• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

I LAG

Smash Lord
i think there should be a vote for the crew name of the highschool crews name

i have narrowed my long list of crew names down to 2 + mikes

possible crew names
1) ****ING HELL WHY THE **** DID WE LET FAKE SCAR JOIN OUR CREW!!! (seriously)
2) We got stuck with fake scar :( ;-;

or we can go with mikes
3) "not one of the crap crew names fake scar thought up"

Toby.

Smash Master
scott: aka scoot, uses a couple characters though mostly metaknight (maybe? i cant remember). Came 9th at ted's tournament in brawl singles and 6th in doubles.

I suppose that answers your question.

I LAG

Smash Lord
now that we have scott we stand a chance against 4 ****ing mks. i'm not saying that he is super good but our whole crew is pretty **** good. we are aiming for 2nd in brawl n anything but last in melee.

Zero

Smash Hero
Good luck.

EDIT:

Tim, please change our crew name to "Teach me, Ciel-sempai!" with names as follows.

Zero- Ciel
EA - Shiki
Tom - Neko Arc
Gords - Nrvrqsr Chaos OR keep old name.

Thanks.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Tim, please DISREGARD ZERO'S POST, my name shall be White Len! >:O

Also Tom should be Neko Chaos loooooool

I LAG said:
now that we have scott we stand a chance against 4 ****ing mks. i'm not saying that he is super good but our whole crew is pretty **** good. we are aiming for 2nd in brawl n anything but last in melee.
You'll get second last in Brawl at best.

And you might as well just forfeit Melee...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Argh, don't compare yourself to us!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
4 ****ing shayas, if only it was possible ;_;.

I should start a crew with just FTS and I, and 3rd player will be Black Jack, and 4th player will be Hookers.
Beat everybody tbh.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Lol, quit abusing our crew, meanies. Ilag can aim for whatever position he wants, no matter how unlikely it is.

also... Ilag just quit talking :laugh:.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
oh look out its scott.
how many crews is that now tim
we've finally reached our goal for 6 crews, any more and we may not have enough time for them tho i will consider adding 2 more

@fakescar: stop spamming up these boards post counts aren't worth having everyone hate you for.
also, i will be surprised if Teddy, MTR, Toby, Luke, FTS, shaya, EA, SD don't take 10+ stocks off your crew in brawl.

K?

I LAG

Smash Lord
I cant wait til the crew league starts. Everyone will be so suprised when they see how good the "not one of the crap crew names fake scar thought up" crew is.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
@lag: the truth is it doesn't make one stich of difference how you or your crew play in the crew league, it matters how you act in the forums. Work out what your doing wrong there and everything else will (eventually) work itself out.....

@everyone else not in a crew (aka all free agents): Gong is still short, I know I sound like a broken record but I don't want to fill the spot with a random on the day as it sux with fail.

From your friendly neighborhood piece of outdated technology:p
Stereo

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
whoa look how much happens when i dont spam the boards.
also by AT's i meant advanced techniques, i hope thats not a term for something else lol.
and congratulations 4 ****ing metaknights on winning 1000$, in advance.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
4 ****ing shayas, if only it was possible ;_;.

I should start a crew with just FTS and I, and 3rd player will be Black Jack, and 4th player will be Hookers.
Beat everybody tbh.
lol...stop tempting me.....but hey...that doesn't necessarily have to be a crew.

so anyway....here is the current state of the 4 ***king metas

MTR: SF4 and other stuff
Tedeth: melee....got a failed brawl disc
Toby: doing toby things
FTS: doing HSC things

LUKE: doing whatever luke does

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so in the interest of being pedantic for no particular reason - the front page lists our crew name as something other than we've somewhat agreed upon. Naturally you hold the executive power here Tim, but if you'd be so obliging as to change the name to "Not one of the crap crew names Fake Scar thought up" then.....well....I'm sure someone somewhere would appreciate it.

Also, my name only has one 's'. >.>

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, all of those, I'm finding metal gear to replace my broken car.
also got sf4 today, is mad lol. I cant believe I'm like the only one who plays ryu,
cept they should have given him a japanese voice.

anyways I'll just catch a bus to this so I'll only be able to bring 2 tv's not 3, soz ted.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Can't you change to Japanese voices in the options?

Pretty sure I saw that online somewhere. Every character has English and Japanese voices, which you can set on a per-character basis, its so win. (Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.)

Edit: Apparently you have to clear Arcade Mode once to unlock it...

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yes, "Not one of the crap crew names Fake Scar thought up" is what we decided. I'm still free though. If some crew that's better than this one (doesn't have scar) I'd gladly go awol and sign up with the enemies. *Expects Scar to blame other people again*

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yea I found that option soon after, make sf4 is so good.
anyways brawl related, crew hype. ted's tourney is gonna pwn, toby are you free the night before (sat)

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Wish i could do epic pokeman training *tear*, most inspirational themesong music evah!

Is the rule from 'Don't Come' about having only one metaknight and one snakeper team still in effect for these crews?

tkls

Smash Apprentice
do we stereo? im glad you are able to talk for all of us. i, personally hate aqua, cos he uses a low tier.
ok, i was joking. it was funnier in my head. im tired. Welcome aboard aqua. glad we now have a full crew.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
do we stereo? im glad you are able to talk for all of us. i, personally hate aqua, cos he uses a low tier.
ok, i was joking. it was funnier in my head. im tired. Welcome aboard aqua. glad we now have a full crew.
Sorry elmo, didn't know you felt so stongly about this lol
But seriously that's the beauty of crew battles, its all about matchups and link definetly has some good matchups especially if the said link is a good player. Its kinda like a game of chess, a rook may be worth more than a knight, but there are circumstances where a knight is far more useful in the game. its the same for smash (even though 4 mks would be like taking every piece of the board and replacing it with a queen)

There ive had my rant for the day (Tcranter would be proud). Speaking of which (completely unrelated to smash) Toby check this out, i saw it and thought of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM :)

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
That was quite a good rant, chord progressions are like that though.

Having a crew full of Metaknights doesn't give the same relative advantage as having all your pieces as queens in a game of chess, in that chess game you'd have to be ******** to lo... wait, no, its the same. :laugh:

To post something on topic: I'm excited about crews!!

Top Bottom