• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

@Mayling --> don't worry I'm not bombarding you with lots of stuff this time =p exactly whose posts did you pay specific attention to when you made a vote on Circus? Can you point out things on Circus that you specifically and personally find suspicious?

I think you make a good point on Mcfox. I've always seemingly tied Ronike/Mcfox/Kevin together and I think it's a block of connections that could be explored further. Do you disagree with Mcfox's line of thinking about Kevin?

I paid attention to all the posts... I guess Xiivi's in particular made me finally place my vote. But if I'm being honest here, I had a funny vibe about circus all game... starting almost with the rhyming thing.

as far as mcfox's line of thinking about kevin (you talking about the questions?) i've already said i thought the questions were scummy.

btw, glad you're trying to help and all, but shouldn't you be asking all the unclears questions?

uncap kat

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Quick stuff guys! I like it!

Mcfox you're being very terse, why do you think Kevin's all for your wagon?

Kevin - how are you going about lynching some effing scum? =p

Mayling - if you could go into some detail that would be cool for me. So the rhyming thing was suspicious... what else specifically are you finding suspicious about Circus? Also, I'm questioning you guys because you are the unclears =)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Mayling - if you could go into some detail that would be cool for me. So the rhyming thing was suspicious... what else specifically are you finding suspicious about Circus? Also, I'm questioning you guys because you are the unclears =)
so xiivi, circus, frozenflame, mentosman, rockin, gheb, cello, and pythag are all cleared to you and deserve no questioning?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer

@Pythag --> You're someone I generally want to hear a lot more from! Any patterns you've noticed going on with the incaps? Who do you think incapped Chaco?

No patterns yet to speak of, which is absolutely frustrating. I'd be willing to be that the same person incapped marsh N1 and N2 (or both of them if there are more). I really believe that we won't know for SURE until after we lynch 1 scum. Then we can examine posts by said lynched scum and find the pattern with witch they are breadcrumming. I have the mindset that we find 1, we find them all.
Everything else can be "explained away" as : "THIS is what I meant!" or whatever, and then we'll be in the same situation as we were earlier with the rhyming. It's all he said she said, and it really just comes down to who's story you believe more.

Now with this all said, I was rereading a bit, and I came across earlier in D1 when Circus got pissed at Xiivii around this area http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257189&page=6 (maybe a little before as well?)

And here is Xiivii attacking circus again, and Circus appears livid. Something I noted. Circus seems to not like being voted upon. That i can't really understand. I mean I've been thinking that a lot of this game is just glorified RLing (and if anyone thinks it's more than that before we find the breadcrumming/scum connection, I don't believe you) which is based really just on feelings of posts and what not.

Chaco is a different story. I feel that it was probably done by someone who wanted to glide by. Chaco hasn't really troubled the waters that much, and it would be easy to almost incap him and no one would notice. I'm not totally sure if I should elaborate on who I find suspicious though. wouldn't that put us in the exact same situation as with Kevin's questions? (if not, I won't hesitate to answer)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
EBWOP When I say "Here is Xiivii attacking Circus again", that was referring to his most recent post against Circus

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That list of names you just gave Mayling... they're all unclears. Was there something off about my questioning of you, kevin and mcfox that you want to tell me? Because you included xiivi and pythag in your list - I definitely questioned them as unclears.

My post #883 Mayling... if you could still answer your section of it that would be cool!
_

@Pythag: could you give me a better link... I can't find exactly where you mean =( Perhaps a link to the exact post you mean... In the meantime we can play it a little safe and you can tell me about who you found suspicious yesterDay and not this current Day! =) This was before myself and chaco were cleared. Who were you finding suspicious? You might want to recap D2.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
you don't deserved to be unccaped you tunneling townie!!

so xiivi, circus, frozenflame, mentosman, rockin, gheb, cello, and pythag are all cleared to you and deserve no questioning?
That list of names you just gave Mayling... they're all unclears. Was there something off about my questioning of you, kevin and mcfox that you want to tell me? Because you included xiivi and pythag in your list - I definitely questioned them as unclears.

