• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Haha, Wailord needs to be in there somewhere. Also, Ganondorf's face in that first pic is hilarious.

So in Pokemon-related news, I got another Jolteon at the Celadon Voltorb flip game. And I have learned just how amazing the Choice items are; I used a Choice Specs to shut down Erika with Firefox, and a Choice Scarf to get LOLwut to outspeed everything Brock had and sweep him with Giga Drain. And Rock Polish got Stoner to outspeed Lt. Surge and get the sweep on him.

So, Terywj, I've got a question. Firefox has Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Will-o'-Wisp, and Confuse Ray. Should I go for Nasty Plot on her, and if so, what move should I delete? I already have a couple Pokeymanz that use set up in Li'l Porkchop, who Dragon Dances, and Stoner, who uses Rock Polish; should I go for a Special Attack set up too? I know Energy Ball would likely be better for coverage than Extrasensory, but I'm too lazy to win a hojillion battles in the Battle Tower to get it.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
You "firefox" has flash fire right? What i did vs the elite 4 is throw in houndoom with flash fire and then nasty plot to sweep the flints entire pokemon team of whoever had the firepokemon. I cant remember who.

But then again i went overboard with powering up Houndoom mid battle with flash fire, sunny day, and nasty plot. It made flame thrower so broken. lol.

If it were me i would have
Flamethrower/Overheat (TM)
Confuse Ray
Nasty Plot
Extrasensory or Dark Pulse (TM)

Idk i find will o wisp kind of useless, sure it can do constant damage and lowers attack, but idk if i want burn im just going to flamethrower. If i want constant damage i would use Toxic. But then again thats just my opinion.

Also with confuse ray, you are fairly safe to use Nasty Plot once or twice.

Though to be honest just to be utterly broken. If i was able to breed as well. I would use
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower

Then first turn confuse ray, followed by hypnosis, then flamethrower if they are weak to fire or resistant to psychic or dream eater if they are resistant to fire, weak to psychic, or if i took any damage setting it up.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Lionman, sweet blood elf texture :D Looks good. You should make Zelda a female belf. :O

Also someone link me to the SWF chat. I can't find it D:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah I'm thinking of starting a new social thread so I can embed the chat into the OP. It wouldn't work now since Anonano doesn't have mod powers.

Browny

Smash Hater
Link boards should make an irc imo, join #lucario and #zss on the globalgamers network for good times :)

[/shameless plug]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Link boards should make an irc imo, join #lucario and #zss on the globalgamers network for good times :)

[/shameless plug]
#Lucario has good times, indeed.

And I'm only modding for the Lucario boards, sorry guys but this is Scabe's territory. It would be a no no if I don't have an ok to do it, still Thank you for the thoughts.

I approve of a new Social Thread as well.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You have my ok!

Luckily Link/DK/MeleeLink boards is easy enough that I can handle it alone. :)

Maybe I'll add a poll for the new Social thread? That would be so ironic.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hmm I don't know!

Actually I think it's so we can embed the chat into the OP and add bios and stuff like other social threads.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hmm I don't know!

Actually I think it's so we can embed the chat into the OP and add bios and stuff like other social threads.
Don't we already have that thread somewhere by Thunder of Zeus which have all the biographies and all that? We could just use some copypasta or something.

That's my suggestion, anyway.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I didn't like how Zeus' important links thread turned into a social thread as well. It was because of the biographies that it turned into a small social fest.

That's why I'm thinking of having a Important Links thread being the Q/A thread as well. While a new social thread will have biography and an embedded chat like this one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279963

Also we probably couldn't embed the chat in Zeus' thread anyways since he's lost modship.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Anyone got Facebook?

OMG I'm so dumb, I could just merge the posts so that I'm the owner of this thread! Oh well I still would like a thread without the poll... :urg:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I said it back when I was a super noob, and I say it still!
He actually can't. There is like some glitch with polls in threads where you can't delete the poll. Ever. It will stick with the thread forever. Forever. Forever...

Anyway that's why Scabe wants to be able to use a new social thread, so the current poll doesn't just keep hanging over us like that.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
NOOOOOO!!!!!! Stoner died :( Of all the things to kill it, a critical hit Explosion did it in.... from full health. Stoner had an absurd defense, too.... it had to have near max EVs and IVs in defense (166 defense at level 55) and resists the Normal type Explosion. Had to get my other Graveler, Rock Solid (I know it's a crappy name, shut up, I didn't think Stoner would die, haha) up to speed to replace it... but that gives me no depth for Rock types if this one dies (I have another Geodude with wretched IVs; like nothing higher than a 5)
New team:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh man I like this new Rock Solid guy and his Guy Fawkes Mask haha. I love V for Vendetta.

Edit: I'll see if an admin can delete the poll.

Edit: Oh wow I can't believe Raepface died ;_;

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
NOOOOOO!!!!!! Stoner died :( Of all the things to kill it, a critical hit Explosion did it in.... from full health. Stoner had an absurd defense, too.... it had to have near max EVs and IVs in defense (166 defense at level 55) and resists the Normal type Explosion. Had to get my other Graveler, Rock Solid (I know it's a crappy name, shut up, I didn't think Stoner would die, haha) up to speed to replace it... but that gives me no depth for Rock types if this one dies (I have another Geodude with wretched IVs; like nothing higher than a 5)
New team:
Huggles, keep in mind that during anything pre-Generation V Explosion is a base 250 power move which cuts the target defense stat in half. That being said, even things like Rock- and Steel-types take huge damage from it regardless. Explosion and Selfdestruct are the bane of any and all Nuzlockers. That said, I'm at the Elite Four in my Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! The ending begins, now!

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Huggles, keep in mind that during anything pre-Generation V Explosion is a base 250 power move which cuts the target defense stat in half. That being said, even things like Rock- and Steel-types take huge damage from it regardless. Explosion and Selfdestruct are the bane of any and all Nuzlockers. That said, I'm at the Elite Four in my Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke! The ending begins, now!
Ah, ok. I didn't realize it cuts defense in half. It still shocked me though because my Graveler, like I said, had full health, about as high defense as you can get, and about 5 levels on the opponent's (Janine) Weezing. Most other Explosions and Selfdestructs didn't really threaten Stoner too much; in general he shrugged off most Explosions he took.

Get at the Elite Four, Terywj! Do some work!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gen V from what I hear is good. Shame I'm trying to keep myself in the dark about it. :(

Also I'm Justin Nahin on Facebook is people want to add me.

Top Bottom