• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

I LAG

Smash Lord
Same against Fox, but the Snake one actually requires him to fall, then you jab lock with ftilt and dash attack until the edge, where you dsmash and down B spike. It's impractical to pull off though, since it relies on them not moving out of your back throw. So she might as well not have the 0-death combo.

Fox is a different story, though. :3
so is it even easier to do on fox?

Oh, and I searched that ZSS infinite on youtubbies. It's ridiculous; how was it never discovered before?!
How did u find it i couldn't find it

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
WTF how did you know O_O

Well last night i went to watch turtles double thunder thing again... and then was like... oh i wonder if S.D has any new videos up... and then i saw he didn't.. and then i scrolled down his page to see you as one of his subscribers/friends and i clicked your profile. It was just coincidental that you had recently uploaded videos i guess :laugh:.

I can't find the zss vid either, fail youtubing skills.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Guilty Gear would be ftw, but....I don't think there's enough of us who have actually played it. >.>

I LAG

Smash Lord
I never played guilty gear or SF4 but i would like to play SF4 or Guilty Gear crews instead of melee.

EDIT: i'm sorry turt i wasn't serious i mainly posted it to see the melee players response

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Turtle, it's fine to disagree with him, but he wasn't being inflammatory at all in his post and despite past occurrences the harshness in your post wasn't necessary.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
yeh i hate him more than anyone but hes trying to start fresh.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Eh, been here a while. Well, a month or two at least. I knew my post was incredibly pointless for dissuading turtle but......oh well. >.>

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
now everybody ****ing hates you... why do you hang around the scene when you have no friends here and everyone thinks you're a ****wit?
Turtle, it's ok play him in SF4 (you better be good btw <3) and beat him so badly that he cries and never plays again. Don't let him ruin the beauty that is SF4 :)

I'll take him in GG =D

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
if he is so hated ban him from the smash scene rather than going off topic all the time in threads.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Believe me, Turtle wanted it.

Let this be a warning to everyone else, I won't stand for crap anymore. Clean up your act and you will feel cuted by me when I wub you. Thats all there is to it really. :)

I LAG

Smash Lord
I wonder wat cao would do if i said something about lil boozer not being so cute hmmmmm and who is in my crew i think there is only 3 of us that have confirmed that we wanted to be in the crew

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
spawn more overlords

edit: so I just read cao's new rules and realized that this will be marked as random one liner spam,
sorry cao, my bad.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I could throw him out even if he was 80kg
but who'd want to do something like that :)

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
everyone who knows him. =)
there are a few ways to ban him.
the most effective of them would be:
dont allow him to register for tourneys.
throw him out physically.

I LAG

Smash Lord
everyone who knows him. =)
there are a few ways to ban him.
the most effective of them would be:
dont allow him to register for tourneys.
throw him out physically.
why are u trying so hard to get people to hate me in the smash community and get me thrown out?

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
yeh i hate him more than anyone but hes trying to start fresh.
lol actually i was thinking u might deserve a bit of forgivness.
but its clear u did SOMETHING to the people here coz they really dont like you.
and they hated u long before i got here.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
**** ur dragging me down with u I LAG, just save anything u got to say to me for MSN.
i am now probably in the "new ********" bracket.

Top Bottom