• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let’s Make Fighter’s Pass 3: A Mini-Creation Thread

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
Phoenix Wright music list for Smash:

1.) Objection Medley (2001, 2002 & 2004)
2.) Pursuit ~ Cornered
3.) Announce the Truth Medley (2001, 2002 & 2004)
4.) Turnabout Sisters 2001
5.) **** Gumshoe ~ Detective Gumshoe, Pal
6.) The Steel Samurai
7.) Investigation ~ Core 2002
8.) Cross Examination ~ Allegro 2004
9.) Pursuit ~ Caught
10.) Announce the Truth 2007
11.) Klavier Gavin ~ Guilty Love
12.) Pursuit ~ Overtaken
13.) Phoenix Wright ~ Objection 2013
14.) Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On
15.) Mood Matrix ~ Commence the Psychological Analysis!
16.) Athena Cykes Courtroom Revolutionnaire ~ Objection 2013
17.) Apollo Justice A New Chapter of Trials! ~ Objection 2016
18.) Pursuit ~ Cornering Together
19.) Nahyuta Sahdmadhi ~ The Last Rites Prosecutor
20.) Cross Examination ~ Allegro 2016
21.) A Cornered Heart
22.) Ryunosuke Naruhodo ~ Objection 2015
23.) Herlock Sholmes ~ The Great Detective
24.) Closing Argument
25.) Pursuit ~ Time for a Great Turnabout
26.) Ryutaro Naruhodo ~ Objection 2017
27.) Partners ~ The Game is afoot! (arranged version)
28.) Announce the Truth 2009
29.) Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly
30.) Kay Faraday ~ The Great Truth Burglar
31.) Miles Edgeworth ~ Objection 2011
32.) Pursuit ~ Wanting to find the Truth
33.) Announce the Truth 2012
34.) Courtroom Magic
35.) Pursuit ~ Spell Breaker

There are 11 Ace Attorney games and I have to choose only 35 songs, which means about 3 songs per game? .... this list really was incredibly hard to make!

I didn't link each song, instead I made an Ace Attorney music for Smash wish list, where you can listen to all the tracks from the list above (+ 50 more) I want to see in Smash.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The list of Perkilator Perkilator will be used. Now onto the final job of Phoenix’s fighter pack:

Job #27: Submit A Mii Costume List For Phoenix Wright
Submit the list of mii costumes you think should be added along with Phoenix. There’s a limit of 6 mii costumes.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Chun-Li costume (Street Fighter, Brawler)
  2. Roll costume (Mega Man, Gunner)
  3. Accel costume (Power Stone, Gunner)
  4. Zombie Form (Resident Evil, Hat, makes skin green with some red scars and eyes a glowing red.)
  5. Monokuma hat (Danganronpa, Hat)
  6. Uniracer hat (Uniracers, Hat, replaces your head with a unicycle, released alongside Phoenix as a meta-joke after Sora)

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #27: Phoenix Mii Costume Wave
  1. Miles Edgeworth (Brawler)
  2. Franziska von Karma (Sword Fighter)
  3. Chun-Li (Brawler)
  4. Jill Valentine (Gunner)
  5. Leon Kennedy (Gunner)
  6. Pyramid Head (Sword Fighter, Silent Hill Theme)

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
  • Miles Edgeworth (Mii Brawler)
  • Simon Blackquill (Mii Sword Fighter)
  • Professor Layton (Mii Brawler)
  • Ryu Hayabusa (Mii Sword Fighter)
  • Rayman (Deluxe Mii Brawler + Gloo Gloo music track)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Steel Samurai (Swordfighter)
Gumshoe (Brawler)
Blue Badger (Mii Hat)
Tsukino (Brawler)
Plumbob (Mii Hat)
Cuddle Team Leader (Gunner) Includes The End music track

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Perkilator
2. Evanwoo10

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of our mii costume voting:
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 5
Perkilator Perkilator 5
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 2
KirbyMonadoBoy KirbyMonadoBoy 2
cashregister9 cashregister9 9

Meaning the mii costumes of @cashregister9will be used. Now with that, Phoenix’s challenger pack is over, so we can now start the next challenger pack!…

Job #28: Submit A Character For Challenger Pack #16
Submit the character you think we should add for the next DLC pack. Please submit the character, explain a bit about how you think they would fight, and why they should be in Smash Ultimate.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 28

Hatsune Miku

A Virtual Singer and creator of Harry Potter and Minecraft

Hatsune Miku and Vocaloid is a virtual musical artist program that burst onto the scene in the 2000's and has become an artform of it's own with each voice having a distinct personality and character, and each character have been used in dozens of songs, manga and Video Games.

