting in study room right outside the biology department's offices. They keep walking past me and distracting me worse than facebook ever could. *more sighing* I need a sign that's only visible to other gay men that says "I'M GAY!" and maybe one of the cute bio majors would stop by and ask me out. *even more sighs*
Aww, so cute! I wish there were hot guys where I work, this Sears IT building is filled with old and fat people =(

I hope you guys organize something for COT4, sounds like it would be awesome. I don't think I'll be coming though... I wonder how far it is from Canada though <_< I'm pretty sure a bunch of people from here are going. Don't worry, they'll bring the gay with them. Our community is so gay it's ridiculous XD

Just picture straight guys caressing other straight guy's hair on an occasional 20-minute basis, hugging all the time and making jokes with obviously gay connotations. God, I can't even keep track of the times RaynEx faux-comes onto people XD. He pet me a few weeks ago and it freaked me out <_<

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Right!
How else are you going to take over the world by secretly spreading it?

1. Hey, is anyone in this thread coming up to philly for COT4? I think it'd be fun to do some sort of GNO (gays night out) with a few of you guys if you end up coming up here for the tourney. There might not be time to actually go to a club (and I don't know of any outside of woody's but that place kinda scares me...) but it would be fun to at least run around center city/king of prussia for a bit.

2. *sigh* I just noticed all of the bio majors at my school are really cute (go figure...) and I'm sitting in study room right outside the biology department's offices. They keep walking past me and distracting me worse than facebook ever could. *more sighing* I need a sign that's only visible to other gay men that says "I'M GAY!" and maybe one of the cute bio majors would stop by and ask me out. *even more sighs*
1.I can't, no money, no transportation. Plus... I'm not gay.
Where are all the Asexual peoples?

2. That's cute, no really it is. Maybe you should just go and ask one of them... It couldn't hurt.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
1. You know I would have come, but Ferry Corsten is on my "list of DJs to see live" along with paul Oakenfold, ATB, and I guess tiesto as Armin has already been conquered.

2. If your set in stone on transferring, your never going to see any of these people again... flirt the hell out of them and you'll probably get some feedback XD

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
you pull lots of stitchfaces, make people cry and throw their controllers, and then giggle profusely.

Timbers

check me out
Wait, Timbers, where do you live now that you're not in Vegas? You were the closest LGBT Smasher to me!
I'm in Nye now, which is about an hour and a half northwest of Vegas..probably an additional 50 min thrown onto the distance between you and Vegas :dizzy: I still have plans to move back there though! >_> I moved up here to try and secure some money before moving back to Vegas (or Pheonix, AZ...I'm unsure right now) as housing is dirt cheap here when compared to both those cities.

lolololol

I lol'd.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
you must get it back!

F'real not many people can pull it off but you certainly can. It looks **** good on you.
*all sorts of blushing*

okay okay. trust me, when I next get my hair cut, it'll come back. but, until then, I'm not going to try to foof up this massive clump of hair... with a good few inches of length, a fauxhawk would look more like a wall on my head.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
D'oh, we dress alike. I'm just basing it off of a few pictures though.

ANYWAY, sonic you need to bring back the faux-hawk for your new lover; es muy caliente.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
D'oh is too quiet IRL.
I played him at TO4 and he did stupid things to me with Peach in super melee brozz.
Peach is a dumb character.
I'm glad she sucks in BARLW. >:( >:(
Also: I'm back together with my ex, got a date on Monday.
Also also: I'm going to South Carolina for the BARLW tournament this weekend.
Wish me luck so I can win lots of monies. :D

Takumaru

Smash Lord
D'oh is too quiet IRL.
I played him at TO4 and he did stupid things to me with Peach in super melee brozz.
Peach is a dumb character.
I'm glad she sucks in BARLW. >:( >:(
Also: I'm back together with my ex, got a date on Monday.
Also also: I'm going to South Carolina for the BARLW tournament this weekend.
Wish me luck so I can win lots of monies. :D
DEEESSSSUUUU!!!! Come to philly next week for COT4! Srsly, none of the gays are coming and no one from home is coming either. Do I have to represent Indiana AND LGBT smashers? :mad:

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

Short answer: yes. ^_~

Sex as many hot guys (or girls!) as you can for us :p

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

you must get it back!

F'real not many people can pull it off but you certainly can. It looks **** good on you.
ooo bears, been a while since i've seen a pic like that (looks @ smooth)

I seriously wish I could have hit up TO4 :(
i wish i could too, same w/ COT4 but i have class assigments.
who hates college sometimes? *raises hand*

i have a question, what do you guys think of feet size? my sis always pokes at me for having long feet.

Sanu

Smash Champion
o.o Pictures? I love a good set of feet on a guy teehee ;P. Especially if the guy is lying on their stomach and they crinkle their toes, too smexy~!!

I do believe I've got the vapours *drools*

:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom