• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
haha not a challenge unreon, a joke. i only say that coz im the only one as far as i know.
and scar ive already pumped ur "boomerang spam" link a million times.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
I use Link in Smash64 (don't get excited Shaya), I'm sure my awesome skills from Smash64 *rolls eyes* will be able to travel over to Brawl to beat Aqua's Link.

I'm kidding, on a more serious note I think Chun Li without legs should challenge Aqua's Link.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
idk who chun li is...
but tedeth is the only one here who has played me
and ffs i DIDNT MEAN IT AS A CHALLENGE lol.
i havent played offline competitively before, so yeh, defiled, ur smash 64 link could probably beat mine.

unreon

Smash Ace
lol to bad unreon u dont live in western sydney.
Excuse me, I live in Cabramatta along with Ricky. Know your place.

haha not a challenge unreon, a joke. i only say that coz im the only one as far as i know.
You know I kids too =) Melee Link ditto a-gogo!

idk who chun li is...
What. The. Fark.

Dude my 6 year old little cousin knows who Chun Li is, and probably fantasises about her too. How long have you been gaming?

In BRAWL? Unreon?
Buh buh buh his avatar is the Melee Link! And he mentioned somewhere he was trying out bomb techs in Melee! I was confuzzled!

Okay I withdraw my challenge.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll take the who's got the best brawl link challenge :)
jamus will win.
did we end up getting enough crews, I hope this doesn't fall through

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
ok.
theres no best brawl link challenge. not from me anyway. ****.
i play brawl not melee. sorry for any confusion. didnt mean to, but the avatar was the first link i saw and i was lazy so i clicked it.
i have been gaming for AGES but miraculously have never come across chun li, although i just googled her.
shes alrite but ive seen hotter.

Defiled

Smash Apprentice
i have been gaming for AGES but miraculously have never come across chun li, although i just googled her.
shes alrite but ive seen hotter.
You fool. Research how she fights, then take into account that I said Chun Li without legs could beat your Link.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Its not called 'street innocent civilian'... its called 'street FIGHTER'! yes she fights, with her powerful legs. case closed.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
Its not called 'street innocent civilian'... its called 'street FIGHTER'! yes she fights, with her powerful legs. case closed.
i was kidding. :laugh:
every joke i make is turned serious.

on the matter of crews (yes i noe its wierd im talking about crews =o)
is anyone willing to have an unexperienced LINK in their crew..?
is this "high school crew" speculation or...?

I LAG

Smash Lord
you do know you have to attend atleast 2 of the tourneys to go into the finals but why am i saying this when a crew with you in it wont make it to the finals.

ok some suggestions for the name of my crew

We got stuck with fake scar
The 4 test eagles
Meleetards suck
Brawltards own
High tier FTW
4 ****ing meta knights slayers
Low tier pwners
We pwn low tier
Scarstruck
Not last place
The brawltards
****ING HELL WHY THE **** DID WE LET FAKE SCAR JOIN OUR CREW!!! (seriously)
We only lost coz the other crew uses broken characters
brawl > melee (jokes calm down)
HIGH TIER POWA!!!
no low tier allowed

well thats my list
most of them are ****. i dont really like the tier related names or the brawl>melee related names but if iso likes them thats fine with me

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Hm, yea, might do, Ilag... but... how about we call it: "not one of the crap crew names fake scar thought up"

Also, yea Aqua i guess we're fine to have you in our crew if u want. You'll have to confirm it with Isorropia though. Link is cool, i think its 'inexperienced' not 'unexperienced' :laugh:, and we all are a bit anyway, as far as tourneys go.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
far out i lag...:(

lol unexperienced.. so sped.

LOL thanks for the tip, ill be able to spam the boards less now.

tedeth

Smash Master
Aqua's not bad I've played him (only on wifi tho so i guess it doesn't really count lol).

Personally I'd prefer to have him in my crew than scar simply because I don't want to hear "You should play top tier" squeaked into my ear like every 10 seconds.

Also Aqua stop double posting man. Edit your posts instead.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Alok seems like a good guy and his link is ptry good. Crew's isnt all about winning, the best experience you get out of it is making new friends and a learning experience. Winning is just a side effect of good teamMATES and 4 ***king metaknights

I mean at DC us metaknights had hardly met each other, it was a great experience and a few new friends in the bag (to suffocate and beat them)

yes....with the censoring it becomes the king metakights

I LAG

Smash Lord
Aqua's not bad I've played him (only on wifi tho so i guess it doesn't really count lol).

Personally I'd prefer to have him in my crew than scar simply because I don't want to hear "You should play top tier" squeaked into my ear like every 10 seconds.

Also Aqua stop double posting man. Edit your posts instead.
i dont say play top tier every 10sec i just say use mk when u are taking 5min to choose your character everytime n then u pick low tier n lose if you are going to pick low tier like sonic atleast practice him before u use him coz in the match u just do random ****. and now i dont really care who people use i prefer if they use low tier in a tourney. and i have learn tiers dont really matter unless it is like mk vs captain falcon it is more match ups and the player that make you win/lose.

when i read this post i don't think i should post it but i wasted my time writing it so its not going to waste.

EDIT: fixed the 500 spelling mistakes

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I tell people they should play top tier all the time ;\

OR ILL USE FALCO OR D3 ON YOU.

Eventually people will move towards better characters, or pick up one's that cover your bad matchups. Not having a matchup covered means you're going to lose (eventually) :)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor

Eventually people will move towards better characters, or pick up one's that cover your bad matchups. Not having a matchup covered means you're going to lose (eventually) :)
*sigh* because me and toby are THAT bad with low tier. >.>

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431

Ice Climbers low enough for you?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ice Climbers are the epitomy of evil. The bone (yes bone) of my sword.

And why a *sigh* out of you meteor, you cover your bad matchups fine with all 700 of your mains.

And on topic, why am I still LFC? rageeeeeeeee.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
cause you like disappeared for a while when everyone was asking you if you wanna be in a crew.
and I laughed at enigmalik's crew name.
anyways aqua I can show you a few link things at this tourney in some spare time if you want (although last time I tried that was with jamus and he already knew it all and I ended up looking like an idiot :) )

also toby and ricky are low tier gods, dont mess with them

Zero

Smash Hero

And why a *sigh* out of you meteor, you cover your bad matchups fine with all 700 of your mains.

No, they are the bone of your word.

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman

i thought u were using 3 CPUs as crew memembers :p

p.s tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier toby tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier MTR tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier tier

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
cause you like disappeared for a while when everyone was asking you if you wanna be in a crew.
and I laughed at enigmalik's crew name.
anyways aqua I can show you a few link things at this tourney in some spare time if you want (although last time I tried that was with jamus and he already knew it all and I ended up looking like an idiot :) )

also toby and ricky are low tier gods, dont mess with them
haha thanks heaps, sure show me what u know.
but if they are AT's i already know most of them.

I LAG

Smash Lord
HAHAHA

Just Scott. says:
But as for being bored. Fine I'm in.

confirmed crew

crew name (still in consideration)

hayden (iso)
mike (Enigmalik)
harrison (me)
AND scott :)

Top Bottom