• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let’s Make Fighter’s Pass 3: A Mini-Creation Thread

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay here are the options for Job #55. Please vote for your three, two or one most wanted in order. You can only put your own submission in second or third place. Normally I would do a strawpoll for something like this but since this is our final job, we’ll just do ranked voting.
Paraster Paraster Raven Beak
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Tom Nook
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Waluigi

My votes:
1. Raven Beak
2. Waluigi

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well here it is, the results of the final job voting:
Raven Beak 14
Tom Nook 10
Waluigi 6

And so our bonus mii costume will be raven beak! Well, that’s it for this thread!

Just want to give a sincere thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. This thread lasted a pretty long time despite being a “mini creation thread” (a lot more than I expected lol) and it was and it a really fun time. Sometimes it moved a little slow because not everyone was familiar with each series but still I thought it was a great time. Thank you everyone.

Now since this thread is done I’ll actually be starting another different thread with a similar set up to this thread and a similar format. It’s a DLC pass for “fourth party” characters AKA characters who didn’t debut in videogames! Here’s the link if you’re interested.

Again, thank you all for participating in this thread.

Top Bottom