Hatsune Miku herself has had a successful series of Video Games in the form of the Project DIVA series and she has appeared in many other SEGA games like Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

In terms of a moveset, A Rhythm and song based moveset as well as using tools she is commonly depicted with would be a great starting point

Does she constitute as a video game character? Vocaloid started as an interactive music making program, The interactive part could be considered a video game considering Mario Paint has content. Even then the Project Diva franchise has done so much for Hatsune miku that she could be considered a video game character by proxy like Geralt. and SEGA has the exclusive licensing rights.

Yes it's a stretch, Yes I have an alternative in case this submission gets rejected.

TL:DR, Miku Good

Paraster

Smash Lord
reimu.png
Challenger Pack #16

Reimu Hakurei
(Touhou)

One of the big iconic indies (standing alongside Undertale, Cave Story, and Shovel Knight), Touhou has been around for longer than any of the above and become a huge success despite official games having as few as one single man at the helm. Reimu would appeal strongly to the Japanese market (where most of the franchise's fame lies), honor the indie scene, and add representation for a new genre among fighters (shoot-em-ups/danmaku).

Reimu has a lot of options for attacks, particularly if you look to the official Touhou fighting games for inspiration. She can whack people with her gohei and unleash a variety of magical projectile attacks. Reimu could be a powerful zoner--potentially with options to counter-zone as well to reflect how Touhou is all about dodging and defeating opponents who shoot more projectiles than you've ever seen.

And of course, Touhou is also famous for its music. Examples here.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel like we should get something that contrasts with our current line-up, whether it's a first party character (since so far, it's exclusively third party) or an M-rated character (since the line-up mostly consists of E-rated franchises, with the exception of Phoenix Wright). Variety is the spice of life, after all.

I'm going to re-submit Impa. I realize that re-submitting a character isn't the most original of me, but my original plan was to go with Dixie Kong and I didn't feel like my write-up was convincing enough. (plus, as I said before, it's been twenty years since a new unique Zelda character was added to Smash - it doesn't seem especially likely that CP11 will be a Zelda character, so I figure that one should make it into this hypothetical Smash Bros. line-up, at least)
Job 14: Impa (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)

To say that the Zelda franchise is long overdue for a newcomer feels like an understatement at this point - the series hasn't gotten a new unique playable character in Smash Bros. since 2001, which was twenty years ago. (sure, there's one DLC character left at the moment, but I don't know how likely it's going to be that they'll finish off with a Zelda character with most of the major options being post-launch spirits or assist trophies) For a series that's one of Nintendo's biggest, that just seems baffling, especially when the Hyrule Warriors games showed that there are plenty of options that could be used as fighters.

While assist trophies are on the table, I'd go with Impa for a new Zelda character because she has a more consistent role in the series. While her earliest appearances were confined to the instruction manual, and many of her appearances have her as an elderly guide, there are plenty of combat-capable versions of the character, like in Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors, and Age of Calamity. Seeing as Age of Calamity's her most recent appearance, I figure it's best to go with that.