My post #883 Mayling... if you could still answer your section of it that would be cool!
Sorry I forgot that you asked Pythag and Xiivi a question when i was making that list (I made that list from looking at my own post.) i prolly lefft off pythag and xiivi because at that time they had not answered yet, so i remembered kevinm and mxfox had answered and thus had questions.

as far as answering your questions goes, i have been willing to answer every single question you have ever posed (i haven't gotten around to your newest one... so just give me a second to finish this convo with you.)

you have been riding my *** ALL GAME for a case based off of WIFOM. I have been a willing and helpful townie by answering all questions that come towards me, yet you continue to tunnel me and not ask questions to ALL the unclears. That is what disturbs me about you as a townie kat.... if you're going to stick around, please clear your vision a little. i'm not asking you to stop your investigation on me by ANY means, BUT you should spread the 'wealth' a little.

it's frustrating to have you tunnel me ALL game... and despite anything i say, i CAN'T defend myself and I can't ever convince you I'm innocent because the argument is based on WIFOM. I *CAN'T* defend myself other than saying "it's not me."

if we went back and looked at your posts I'm sure 90% of them would have my name in them. THAT'S WHAT WE CALL TUNNELING. i've been relatively patient up until now and even now i'm JUST asking you to consider the OTHER unclears.

it's not that much to ask :mad:

oh, btw, what really gets under my skin is that kevin REALLY REALLY inadequately answered your question... and all you do is "explain more"? not to mention kevin was pushing SO hard for a circus lynch, then bam... suddenly he wants to lynch gheb and ronike (lol) and when questioned why, he didn't say JACK. no one batted an eye at THAT.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Pythag: could you give me a better link... I can't find exactly where you mean =( Perhaps a link to the exact post you mean... In the meantime we can play it a little safe and you can tell me about who you found suspicious yesterDay and not this current Day! =) This was before myself and chaco were cleared. Who were you finding suspicious? You might want to recap D2.
This is the specific exchange. It's around post 202 that it kinda wraps up. I don't know how to link individual posts...sorry.

Hey, Xiivi, wanna start actually being productive for a second? Wagons are fun and all, but I don't see you doing jack**** outside of bullying other people into voting me. I don't expect you to drop the wagon since you apparently still expect me to crack somehow (and I'm sure I'm probably only, like, halfway to a lynch), but there are 16 other players for you to look at in this game. Let's try walking while we chew this gum, shall we?

which votes on you are from my 'bullying'?

specifics plz
Avoiding my point. It doesn't matter who's on my wagon, nor does it matter why they're there. What matters is that you seem content to push my wagon and do absolutely nothing else. I don't know what you think you're going to get out of this that makes everyone else in the game worth ignoring, but I think you should consider looking into some other people while you're at this, because we have plenty of ground to cover. Even Marsh King is at least commenting on other ****.

When I look at that, it doesn't make much sense that Circus would get on Xiivii, when Gheb has been doing the exact same sort of thing?
If he had such a beef with Xiivii "beeing content to push a wagon and do nothing else" then why hasn't he spoken up against Gheb or Kevin? because that is ALL I have seen them try to do. Since D1.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This is totally independent of the case I had before on you... NOTE: you threw me a question... I answered it. Kevin didn't throw me anything... I didn't have as much to say in my post about him as I did for you because you asked me stuff along with your answer. Voila!

Now if you could get to answering my stuff in my post that would be cool!

I never pick on people in a forum of all places... that fun is saved for real life =)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is totally independent of the case I had before on you... NOTE: you threw me a question... I answered it. Kevin didn't throw me anything... I didn't have as much to say in my post about him as I did for you because you asked me stuff along with your answer. Voila!

Now if you could get to answering my stuff in my post that would be cool!

I never pick on people in a forum of all places... that fun is saved for real life =)
you feel the need to question me b/c of the case you had on me before... it's not TOTALLY independent becuase why would you be questioning me otherwise?

you answered the question "you guys are the unclears" but you are leaving a good SIX people out of the questioning. ANY of those people could be the scum.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
you feel the need to question me b/c of the case you had on me before...
Not at all. I'm not repeating myself twice =p

However if you're a player in this game, you're a player eligible to be questioned by anyone.

I'm not going to write a novel about the reasoning of my questions btw. I asked the people that interested me at the time. I'll get round to questioning everyone at some point, hold on tight.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

Not at all. I'm not repeating myself twice =p

However if you're a player in this game, you're a player eligible to be questioned by anyone.

I'm not going to write a novel about the reasoning of my questions btw. I asked the people that interested me at the time. I'll get round to questioning everyone at some point, hold on tight.
then go ask them questions and come back to me when you're done

i'm tired of answering all your questions, only to have MORE shoved down my throat while other people get to coast by.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's our job as townies to throw out questions and scumhunt, right?

I've told you they're independent of the case before and I'm not throwing out accusations. So... I see no pro-town reason for you to be getting into a hissy fit and not coorperating. What would you be doing otherwise?

If everyone can get to answering my stuff and going about their individual business then there's not much more to say here.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's our job as townies to throw out questions and scumhunt, right?

I've told you they're independent of the case before and I'm not throwing out accusations. So... I see no pro-town reason for you to be getting into a hissy fit and not coorperating. What would you be doing otherwise?

If everyone can get to answering my stuff and going about their individual business then there's not much more to say here.
you don't know how frustrating it's been to be tunneled on the entire game

i've tried to be cooperative and the questions just keep on coming

i was answering your stuff but it just kept on coming so i'm like 'nuh uh no more go ask other people stuff'

you called it a tissy fit but i'm just saying i don't think you're looking at the big picture

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I only 'tunneled' you Day 2 and the start of Day 3. Hardly the whole game.

I'm not prolonging this anymore - say what you need to say and let's move on with the game.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I only 'tunneled' you Day 2 and the start of Day 3. Hardly the whole game.

I'm not prolonging this anymore - say what you need to say and let's move on with the game.
i'm only saying this because i think it honestly effects the game... i see you be this horrible townie - but you're cleared so in a sense you're powerful. i know you've been tunneling on me, and so i can only see that you tunneling on kevinM and mcfox as well. i've already said that i thought mcfox was town... so i suggested you start questioning others and you're just like 'nuh uh" so i'm like "nuh uh" too.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
God ****ing ****it can we day kill everyone not me and I'll just win it for the survivors?

Kat, I say we lynch scum by not wagoning at the last second and having people form some cases.

So far as I've stated before all I've seen is 3-4 separate games of multiple people tunneling on multiple others.

Couple that with whatever Mayling throws out there (OMG HE SAYS HE WANTS TO LYNCH GHEB AFTER SAYING HE WANTS TO LYNCH CIRCUS HE HAS CHANGED HIS MIND WITHOUT SAYING WHY SO SCUMMY ROFL)

And town is playing like ***.

1. Circus
2. Mayling
3. Gheb

Haven't seen May done anything worth a **** besides defend herself.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I would assume that Kev's voted for me because I've played badly? It's a pretty plausible reason. I don't fault anyone for it, however, I just ask that people consider if what I've done actually makes me scum, or just a bad town player. Like I've said before, I always play badly as town. And I've even had other people say "Oh yeah McFox he's a smart player" etc. etc. and they're not exactly lying... but they're clearly not remembering my past games correctly. I never ever play well as town. Never ever ever. I could give you examples of stupid stuff I've done in every single game I've played in - where I was town. Like I said earlier, when I'm mafia (Simpsons mafia and Anime mafia in LoD) I tend to do great.

And then D1 in this game, I thought "Hey, I really think I'm right for once. I really think I caught scum." And lo and behold, I was completely wrong. So I can't really say I'm very confident now. That may explain my terseness for you.

I can't completely answer your question, but I know that Kev likes to lynch people who aren't contributing or have made mistakes if there's no better lynch available. And it's really difficult to know where to proceed here because we've got no positive flips.

I'd love to hear what frozen has to say about Marsh saying I'm town and Kev removing me from his list (in his most recent post anyway, although I could still be #4? Whatever, you get my point).

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
God ****ing ****it can we day kill everyone not me and I'll just win it for the survivors?

Kat, I say we lynch scum by not wagoning at the last second and having people form some cases.

So far as I've stated before all I've seen is 3-4 separate games of multiple people tunneling on multiple others.

Couple that with whatever Mayling throws out there (OMG HE SAYS HE WANTS TO LYNCH GHEB AFTER SAYING HE WANTS TO LYNCH CIRCUS HE HAS CHANGED HIS MIND WITHOUT SAYING WHY SO SCUMMY ROFL)

And town is playing like ***.

1. Circus
2. Mayling
3. Gheb

Haven't seen May done anything worth a **** besides defend herself.
Town needs to know why people are being lynched... you suggest we lynch people without even supplying why. Despite saying that lynching said person (gheb) would lead to a lot of valuable flip information. Yet you complain and whine people won't follow you in your wagons. It's because you won't say why.

Yeah, it's a little suspicious when you're like "Circus, circus, circus... GHEB."

Just seems like you're trying to find the right townie, easy townie to lynch. (Altho I would expect better play from you?)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Uncap Count:
[1] Chaco (Cello_Marl)
[5] Kataefi (KevinM, Xiivi, Pythag, Gheb_01, Mayling)
[0] The Marsh King ()

[8] Not Uncapping (Chaco, mentosman8, Circus, Kataefi, frozenflame751, Rockin, McFox, The Marsh King)

Vote Count:
[4] Not Voting (Chaco, Kataefi, Rockin, The Marsh King)
[4] McFox (frozenflame751, mentosman8, Cello_Marl, KevinM)
[4] Circus (Xiivi, Gheb_01, Mayling, Pythag)
[1] frozenflame751 (McFox)
[1] Xiivi (Circus)
[0] mentosman8 ()
[0] Rockin ()
[0] KevinM ()
[0] Kataefi ()
[0] Cello_Marl ()
[0] Gheb_01 ()
[0] Pythag ()
[0] Mayling ()
[0] Chaco ()
[0] The Marsh King ()

--------------

Been thinking a lot about this. Very confident all scum lies in the non-Green-variant.

The fundamental case against Circus that Kat asked for or whatever:

No, I'm not kidding. He seriously, seriously, seriously needs to ****ing die for this.

Let me be more clear:

Code:
[quote="Pythag, post: 8993904"]I'm feeling rather perplexed.[/quote]
[B]
[SIZE=7]H[/SIZE][/B]ey, you used the same word I did! That's... actually, kinda weird.

[SIZE=7][B]I[/B][/SIZE] didn't comment on this when Mayling proposed it before because I figured it was obv. silly, but since others seem to find value in it, let me try to squash it quick.

[SIZE=7][B]T[/B][/SIZE]he rhyming thing is null. Cello apperently rhymed in the confirmation stage, I rhymed in the confirmation stage without even really noticing I did it, and then I rhymed again in RVS (this time, noticing that I did so and joking around with it). I do not see how this could possibly be an effective way for mafia to breadcrum anything to each other, especially since I directed attention toward one of my rhymes out in the open. That's pretty much contradictory to the idea of breadcruming. Not that I'm not glad people are looking for that kind of thing; I'm actually super happy to see that. But let's look for real stuff.
Pythag's actual #102 without Circus chopping it. The "Hey" line is so forced, as I said, one of the original reasons I wanted to wagon him early on for the buddying. Mentos' "HIT cello is after T, HITS ronike is after S; TVS is there too; oh he also had DUDS in this post." completely distracted from the very obvious "Quote Pythag with a very small line of meaningless text. Random BS sentence so I can spell "HIT", break-off the HIT from the rest of my post with another quote." If you want additional details, his reaction to his wagons & his huge OMGUS opinion of me are also great reasons for him being scum and needing to die so, so, so badly. His original want to vote for me was because I assumed 4 scum on day 2 instead of suddenly switching to a 3 scum mindset when there was no reason to. Ever since then his suspicion of me has just been him running with it and pushing back every time I push against him. The only thing going for him right now is that Scumling is voting for him.

At this point when I'm reviewing, I go and reread again only to notice Circus slipped in an Uncap in one of his posts. Ugh. Need to rethink things about other people now, don't want to delete this stuff though. :urg::urg:

------

Uncap Count:
[1] Chaco (Cello_Marl)
[5] Kataefi (KevinM, Xiivi, Pythag, Gheb_01, Mayling)
[1] The Marsh King (Circus)

[8] Not Uncapping (Chaco, mentosman8, Circus, Kataefi, frozenflame751, Rockin, McFox, The Marsh King)

Vote Count:
[4] Not Voting (Chaco, Kataefi, Rockin, The Marsh King)
[4] McFox (frozenflame751, mentosman8, Cello_Marl, KevinM)
[4] Circus (Xiivi, Gheb_01, Mayling, Pythag)
[1] frozenflame751 (McFox)
[1] Xiivi (Circus)
[0] mentosman8 ()
[0] Rockin ()
[0] KevinM ()
[0] Kataefi ()
[0] Cello_Marl ()
[0] Gheb_01 ()
[0] Pythag ()
[0] Mayling ()
[0] Chaco ()
[0] The Marsh King ()

--------------

:urg:

Mayling, I wasn't saying throwing out an uncap vote was insta-town. I was saying at that point in time I felt that it was very likely that scum was holding off their uncap votes because I felt it would be reasonable for them to later blame others for making the clears "lay down and die" by not holding off their uncap votes to day end after seeing the react to the Day 2 early uncap wagon, which is starting to look very town driven at this point. Actually the more I think about it Circus's vote for The Marsh King was him saying he wanted to "spread the wealth".

Regardless Mayling's "quit bringing attention to me, you're only allowed to question me when you ask a question to EVERY SINGLE PLAYER instead of just like the 6 you did or you're a horrible townie!" is so awful.

Xiivi - Recap Kat plz. I like Marshy's plan on letting the incapped earn their spots of being uncapped. Plus, it'll make them be less discouraged (like when Mac and Hando were). We can start uncapping them at Jan 13 (that way, we won't be scrambling).
Rockin your idea of a deadline to start uncapping was awful btw. Leaves room open for a wagon to get to L-1 early on and a clear to uncap: self hammer: wagon.
If this wasn't the post I was supposed to reply to, was it this one?

Xiivi - D1 he's been more bandwagon happy then contributing to the thread. He only did a small amount of contributes, but most of his posts were just leaning onto one bandwagon after another. I havn't seen him give out his thoughts to the main discussions that has been said (Ronike's take vs cirus, ronike vs mcfox, KevinM's questions, and so on).D2 he's been SLIGHTLY better, but I still have him on radar as scum.
In which case reading my posts/coloured vote counts, etc... should let you know how I stand. >_>

What I don't know is where YOU stand on the current events. No voting to look at, no actively engaging in the conversation (something you found scummy from my D1/D2 play), etc.... Just a catch up and early D3 opinions.

Kevin, I know you hate the tunneling, so lynch Circus with me and the Xiivi vs. Circus will stop! Then the clears can all hop on for hammer and we get an awesome mostly town-driven-except-Scumling lynch.

Also I still think we're using the uncaps VERY wrong. People should definitely attempt to spread out the uncap votes on clears more evenly at the beginning of tomorrow and then allow people to vote around based on who they feel is proving to be the most helpful clear, placing more pressure on the other clears to contribute and earn the votes. Not to mention is gives awesome voting patterns, which are so infinitely more useful than no one voting and everyone uncapping the same person at the end of the day all sheep-like.

