• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, lol. Lets say you are fighting a big monster, totally random, and you want to wake up, because it upsets you. When you do, your glad you woke up. But, the monster will be waiting for you when you fall right back asleep!! XD And guess what? It has happened to me, which is why I laughed so hard when Dane Cook was talking about it! :3

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have a grammar question I'm making gay so I won't get yelled at.

Is it:

You're one of the gayest people in the world, if not the gayest.

or

You're the gayest in the world, if not one of the gayest.

Which sentence is in the right order?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This thread is kinda gay......

Only joking guys sorry......

But seriously life would be so much easier if everyone was gay.

Think about it all your friends could just get real drunk and stuff and "have fun" ;) whenever you wanted.

It would be great craic!........too bad im not gay......and neither are alot of my friends.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
This thread is kinda gay......

Only joking guys sorry......

But seriously life would be so much easier if everyone was gay.

Think about it all your friends could just get real drunk and stuff and "have fun" ;) whenever you wanted.

It would be great craic!........too bad im not gay......and neither are alot of my friends.
and then no children would be born... ever O.O

@ Meno: The grammar nazi says #1 is correct!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yes but we could all have drunken sex all the time and then mate with the females when nescessary to continue the species.....once again me and my friends were over this and it would only work if EVERYONE was gay.

I have wondered what it like to be attracted to the opposite sex though.I just can't imagine it......its hard.Ill never really understand at the end of the day.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
too bad im not gay
I have wondered what it like to be attracted to the opposite sex though.I just can't imagine it......its hard.Ill never really understand at the end of the day.
excuse me....... what?

you're either gay or you're in some kind of weird denial tht I've never heard of O.o

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
yeah it does sound like weird denial, or envy of someone gay and happy. im more for the weird denial though.

anyway no, straight people need to exist. not just for kids, but in general. lol

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yeah it does sound like weird denial, or envy of someone gay and happy. im more for the weird denial though.

anyway no, straight people need to exist. not just for kids, but in general. lol
except for he said he can't imagine what it's like to be attracted to the oppoite gender... which means he's either attracted to his OWN gender, or no gender at all... so it's not envy... I'm just really confused about the whole thing XD

Smash Master
Once we perfect cloning...

The thing about gayness is you can have as many people as you want and the ratio will never be awkward for anybody. But there isn't the right amount of holes. It's really a toss up which one seems more fun.

bored

Smash Ace
Today I looked into the mirror, and you know what I realized?

I'm getting fat. :(

bored

Smash Ace
Its sad really. I used to have a nice body, and I sustained a healthy weight too. But now... Ugh. Time to start working out again. Push up's, crunches, running 6 miles every other day, and I'm going to have to stick with a harsh diet too. I absolutely hate the feeling that I'm gaining weight.

Wii fit is ****.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Correct, most professional athletes are obese by BMI standards.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Only if you believe in BMI and allow yourself to be fooled that it's accurate.
oh... we all KNOW it's total crap... but that doesn't mean the wii balance board won't regualrly assault me with its passive agressive insults <_<

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol i have the ones for ps2, well almost, i don't have that most recent one. oh and redwolf judging by your sig, exchange Zamus for Samus, we have similar faves lol

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You know, we don't all vomit rainbows. I'm pretty dark, to be honest.
But, by necessity, the discussion kind of has to revolve around rainbow vomit. Like Pluvia, that's why I don't post here too often. I lurk plenty, but I just don't have anything to say when the topic is "Honestly, how many of you main Peach?"

On the current subject, bored, big is beautiful. Embrace it. *totally gay hug*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
if circus isn't farting rainbows right now, I don't know who is.

also. I wanna rename this thread: GBLT Smashers... so I can pronounce it "Giblet".... cause that's a pretty word :laugh:

bored

Smash Ace
No its not! I hate looking ugly. And for the record, I'm very conscious about how I look. Most guys don't, but I can't stand fat people, its like they let their bodies go to waste, and I know some people can't help it, but still.

Wow, I just realized that I sound like a whiny, narcissistic, school girl.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
HEY ^^^^ MY BFF IS FAT. you better watch it son.

ABOUT that....

funny homo story.

cuz im just full of em. =D

...lol

... so last weekend me and my best friend got really wasted as usual. AND THEN he got a little more homo than usual. Now this dude always does this but this time he told me not only that he was gay but he had a crush on me. and i was like yea ok. lol i have a crush on you too, i want your body. we always joke about this but this time he wasen't stopping! so i was ok chill out dude i know you're not homo its ok calm down son. he was like but i love you and was getting all emo and ****. and then he tried to kiss me! i was like WTF?! like he made the lips and leaned in and EVERYTHING. if i dint dodge that **** we would of kissed!! So basically he finally had me convinced. I stared at him in disbelief for a sec and then i was like ok ill be your buddy for tonight. just one night though, we can keep this between us. And he was like dude get away from me you ***. i KNEW you were gay. i see the way you look at me! GTFO!

usually i call homo first. but he got me i guess.

Im DEFF the most gullible person i kno.

the same thing happened once before but he told me he did coke everyday. of course i believed him that time too ONLY because i had just came home from summer and he had lost like 20 lbs ...as you can see this dude knows how to act. i bet hes got a little flare tho. i mean come on, football lineman AND WRESTLINGGGGG? he jus don wana admit it. he like em big... i kno.

**** thats the most homo piece of literature i have ever posted. im proud of it...kind of lol.

no homo im str8 bee tee dubsssss

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol @ bored. and i thought the subject of who mains Peach died off a while ago didn't it? we already know a high percent of peach mainers are gay men lol.

on the whole wieght thing a little extra body mass isn't such a bad thing. lol

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
I am fat people.

lol @ bored. and i thought the subject of who mains Peach died off a while ago didn't it? we already know a high percent of peach mainers are gay men lol.
Really? Why is that?

No wonder everyone I play with gives me such accusing looks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom