• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Master
I knew I was gay when I first had sexual thoughts. No in between. No denial. I'd rather be straight, but hey, you either play the hand you're dealt, or you forfeit the game.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Everyone goes through this. He thinks he can do better. You don't want him to try, but you can't stop him.

"'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"
You're right...thanks so much...*hugz*
Thing is...he's...going out with...my best friend Keishla...I don't hate her for it, but she herself doesn't know what she wants....I spoke to him today, and the last thing he said to me after he ended it was: "It's only temporary, I still love you the most..."
And it made me feel like...I mattered to him...to anyone, for that matter...want to know something?

I had to get my appendix removed a couple weeks ago(which is why I haven't been online lately) , and He was the only one there for me...none of my friends or family went to see how Iw as doing, only him...and I was happy...that I mattered...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You Guys...I need help, literally...I don't know who else to turn to but you guys...

Me and my boyfriend ended it, and he's saying that it's only temporary, and that he's trying to get his mom off his back, but....somehow, I don't think it's true....

I don't know what was it that I did wrong...or maybe he got tired of me...I don't know what to do...please...I'm at the end of my rope...he was literally, my life...
You too huh?
Urg, I broke up with my boyfriend today. :(

Since awhile I've discovered I'm "sexually racist", meaning I'm not attracted to certain racial groups. My bf was one of these groups unfortunately, so I decided to break it off. For this being my first relationship EVER, it's not fun. I've hurt him quite a bit. :(

Heartless, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But, I think if you suspect something is wrong, something probably is.

Are you willing to wait for him? How long is this "break"?

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
You too huh?
Urg, I broke up with my boyfriend today. :(

Since awhile I've discovered I'm "sexually racist", meaning I'm not attracted to certain racial groups. My bf was one of these groups unfortunately, so I decided to break it off. For this being my first relationship EVER, it's not fun. I've hurt him quite a bit. :(

Heartless, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But, I think if you suspect something is wrong, something probably is.

Are you willing to wait for him? How long is this "break"?
He said it'll range from a week or two, to a month...

Aww...Meno...*hugs*

Sexually racist?
So basically you're saying that there are certain racial groups(like Blacks, Latinos, Etc.) that you're not attracted to?
I can't ever date an African American...not after what happened to my BFF...and it's only them, and not much else.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
He said it'll range from a week or two, to a month...
I think a month would be a bit too long.

Aww...Meno...*hugs*

Sexually racist?
So basically you're saying that there are certain racial groups(like Blacks, Latinos, Etc.) that you're not attracted to?
I can't ever date an African American...not after what happened to my BFF...and it's only them, and not much else.
Thanks. :)

But yea, that's the gist. I dunno why. :ohwell:
I really do love my now-ex (OH GOD I HAVE AN EX NOW), but it's mental.
I like this graph:

The top of "relationship potential" on the left is where my ex is.

bored

Smash Ace
Sexually racist? Sorry, but that sounds stupid. I'm not attracted to black men either, but I would never consider myself sexually racist. I just have certain preferences that I prefer over other things.. And I'm a shallow ******* too...I know, its sad.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
sexually racist? im confused on that one. and Meno, your chart has me completely lost lol. also lots of people say they won't date black guys, why is that? :confused:

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe this is the first time I noticed this thread. XD

Anyway, I'm a Bi guy. I lean towards liking guys more, but I do have female crushes from time to time. Nice to know there are other LGBT people on the forums. :)

bored

Smash Ace
I can't believe this is the first time I noticed this thread. XD

Anyway, I'm a Bi guy. I lean towards liking guys more, but I do have female crushes from time to time. Nice to know there are other LGBT people on the forums. :)
Welcome, we accept all shapes and sizes of queer here.;)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sexually racist? Sorry, but that sounds stupid. I'm not attracted to black men either, but I would never consider myself sexually racist. I just have certain preferences that I prefer over other things.. And I'm a shallow ******* too...I know, its sad.
It's almost to a level of turn-off that I place them on par with women.

sexually racist? im confused on that one. and Meno, your chart has me completely lost lol. also lots of people say they won't date black guys, why is that? :confused:
Like, I'm still open to the idea. Hell, I'd date a girl if she interested me enough, but I'm realizing I have certain standards and not-being-black is one of them. :ohwell:

I feel vain.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
It's almost to a level of turn-off that I place them on par with women.

Like, I'm still open to the idea. Hell, I'd date a girl if she interested me enough, but I'm realizing I have certain standards and not-being-black is one of them. :ohwell:

I feel vain.
don't. everyone has their own reasons as to why or why they don't prefer different things. Some are known and accepted while others may not be welcomed. Some just may still be a mystery and there is no reason for you to feel that way. You know what you want, and what you like.

I'm not sexually racist, I just don't find them attractive that is all there is to it. Same thing with larger men, just not my thing.

You may feel like this forever, and then find the perfect black man who's everything you could want... who knows? you aren't forced to keep the same preferences for any length of time... you could wake up tomorrow and feel different.

Dedu

Smash Lord
lol @ sexually racism.

I've seen guys in bars attempt to use that as a way of blaming the other guy for not being interested in him in the first place. Especially those who they find attractive but the other guy doesn't.
Very iffy area and often results in tensions between two people or more.

Eh I've had my fair share of guys and... yeah.
I only like white men in a physical sense.
Haha I agree with you mate, but I also find mediteranean, greek and Spanish guys sexually attractive as well.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
^___^

/warmfuzzy

I don't really have anything useful or interesting to contribute to discussion so I'll just resume browsing the boards until later.