Anyone who doesn't lynch Circus HAS NO SOUL.

(spoilers: scum don't have souls)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kevin, sitting around and being bitter and complaining isn't gonna help. At all. You're pissed about your little questionnaire getting a lot of flack, we get it. Grow up, get over it, and "****ing lynch some scum" like you said you would.

Marshy, why is McFox a GG because of Kat? I'm seriously confused.

Mayling's sudden outburst on Kat seemed REALLY off to me. Not sure what the huge deal is. Feeling the pressure or something? Definitely just jumped up on my scumdar.

Marshy is McFox isn't the play who is?

KevMo, who's the play?

So much scum in this game is ridic. >_<

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Frozen. I've said it like three times darling :)

1. Circus
2. Mayling
3. Gheb.

Xiivi coincides with me so lets go back to circus.

Unvote
Vote Circus

Also to point out I don't care how much flak my questions received. I'm more mad at town for not bringing up reasons for which to scumhunt off of.

It's just mentioned every few posts how "scummy" it was with only two people even TRYING to tell us how it work.

Frozen come wagon with me all daily.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kevin, sitting around and being bitter and complaining isn't gonna help. At all. You're pissed about your little questionnaire getting a lot of flack, we get it. Grow up, get over it, and "****ing lynch some scum" like you said you would.

Marshy, why is McFox a GG because of Kat? I'm seriously confused.

Mayling's sudden outburst on Kat seemed REALLY off to me. Not sure what the huge deal is. Feeling the pressure or something? Definitely just jumped up on my scumdar.

Marshy is McFox isn't the play who is?

KevMo, who's the play?

So much scum in this game is ridic. >_<
remember in newbie 3 when you were like 'god people stop being dumb it's not me"

it was kinda like that. still, i don't see how "ask other people questions and stop tunneling me" was so scummy. i'm still willing to answer any questions. i just like seeing other people coast by.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
remember in newbie 3 when you were like 'god people stop being dumb it's not me"

it was kinda like that. still, i don't see how "ask other people questions and stop tunneling me" was so scummy. i'm still willing to answer any questions. i just like seeing other people coast by.
LOL I think I did a little more than say "stop being dumb its not me" in newbie 3. I worked my *** of to not get lynch and your ridiculous oversimplification of what I did that game borders on insulting.

@ KevMo: *sigh* my read on Circus must have been ****ed up because he really didn't seem him as scum during my re-reads. Everyone seems to be convinced of him though. =/

I wanna hear why Marshy is clearing McFox, and I suppose if he's down for a Circus wagon.

**** you all if circus flips town though. Like seriously, I'm sick of not hitting scum.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@Xiivi - that's exactly what I wanted! What do you make of Pythag in the Circus quote? What do you make of Pythag in general?

@Pythag, sticking to yesterDay could you run through a list of all the suspects you had? (Big and small ones from the start to the end of the Day) Also I agree that we need to get cracking on lynching some scum =) Why did you bring up Circus in response to my question? I'm assuming this was a random tidbit of info you wanted to throw in there...

@Mayling... going back to the game - aside from the rhyming what else are you specifically finding suspicious about Circus? Please coorperate with me!

@FF - if you don't see Circus as being the play for today then which players overtake him in your scum estimations? What does Ronike/Mcfox argument tell you now that Ronike is town? What scum purpose would Mcfox have in arguing strongly with a townie and going about defending Kevin who's play D1 attracted a lot of suspicion?

I really want to hear from Marshy and of course Chaco at some point on their thoughts!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Katae : You asked for my thoughts...I gave them, including reasons for why I was voting Circus.

yesterDay I was suspicious of (From most to least) : Gheb, Mayling, Circus, Mcfox/Frozen and Kevin.

I saw (and see) Gheb as being this annoying activity police, who masks himself as being useful while the whole time simply pressing people for information without divulging anything more than just voting.
I don't see this as helpful. Now how much can we all really give because we don't have anything concrete? I honestly don't know.

Mayling has managed to be completely surrounded by WIFOM, and I just find that situation irritating. It really depends on the flips of others as to how scummy I find her. WIFOM isn't much, this I know, but her exchange with Katae/Hando (sold2) with them BOTH being left incapped just makes me wonder.

McFox posted right after Mayling saying "kat lost some points. Ouch" Which could (if he was scum) could be that he was "on your side" until mayling produce a "better argument"

Again, I say this is nothing concrete, this is only opinions that I have.

Frozen I don't have really any sort of case for. Just kinda a nagging feeling in the back of my head that he could be scum.

Kevin just kinda fell off of the map, after his questions he really kinda clammed up..could be kinda shifty.

Kevin and Gheb for me are the easiest for me to see incapping Chaco, because that would require them to do the least amount of posting. Chaco wasn't a huge target to begin with, and would be an easy target to just incap, and then never have to worry about drawing suspicion.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
As you can probably tell Kat, I've been pretty sold on McFox as scum since the beginning of D3. But apparantly people are taking his fear mongeringish reactions as town tells. IMO is don't get it but if a McFox wagon is goin' no where then /shrug.

I've been iffy on KevMo all game. I can see his frustration being legit but I can also see it being an act to simply aid in him brushing away the more scummy aspects of the questionnaire bull****.

Up until recently I've been down for both of their lynches but apparently they aren't popular plays. =/

Like I've said, I wasn't particularly suspicious of Circus but if our cleared people are pushing for him I'd like to hear some more about why that's going on. Not particularly opposed to lynching circus but FFS we'd better get this right this time.

I'm drunk and torn on the issues right now TBQH. I hate how divided this game is. I finally really feel what KevMo has been talking about, playing ****ing multiple games at once in one game. >_<

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
hey, sorry I havn't said much. ><;; Been slightly busy in my end, but I'll post some form of stuff very soon (Trust me, I hate to do a medi)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay. There are a few specific things I think I want to address but they'll have to wait until later because I'm dead tired. Expect my next post tomorrow, and expect it to have lots of quotes.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I saw (and see) Gheb as being this annoying activity police, who masks himself as being useful while the whole time simply pressing people for information without divulging anything more than just voting.
I don't see this as helpful. Now how much can we all really give because we don't have anything concrete? I honestly don't know.
You must have missed the part where I legitimately pointed out connections between mentos and Circus. Both alive. Neither incapped. Coincidence?
But yeah let's ingore that and pretend that I only pressure inactives. Awesome idea.

Current scumlist is:

Circus / Mentos
Mayling
Rockin

Not sure where to place McFox. There's sure a LOT of scum in this game =/

:059:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL I think I did a little more than say "stop being dumb its not me" in newbie 3. I worked my *** of to not get lynch and your ridiculous oversimplification of what I did that game borders on insulting.

@ KevMo: *sigh* my read on Circus must have been ****ed up because he really didn't seem him as scum during my re-reads. Everyone seems to be convinced of him though. =/

I wanna hear why Marshy is clearing McFox, and I suppose if he's down for a Circus wagon.

**** you all if circus flips town though. Like seriously, I'm sick of not hitting scum.
didn't realize i had to list in detail everything you did.

i'll remember next time

kat, i'll get back to your question when i have time to make a good post.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You know what? **** what I said before. No quotes; I'm gonna spit this to you straight. I don't know how well ordered these thoughts are going to be as they pour out, so bare with me.

Enough *****-footin' around about it—I think McFox is town and I don't want to lynch him. I wasn't kidding when I said his "you'll be sorry if you lynch me" post bothered me, but he just comes off so townie to me everywhere else. I've felt this way for a while, but what really sealed it for me were posts like his 900 because I can strongly relate with his sentiments about sucking at scumhunting and thinking you actually have scum in your jowls, only to find that you were just tunneling hardcore. At this point, I legitimately think we would be a fool Town to lynch him. And if he flips scum, then ****, I guess I'll probably get quicklynched. Make Xiivi's dream come true. Oh, and speaking of Xiivi, I'm sure he'll probably pop in and cry "BUDDY BUDDY" on this post. Whatever. Not like I have anything other than that broken record to listen to.

I'm also getting sick of Kevin calling me scum without explaining himself. I'm actually getting sick of people not explaining their votes/suspicions in general. I'm also getting sick of Gheb bringing up his Circus/Mentos scum theory in defense of people harping on him for being activity police. I don't consider activity police to be a bad thing, especially in a game like this, but he keeps bringing up that clearly shaky theory and it's becoming more and more apparent that even he thinks that's pretty much all he's done this game. Town-Gheb should move on.

Frankly, I don't see how McFox and I have been dominating the lynch discussion so far this Day, considering what we've seen. It seems like it's just another RL, but no one's calling it that. Everyone's acting like they actually have good evidence against someone. Xiivi posted that reachy case against me and I refuted it (successfully, I believe). Mayling brought up that rhyming bull**** again and Pythag said I seemed frustrated (duh). On McFox's end, I don't even know what people are thinking anymore. His defending of Kevin seemed to be one of the bigger issues, yet no one seems to be on Kevin anymore. Despite the fact that he listed RONIKE as one of his suspects toDay, AFTER he's been lynched and flipped TOWN. He got next to no flak for that. Does that not scream rehearsed scum pseudo-hunting to anyone else? How much attention do you have to NOT be paying to the game to make a mistake like that? For how long are we going to let scum lead us around by the nose? Kevin and Xiivi essentially tag-team hammered Ronike 24 hours before deadline was up. Ronike even mentioned that scum were practically guaranteed to be on his wagon, which is probably correct. And who do we go for? McFox, towniest mother****er on the list, myself, who wasn't on the wagon at all, and to a smaller extent, Mayling, who I am getting scummier and scummier reads on, but who was also not on the wagon at all.

Mentosman has been getting away with murder activity-wise this Day and his offered next to nothing to the discussion this whole game, it seems. I know it doesn't automatically peg him as scum, but that's no excuse for him to be allowed to just ****ing vanish like this. A couple of people have tip-toed around this, but I think it needs to get stomped on sometime soon. I've said it once and I'll say it again—this is an especially good game for scum to coast in because we have no investigatory roles that can catch them. If we allow them to coast, they will! Why does no one else subscribe to this logic? On that topic, Cello can definitely go now. And Rockin better follow up on his 912.

Also, I'm not responding to anymore points regarding my "HIT" post. I just can't take it anymore. I can't defend it anymore than I already have. If people are just going to continue to bring that against me, then put me out of my ****ing misery now, because I'm fed up with it.

Okay, wait, I'll do one quote.

And here is Xiivii attacking circus again, and Circus appears livid. Something I noted. Circus seems to not like being voted upon. That i can't really understand. I mean I've been thinking that a lot of this game is just glorified RLing (and if anyone thinks it's more than that before we find the breadcrumming/scum connection, I don't believe you) which is based really just on feelings of posts and what not.
Emphasis mine.

Sorry, but does anyone like being voted upon? I think I've made it abundantly clear that my frustration comes not from the receiving of votes but the bull**** reasons people are giving with them (when they give reasons at all). You're right, we seem to just be RLing until we hit scum, but no one's admitting it. And frankly, I think we have overtly better targets to go after than the ones we've been focusing on.

Conclusion: Everyone stop being scum/Tom hand-picked us for this game; how does town suck so much?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Circus I only kept mentioning my theory because I was accused of doing nothing but nudge inactives.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
And that's fair. But when the only thing you mention is your one theory about me and Mentos (which I believe you first expressed back on D1?), it shows that you haven't been looking in very many places. If you're just going to tunnel on me and Mentos until one of us dies, then you're not being helpful.

P.S. Seeing you post just now made me remember I owe you a PM, which I don't have time to make right now. I'll try to remember to send you one later. Sorry, I've been out of it.

Top Bottom