• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, dont praise me too much I might develop a massive ego.
the trick is to have sd sit behind you coaching you in the match, he picks up peoples
habits and patterns like some ****ed up wine crituque dude or some other metaphor thats actually good and makes sense.

isthattim?

Smash Ace

Looking for Crew/ possible free agents
I LAG (AKA fake scar)
Enigmalik
Aqua?
Admiral comrade?
Dedu????
Aesthetic???
Fakeman???
OMG SHAYA??? I CANT BELIEVE HE ISNT IN A CREW HE GOT LIKE 2ND IN BRAWL AND 9TH IN MELEE AT qld SMASH W T F WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO BE IN A CREW WITH SHAYA??????
Panda Slam??
Scoot?
Pinhead??
What about defiled?

I can think of 13-14 people who haven't yet formed a crew that have been to various tournaments in the sydney area
some of whom are very good at brawl and/or melee
I'm sure there are lots of sydney smashers that i dont know who still havent expressed any interest.

The deadline is still 3 weeks away but i think if we can get 6 crews formed and people see this is going ahead they will consider signing up, even if it is just a crew with some of their friends

Remember: the whole point of this is to get more people at tourneys and have more fun!

for each additional crew that is formed the prize pool will go up $120
if we get 8 crews i will add in prizes for 7th and 8th place
(gifts to the value of $60 to each crew)(possibly instant scratchies, oooh $15 worth of instant scratchies each would people like that? or would you prefer something else?)

If we can get 10 crews for the second season i will get trophies/stylish shirts made for the winners

I LAG

Smash Lord
I dont think anyone will want to go with shaya coz he will yell at you and say ur **** for only taking 9 stocks off the other team and not 10stocks

but thats from what i have heard "i have never met shaya but i hate him"

does that sound like anyone you know FTS?

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Since The Deadline Is Still A Ways Away And I've Been Smash Grounded Till October, You Better List Me As Simply A Free Agent.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
the whole smash community regarding you?

Shaya is a good guy.

EDIT: LOL so many people come to defend shaya......at least my judgment regarding people i hate is correct

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shaya is a good guy who can just get a bit over excited, and he cops way too much **** that he doesnt deserve. he is also one of the best brawl players in aus

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
he was so close to beating Amaterasu in qld, and in double me and him were equally as close to coming first instead of second.
he'll get there

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
what by saying you hate him?

your trolling without knowing it

so much fail

WE ARE GOING OFF TOPIC AGAIN.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
lol u posted a comment centred around shaya just for fts..
maybe directly talking to fts perhaps?
u have his msn..

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
LAG i have no idea what ur trying to prove atm but this is what msn is for... soo ug uys should just talk it out on msn..o wait. go email him instead.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
**Stereo has big epiphany**

Lag simply wants to increase post count...
Why else would any normal human being act like this
(you...are human....aren't you?) ROFL

PS Shaya is win at life

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
lol ud thinks so but.. he really is like that irl too..
i know its hard to believe someone like him exists..

but he does.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
Put me up as a Free Agent.

Unless someone wants a R.O.B player that doesn't afraid of anything.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no he was supposed to come and be my doubles partner but he got sick from kfc and died.

also since I assume I'll only be playing in the 4 ****ing metaknights crew when fts cant make it,
I'll come along anyway when he can make it and be a reserve for someone else's crew.
any probs with that tim?

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
most likely i wont play much...even at all

i might meet the same fate as zaidou.....(but not nearly hit as hard by the ban stick like he was)

bwhaha.....teams at DC.....snake & D3 vs my DK...good times

planetstereo

Smash Ace
no he was supposed to come and be my doubles partner but he got sick from kfc and died.

also since I assume I'll only be playing in the 4 ****ing metaknights crew when fts cant make it,
I'll come along anyway when he can make it and be a reserve for someone else's crew.
any probs with that tim?
so what your saying is that if FTS turns up you will become reserve for whatever crew defiled is in.....this is awsome, two hecticly good players in one....ill even sit out for you guys to play
Defiled, you want to team,plzplzplzplzplzplz???
stereo

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
most likely i wont play much...even at all

i might meet the same fate as zaidou.....(but not nearly hit as hard by the ban stick like he was)

bwhaha.....teams at DC.....snake & D3 vs my DK...good times

man... snake and d3 vs ur DK (AFTER U KILLED ME WITH A F-SMASH U ***, prolly trying to hog all the credit) was maaaadd lol it was so intense =P and ended with a spike down into the water of jungle japes where u gave him a pagan burial good times good times

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
man... snake and d3 vs ur DK (AFTER U KILLED ME WITH A F-SMASH U ***, prolly trying to hog all the credit) was maaaadd lol it was so intense =P and ended with a spike down into the water of jungle japes where u gave him a pagan burial good times good times
u left me alone against a 2 stock D3 and a 1 stock snake. (how did i manage to escape those chain grabs?)

and im pretty sure i warned u 2 watch out for my f -smashes

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
but S.D ur my idol!

kick *** with lucas and doesn't afraid of anything

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Put me down as a leftover/free agent. Pending other stuff, but...eh, see how it goes.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
Since The Deadline Is Still A Ways Away And I've Been Smash Grounded Till October, You Better List Me As Simply A Free Agent.
K

Aesthetic's not going to be coming to tourneys or **** for a while because of UNI.
K

Put me down as a leftover/free agent. Pending other stuff, but...eh, see how it goes.
K

any probs with that tim?

yeah, just remember whoever plays in the finals has to have played 2 monthlies k?

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
i call The **** for 1st in melee, and probably 4 ****ing Metaknights for 1st in brawl

do we have to participate in both melee and brawl crew battles because I can't see the rest of hornsby actually doing that. I could have 12 brawlstock and take everyone pretty much with MK and I'll probably win crews

so just wanted to clarify if we need to participate in both games.. I know it'd be great for numbers if we did and I'd like to but not sure if they will lol

Top Bottom