• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

Toby.

Smash Master
hahaha oh wow. Just wow. This thread actually made me laugh out loud.

I'm not really interested in starting up a scar/lag related argument again given that I've just read the entire 9 pages, but just for clarification...

Scar:
*When I said to Aqua that link is a bad character, the rest of the paragraph involved me praising him for choosing a character that is hard to use. Unlike you who told me I was stupid for using PT, I told him that he was doing something that I respected a lot. So don't accuse me of insulting your friend.*

But during these pages of infinite joy I saw your apology and so on. Good on you for that.

Well now that everything's cleared up we can get back to happy crew forming times. OMG I'm looking forward to them so much :D

I've picked up some other character so that I won't have to bore you all with PT...hopefully I'll surprise some of you :)

I LAG

Smash Lord
ok seriously lets stay on topic it has gone way off topic and can someone help me with my sig it wont come up. and i am not anti crew i am anti leftovers i wana be in a crew with people who want me i dont want to be a leftover.

YAY SIG WORKED!!!

I LAG

Smash Lord
hahaha oh wow. Just wow. This thread actually made me laugh out loud.

I'm not really interested in starting up a scar/lag related argument again given that I've just read the entire 9 pages, but just for clarification...

Scar:
*When I said to Aqua that link is a bad character, the rest of the paragraph involved me praising him for choosing a character that is hard to use. Unlike you who told me I was stupid for using PT, I told him that he was doing something that I respected a lot. So don't accuse me of insulting your friend.*

But during these pages of infinite joy I saw your apology and so on. Good on you for that.

Well now that everything's cleared up we can get back to happy crew forming times. OMG I'm looking forward to them so much :D

I've picked up some other character so that I won't have to bore you all with PT...hopefully I'll surprise some of you :)
oh sorry toby he didn't tell me the rest of the paragraph
that other character better be high tier

jokes:laugh:

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
far out scar, u apologise here then admit that all the people u insulted deserved it. *sigh*
lose that attitude, and stick to playing brawl.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
guys stop telling him to grow up, its not gonna happen trust me i know him, u guys are being too nice to him. hes not used to dealing with people so just ignore his bs.

I LAG

Smash Lord
guys stop telling him to grow up, its not gonna happen trust me i know him, u guys are being too nice to him. hes not used to dealing with people so just ignore his bs.
kinda going off topic ******. r u going in the crew league or are you scared of meeting people in person or that no one will want you in their crew

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Well, I think I've managed to have tim hating me without even posting here, off to a good start. >.>

But anyway, the free agent idea seems like it could work, a bit of flexibility in the system, chance to team with new people etc etc.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
Ħăŕřĩŝŏń™ says:
i dont really care anymore if they hate me
Ħăŕřĩŝŏń™ says:
it makes it more fun when i beat them
far out bro.. and im not the one looking to join shayas crew.
im sure ull get in considering ur godly skills...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
kinda going off topic ******. r u going in the crew league or are you scared of meeting people in person or that no one will want you in their crew
your the only one no one wants in their crew
anyways I may be in the reserves thing depending on fts

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
Ħăŕřĩŝŏń™ says:
no one really matters unless they r my friend
Ħăŕřĩŝŏń™ says:
or me

that is just sad..

I LAG

Smash Lord
alok/aqua u have gun editing skillz there change all the words round n add some in.

AND SERIOUSLY STAY ON TOPIC THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC!!!
make another thread if u want to discuss about me

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
add some in? i have the whole conversation saved, as proof.
i took out an irrelavent part which had nothing to do with it.
the part i took out sed something like, what makes u think u matter?

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
sorry for going off topic so much.. scar shut up about ppl hating u. go find a crew.. ur so good, you shouldnt have mucch trouble at all..

I LAG

Smash Lord
i have the convo saved also n u full change all the words u take words out and put words in all over the place n this is so so so off topic seriously only post in here if u are looking for a crew or have a crew.

Toby.

Smash Master
Ok guys time to chill.

My dog just started snoring, which is her way of saying that its time to relax for a little while.

Aqua I know where you're coming from, but the dog has spoken. Msn is way better for this type of stuff anyway :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, soz for being an ***, and I'm not really pro, I just ride high tier to victory

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well I come back home after 2 days and I see this has gone in 360s and 720s. Didn't think I'd make another post on this "topic" again but it seems that's where the topic is going.

This is realistic cold harsh but I LAG I don't think you should bother signing up and participating in this league at all. Seriously, with the way you are acting, your attitude problem, not to mention leaving bad impressions, constant arguing and refusing to move on, even if you were to be in a crew, I don't think anyone wants to have someone like yourself in their crew, at the rate you're going.

I do not care about how old you are (although I wouldn't be surprised if my guess about your age was correct), I do not care about your history with other smashers on here at all, heck I don't even care about your skill level, but if you can't act a tad mature, give and earn the respect of other smashers in this community, well you should really take a good look at yourself, think things over, and be better doing thing sort of stuff elsewhere.

It's not needed here, we don't want any part of it. People are here to make friends, play smash, have fun, have a good time, and enjoying the fun of competing with one another.
_____

Woo! Lunch is ready now ^^

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
The "Leftovers" Aren't a bad thing. It's simply a Crew for People to Join if They aren't in one already. The offer is open to Everyone who can maintain a positive relationship with another Human Being.

I can't actually go to anything anymore, as My Parents found out where I was headed (What?! There's no such thing as a Pro Gamer!! Now go eat Your HSC Pie) but I'll hang around, waiting for October so I Can Finally get into this. PROPERLY.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
tell your parents how much money ken made from playing smash, or maybe how much money fatality has made from playing games

lol bjay pwnage, when are you gonna show up at another tourney man, its been ages.
needs moar wario imo

unreon

Smash Ace
Fatal1ty is such a fricking douchebag. Such an unbelievable self-promoting douchebag.

And you guys do know that I Lag is just trolling you guys right? You all fell for the trap ._. Stop feeding the trolls under the bridge. Let's ignore him forever please.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I can't actually go to anything anymore, as My Parents found out where I was headed (What?! There's no such thing as a Pro Gamer!! Now go eat Your HSC Pie) but I'll hang around, waiting for October so I Can Finally get into this. PROPERLY.
That sucks, sorry to hear that.

The way you worded it sounds like you won't be able to go out in general either, hope that's not the case.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I Can Still See My Friends From School Every Month Or So. But Yeah I Got Locked Down Pretty Hard. Thanks For Caring Candies.

S.D

Smash Master
:( Try not to shoot yourself from boredom.

@ unreon: Kid's not trolling i'm 90% sure he's for real, if not hats off to him i guess....

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
hmm i speak from experience

TEAM LEFTOVER FTW!!! (no copying that name kthx)

lol it was the best experience ever being in team leftovers :D hehe we battled through thick and thin and beat the "A-Team" ftw !! lol it was nice being ranked 5th or sumthing? iunno forgot but it was a really nice experience getting to talk and kno eachothers strengths and weaknesses who we main and what not... so yeah

tl;dr @ ILAG leftovers crew was fun/ CREWs are fun so dont diss.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Especially when you take like 10 stock off every crew :)

For the most part our brawl crew just cheered Luke on while he wrecked everybody. When the rest of us had to play we tended to lose :(

get your hands off him, he is ours this time round

Top Bottom