• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

I LAG

Smash Lord
i cant believe no one wants me. doesn't anyone like mk players i also use wolf if u dislike high tier. If u think i am **** play me on wifi n u will all be like wow i thought u were **** but ur pretty good.

sorry SD but i must be arrogant

I LAG

Smash Lord
Lol, turtle lay off of him :p.

@Scar:

Everyone who has posted in the topic already has their crew filled or have people in mind to fill their remaining spots. You'll just have to wait, and maybe make amends for all the bad impressions and silly things you've said to people. There's still a month to find a crew.

Yep.
thats a good idea. ok i am sorry toby i dont think low tier players r **** anymore ur PT is alright but still not as good as SOUP's. and wat was that about u saying something about my friend aqua for maining link wat was it something like "good on you for using link, he's so ****. Atleast online u can hit people with your projectiles"

hmm if there is anyone else i need to say sorry to plz tell me

in advance: turtle n SD sorry (i know u r going to post saying u want a sorry for no reason)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
hmm if there is anyone else i need to say sorry to plz tell me
how about life...

on a more serious and happy note.......luke aty joining meta knights.? i will concent to that. Luke is epic reppin the act.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Alright Everyone. If There's Enough "leftovers" We Should Be Able To Form A Crew Out Of That. If Not, I'm Happy To Go Crewless And Just Watch The More Experienced Players. I'll Only Join A Crew If They're Not Serious About Winning, Because I Haven't Played Brawl With You Guys In Like, Forever.

S.D

Smash Master
ur PT is alright but still not as good as SOUP's.

in advance: turtle n SD sorry (i know u r going to post saying u want a sorry for no reason)
Stop saying stupid **** like this, show some respect for the members of the community and try being nicer in general. What exactly do you expect to achieve adding things like Toby's PT isn't as good as SOUP's? That just irritates people and makes you look arrogant. Just in general think about what you're saying to people before you say it, and question whether what you're saying is constructive or not. Then people will "stop hating you".

Maybe.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
S.D i tried telling him that over MSN...he didnt seem to learn. But then again im not S.D

Gords

Smash Champion
Zero, Summoner and me.

We can figure out a name if you want. Hunter Crew was more legacy since Zero and I were talking about forming a crew for ages. xD

Can I assume we have a crew formed? :D
sorry EA, I lost your post in all the scar hate.

and Yeah consider the crew formed, it'd be great to crew with an awesome jiggs who is my fav fun character, an awesome IC's who is most likely going to be the next character i learn, and an awesome Zamus who was my first main. lol

register us please.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
I_Lag said:
ur PT is alright but still not as good as SOUP's.

@Scar:
The clarification in both statements ("but still not as good as SOUP's", "i know u r going to post saying u want a sorry for no reason") was really unnecessary, and because of them, your apology came across as really insincere, and didn't really help your case.

My run ins with you have all been mostly fine (all two of them). But you've managed to get S.D and Tcr who, from the short dialogue i've had with them and forum posts of theirs i've read, seem like incredibly nice guys, so you've done something wrong, haha.

Should really think about all the things you've done to seed this hate, stop making stupid remarks (putting people down, telling people to use such and such a character, saying you discovered 'x' technique etc), stop saying immature things ("If u think i am **** play me on wifi" <--) and just avoid making abrasive comments in general. Showing your friendly nature which i'm sure you have wouldn't hurt either.

Yep.

PS: Dear S.D, thanks for editing your post and making mine redundant, from me. lol. >.<

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
poor fake scar, he just wants to play some brawl... it would be hard for him considering he's so young and most of the scene is 18+

S.D

Smash Master
@Scar:
The clarification in both statements ("but still not as good as SOUP's", "i know u r going to post saying u want a sorry for no reason") was really unnecessary, and because of them, your apology came across as really insincere, and didn't really help your case.

My run ins with you have all been mostly fine (all two of them). But you've managed to get S.D and Tcr who, from the short dialogue i've had with them and forum posts of theirs i've read, seem like incredibly nice guys, so you've done something wrong, haha.

Should really think about all the things you've done to seed this hate, stop making stupid remarks (putting people down, telling people to use such and such a character, saying you discovered 'x' technique etc), stop saying immature things ("If u think i am **** play me on wifi" <--) and just avoid making abrasive comments in general. Showing your friendly nature which i'm sure you have wouldn't hurt either.

Yep.

PS: Dear S.D, thanks for editing your post and making mine redundant, from me. lol. >.<
Awwww Sorry Mike <3 XD

I must have edited without refreshing the page. Either way your post isn't redundant, it's lovely and full of truth and things along those lines. Ty for your kind words too :)

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Awwww Sorry Mike <3 XD

I must have edited without refreshing the page. Either way your post isn't redundant, it's lovely and full of truth and things along those lines. Ty for your kind words too :)
It was actually my fault, cause it took me like 40 minutes to write those 3 paragraphs, because i was making sure that i didn't make any mistakes, haha.

Fake Scar is relatively, much much better at brawl, than i was at melee when i was 14.

10kindwords

B-spam with 'top tier' in melee wasn't auto win though.

10meanwords.
(jokes)

I LAG

Smash Lord
I'm glad people are finally calling him Fake Scar now though
i want people to stop calling me scar from now on call me harrison or lag or something.
and why dont we just change the thread to "i hate fake scar" come on people all i did was tier bash toby n i am sorry for that

Bjay

Smash Lord
i want people to stop calling me scar from now on call me harrison or lag or something.
and why dont we just change the thread to "i hate fake scar" come on people all i did was tier bash toby n i am sorry for that
People hate lag!

Bjay

Smash Lord
thank you Bjay for calling me lag
Huh? Reread the sentence! :p When I refer to someone or address someone by their name/alias, I always capitalise the first letter.

Except for unreon (even though I don't call him unreon), because of the even horizon thingy I can't remember what it was called but I think it's cool! ^^

unreon

Smash Ace
Except for unreon (even though I don't call him unreon), because of the even horizon thingy I can't remember what it was called but I think it's cool! ^^
YAY you remembered! I get the s h i t s when people capitalise "Unreon" lol

comon people, it's all small caps so when you write it out it forms a nice long horizontal rectangle.

unreon

See? All oblong-shaped and the like. Please stop capitalising the U ._.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol yes, thanks guys, I'll bring the herbs (well actually gords will bring them and then I'll buy them off him)
also I dont know where this aty came from buts its pretty gay, even for me, just call me luke.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
I We Can all stop hating on Lag now? Seems to Me He's learnt the lesson at hand.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
sooner or later he will do something to piss someone off again........oh well...hes not worth hating on

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
saying....i will hate you if you dont forgive me is childish and not really the best thing to say in your situation

Bjay

Smash Lord
How about we all just keep on topic instead. None of this "can't we all just get along and stop hating", etc. (Yes Zaidou I'm talking to you too) This is a thread for forming crews and seeking crew members.

People dislike/hate you "I LAG", suck it up, move on, and/or do something to earn other people's respect if you really care, this isn't really helping nor is your "liek zomg ill never totally forgive you unless gomgomgogg" you seriously sound like one of those kids who say to their "friends" "I won't be your friend if you don't do this, don't do that".

You want to be in someone's crew correct? Well at this rate I don't think you're leaving a good impression. I rarely get involved in this sort of irrelevant stuff, nor do I care about it either, but I actually want this league established by Tim to happen.

[/end facepalm]

Now, let's keep those crews coming! A couple of crews are almost complete ^^

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
i Agree. Who Ever Doesn't Agree I Hate You And I Will Never Forgive You Unless You Are Toby Because Your Reason To Hate Me Isn't As Good As Toby's.
Alright You Just Went And Ruined It. So Much For Sticking Up For The Little Guy. This Is My Last Post Here As I Actually Have No Intention Of Forming Or Joining A Crew, Unless Anyone Requests An Ike. Which Will Never Happen.

Ever.

Top Bottom