In addition to fighting with knives, short swords, and paper bombs, Impa can also use the runes from Breath of the Wild, along with clones which can vastly increase her range and damage potential. (the clones are blue and glowing, so they're easy to tell apart from the original Impa; like with Olimar, the number of clones would likely be limited to 1-3 for gameplay balance and 8 player matches)
Breath of the Wild has plenty of other environments to offer aside from the grassy plains seen in the Great Plateau Tower stage, and there's no shortage of Zelda music out there, between the original games and remixes made for the Hyrule Warriors spin-offs. (the Hyrule Warriors version of the House theme is great, Age of Calamity has some solid inclusions like the Battle of Hyrule Field, and even remixes of themes that are already in the game, like the Hyrule Field theme, could work well in Smash)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I will submit The Avatar from Ultima

Ultima is an old RPG series released for PC’s that is now pretty obscure but is very important to the video game industry, and was even a huge inspiration for games like Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. Yeah, this game is an RPG that predates dragon quest. It was a pretty prolific series a while ago but has kind of been forgotten lately meaning a spot in smash would be a great way to bring attention to this forgotten game series that is way more influential than people think.

Some people might at first think the avatar would be a bit too similar to other RPG characters moveset and aesthetic-wise but I disagree. He would have a very unique look given that he’s a western RPG character (a type of genre not represented in smash), and his moves and attacks are more inspired by medieval fantasy rather than the aesthetic in mostly JRPG’s.

He would fight with moves inspired by medieval ages as well as magic from his series. Overall he’s a character you can’t deny the importance of and I absolutely think he should be in smash.

BTW everyone, I’ll finish up this job in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Bandanna Dee
2. Impa
3. Reimu

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright so here are the results of our voting:
Bandana Dee 8
Hatsune Miku 2
Reimu 7
Impa 5
PaRappa the Rapper 4
The Avatar 5

And so Bandana Dee will be added. Now onto his first job:
Job #29: Submit A Mii Costume List for Bandana Dee
Submit what you think should be Dee’s mii costume list. There’s a limit of 6 mii costumes.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Adeleine (Swordfighter)
  2. GameCube (Brawler)
  3. Kumatora (Mother 3) (Gunner, uses her hand as a gun)
  4. Duster (Mother 3) (Brawler, wields wall staples similarly to the Labo costume's joy-cons.)
  5. Sami (Advance Wars) (Gunner, uses a more cartoonish gun resembling the tanks)
  6. Peppino (Pizza Tower) (Brawler with mask, comes with two masks to select between: "Angry" and "Anxious", as well as "It's Pizza Time!" as a music track)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Adeleine (Kirby) (swordfighter - uses a paintbrush)
2. Flint (Mother 3) (swordfighter - uses a stick)
3. Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101) (brawler)
4. Wonder Blue (The Wonderful 101) (swordfighter)
5. Wonder Green (The Wonderful 101) (gunner)
6. Pico (F-Zero) (gunner)

As far as I know, Nintendo still owns the Wonderful 101 IP. If I'm wrong about those, I can replace them with something else.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Adeleine (Kirby) (swordfighter - uses a paintbrush)
2. Flint (Mother 3) (swordfighter - uses a stick)
3. Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101) (brawler)
4. Wonder Blue (The Wonderful 101) (swordfighter)
5. Wonder Green (The Wonderful 101) (gunner)
6. Pico (F-Zero) (gunner)

As far as I know, Nintendo still owns the Wonderful 101 IP. If I'm wrong about those, I can replace them with something else.
Third party Mii Costumes are allowed, including for 1Ps' packs

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #29: Mii Costume List

1. Adeleine (Swordfighter)
2. Escargoon Head Hat (Universal)
3. Kamek (Swordfighter)
4. Klump (Brawler)
5. Leon Powalski (Gunner)
6. Death (Swordfighter)

Escargoon went on to appear in Kirby Mass Attack, a few years later after the show ended. If he doesn’t count, I will remove him.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Bandana Dee Mii Costumes

1. Susie (Kirby) - Gunner
2. Adeleine (Kirby) - Swordfighter
3. Krystal (Star Fox) - Gunner (based on her Star Fox: Assault design)
4. Officer Howard (Astral Chain) - Swordfighter
5. Cadence (Crypt of the NecroDancer) - Swordfighter (bonus music track: Gleeokenspiel, added to Zelda songs)

I can't recall if bonus music tracks are permitted; I'll remove it if necessary.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Paraster
2. Perkilator
3. mine

Top Bottom