Edit: I'm sort of sexually "racist" too LOL I really like black guys for some reason :laugh: white guys iunno a lot of them are hot but I wouldn't want to like date them or anything >__>

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
it's not like it's such a weird thing.

Simple logic dictates:

A) you find some physical characteristics more or less atractive by default (some people are leg people, some people like hair, some like smooth chins/bodies... whatever... you get it).

B) People of the same race tend to share certain physical charcteristics.

given that A and B are true. it should be a given that it's not unlikely for you to find one race less attractive than another.

I find people of different races attractive, but I still have certain things my mind naturally looks for, so some races have a better chance of meeting those criteria.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think I remember reading somewhere that people smarter than us spent some time studying this kind of thing. They performed experiments that showed a positive correlation between your own looks and those of your partner (or other people you're generally attracted to).

Basically, you tend to be attracted to people that look like you. If you have rounder, more cherubic facial features, you're more likely to be attracted to people with similar features than those without. If you have more pointed features, a certain body type, etc. the same applies. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that that would apply to skin color as well.

Though that's clearly more of a guideline than a rule since America is slowly blending into one, kooky-colored middle race ("mutts") as people of dissimilar races breed together more and more often.

Also: LOL @ "homobanter"

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
oh wow I had no idea they created another one of these. o.o
I see a bunch of new faces :p *waves at everyone*
Anyways to jump into the topic, a lot of the times, I find myself attracted to guys who don't look like me. However, I also find myself attracted to guys who might have a similar dress style as me.
Anyways, this past weekend, I went on a date with this guy. He was real tall 6'2 (I'm 5'6-5'7), white, and skinny :p. I'm sort of the opposite in the fact that I'm Hispanic and I'm not as tall :p.
This is me btw:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/silentrain07/pick.jpg
I couldn't quite read him during our little dinner date, since we just talked a lot about a bunch of random stuff, but in the end, he gave me a hug! I'm a sucker for hugs :3
Anyways, I'm attracted to a whole variety of guys so I somewhat agree with Nothing Rhymes With Circus.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like white women also haha. :3 Although, I wouldn't like to say that I'm "Sexually" racist, but that I would "Prefer" White women over black women, 98.9 % of the time. ;p

Oh, I think I went a little off topic, sorry about that. Well, I'm straight, but I am open about this, I don't mind it.

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
oh wow I had no idea they created another one of these. o.o
I see a bunch of new faces :p *waves at everyone*
Anyways to jump into the topic, a lot of the times, I find myself attracted to guys who don't look like me. However, I also find myself attracted to guys who might have a similar dress style as me.
Anyways, this past weekend, I went on a date with this guy. He was real tall 6'2 (I'm 5'6-5'7), white, and skinny :p. I'm sort of the opposite in the fact that I'm Hispanic and I'm not as tall :p.
This is me btw:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/silentrain07/pick.jpg
I couldn't quite read him during our little dinner date, since we just talked a lot about a bunch of random stuff, but in the end, he gave me a hug! I'm a sucker for hugs :3
Anyways, I'm attracted to a whole variety of guys so I somewhat agree with Nothing Rhymes With Circus.
Hey Silent Rain! We should play online again! I want to see your peach in action :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I main Doc, and second Ness. ;p I use pink doc.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I main Zelda. She's so pro. And she has sparkles... and shiney fun kicks of death! And she just looks mad fab!

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I interchange between Zelda and Peach. Depending on the other player's style, my Peach or Zelda performs better.
And sure thing Red Wolf.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had a dream. :/ Nothing inappropiate. I was minding my own business (don't remember where I came from) but then I was in a room, and then saw a table. On it, was a Wii (I think it was black though). Then, I though, "Why would someone leave a Wii unattended like that?!?" Then, my friend entered. For some reason, I was in my boxers right next to him. I then felt weird. 0.0 Thats it, seriously. ;3

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
I had a dream. :/ Nothing inappropiate. I was minding my own business (don't remember where I came from) but then I was in a room, and then saw a table. On it, was a Wii (I think it was black though). Then, I though, "Why would someone leave a Wii unattended like that?!?" Then, my friend entered. For some reason, I was in my boxers right next to him. I then felt weird. 0.0 Thats it, seriously. ;3
lol hmmm that is one cool dream...man I have not had any good dreams....just creepy ones :(...lol sometimes before I go to bed I try to imagine that I am dreaming about someone and hope that leads into my actual dream...sigh...never happens :(

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
thats your subconscious telling you that life would be easier if you just gave in to your homosexual desires.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol hmmm that is one cool dream...man I have not had any good dreams....just creepy ones :(...lol sometimes before I go to bed I try to imagine that I am dreaming about someone and hope that leads into my actual dream...sigh...never happens :(
I have tried that sometimes, doesn't worrk sadly. Also, when you do have a dream with someone, and it ends, and you pretend as if you haven't woken up, that doesn't work either. (only works with nightmares, Dane Cook explaings this greatly)

thats your subconscious telling you that life would be easier if you just gave in to your homosexual desires.
Oh really? Interesting. :p

Red Wolf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4527-8509-1299
I have tried that sometimes, doesn't worrk sadly. Also, when you do have a dream with someone, and it ends, and you pretend as if you haven't woken up, that doesn't work either. (only works with nightmares, Dane Cook explaings this greatly)

Oh really? Interesting. :p
yeah...hmmm nightmares you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom