• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn from SK92's Falco here.

wangston

Smash Lord
I just got back from vegas from a smash tournament. SK92's falco is the real deal. Everyone from utah money matched him after the tournament. Ken Nenth snake was the only one to beat him. X's sonic was close to winning as in, all 3 games were both 120+% but SK pulled it out. Corrupt Fate's Pit was close the first game, but the 2nd game was a two stock. I know during friendlies Lada and X both won a game off of him, but X didn't play a whole set just a game. Lada teched a spike on Yoshi's island with ROB, lada almost one that set in friendlies.

I played him in falco ditto's. The first game started off okay and then he won. The 2nd game was just ****, 3 stocked and I got maybe 50% on him. His mind games to grab a falco are too good

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
some new vids of me should be coming soon
i played some utah smashers.
I have like 10+ hours of recording from SK92's monthly. People should subscribe to my channel if they want to see the matches from that tourney as I put them up.

My youtube account is ken4neth :)

wangston

Smash Lord
Can't wait for your new vids SK

I wish I had an opportunity to play you like wangston did.
It was great. I learned a lot from him. I just need to work on falco ditto's haha so basically work on mind gaming some on into a grab.

The sexiest thing he would do is connect 3 or 4 dairs in a row and then read the tech and fsmash.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Wow that really was intense.

As for wangston's videos, you did good in the first stock. You just need to keep playing like that throughout all your matches (easier said than done :p)

Denzi

Smash Master
Wangston: ZOMG QUADRUPLE REVERSE CG!!!

So (some of) those spikes were untechable, right? Because I could swear you were both SDIing towards the stage, but you didn't actually touch the stage at all. I guess it's all in how you space it.

Ken Neth:

Nice job; definately an intense ending.

wangston

Smash Lord

So (some of) those spikes were untechable, right? Because I could swear you were both SDIing towards the stage, but you didn't actually touch the stage at all. I guess it's all in how you space it.
Yup it's all where you last d throw is. sk92 was showing some one how to do it, he never did it seems like a really hard thing to do because you have to aim for the stage. But what he kept on doing was SDIing and landing on the stage which when trying to show how to tech off the stage. So don't even try to tech it's so hard just try to sdi unto the stage.

Zip.

Smash Lord

Ken Neth:

Nice job; definately an intense ending.
yeah i was shocked by the quadruple reverse cg xD
wow.. 0_o

SK92

Smash Journeyman
The utah smashers are so gooooooooooooooooood, you guys should come back to vegas sometime.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
the february monthly might be cancelled to to other tournaments during that time, so probably march 21 on my bday.

wangston

Smash Lord
you should make it a regional tournament, for real this time, get so cal there. X wants to **** espy aka puff ball in a steak match.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I'll guess and say that Snake has the advantage, but Falco should be able to do good with his lasers. (especially when snake pulls the pin, shoot when you hear the sound)

PoweredVolt

Smash Cadet
I'll guess and say that Snake has the advantage, but Falco should be able to do good with his lasers. (especially when snake pulls the pin, shoot when you hear the sound)
Not necessarily. The matchup is considered to be even but Falco has the advantage because of his chaingrab mindgames. If Snake is standing you can laser him and stuff, but he can duck. That's when you approach and phantasm. GG.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Not necessarily. The matchup is considered to be even but Falco has the advantage because of his chaingrab mindgames. If Snake is standing you can laser him and stuff, but he can duck. That's when you approach and phantasm. GG.
Snake can out camp Falco.

noradseven

Smash Lord
In all honesty to see who outcamps who you can look up any somewhat recent jp match between a snake and a falco, the entire match is their of laser vs nades.

Im sure their are some USA matches showing the same thing but when I say entire match I mean ENTIRE MATCH, with time outs on a 10 minute timer(jp timer).

OverLade

Smash Hero
Snake does more damage from camping than Falco does (if both characters camp both will likely take damage from grenades). Falco slightly outcamps him but I'd say Snake's dash attack/snake dashing allows him to approach a camping Falco pretty easily. And up close Falcos approach options are pretty bad, Ftilt beats most everything. He can roll around/side B etc but I dont think Falco strictly outcamps snake.

Denzi

Smash Master
You can do use double ledge lasers to hit a crouching snake. :)

GET CREATIVE. ;)
Even then you're not out camping him, you're going even with him. And that ain't a good idea when his camping kills and yours doesn't'. See RAIN's 9 min match for more details.

Top Bottom