• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
i was tired with pokemon, no with the game, but the tv series... man all the chapters except the fight with GYM boss or stadium battles, had the same enthing, the team roket was defeated once again. (i dont know how is his phrase in English)

in Spanish is El equipo Roket ha sido vencido otra vez ...... Wobofet!

i am tired for this, but i play PKM stadium sometimes
The anime was stale and only got worse going from Johto to Hoenn. Brock is still a hilarious character, though.

Chocobo Racing.
Dunno what that is...but LP's of racing games...

Let's play wii sport :laugh:
:laugh:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pokemon anime imo:

Kanto: Amazing, even if the pacing was bad.

Orange Islands: Better pacing, not as good as Kanto but it has it's good moment.

Johto: This is looking good at the start...then they get lost in a forest again, and again...oh look another plot where they are doing nothing but watching it on the side lines...oh look another crappy filler...another 30 episodes until something relevant happens...god kill me.

Hoenn: Here is our apolegy for that crappy season...but it's still not great...>_<

Battle frontier: Back in Kanto...what the hell we don't even reference any old characters, story improves but seriously they don't take advantage of Kanto at all.

Sinnoh: I should kill myse...wait, they made a series that rivals the original Kanto in goodness, a Rival that I love to see more than Gary...the plot is moving well and the filler is actually entertaining...they learned and improved. =D

B/W: I hear good things from my friends who is watching it, except that Team rocket is acting out of character except for Meowth. I'll get to it when I can watch it without spoiling myself on the games.

~

...yeah I watch the anime.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I think you should do something with an entertaining storyline that you could make comments on while you play. As i said on youtube. You should do like a professor layton run through or maybe Phoenix Wright. It would be interesting to both seeing how you get through the puzzles in professor layton, which can also be used as a video walk through of each puzzle. Or just have some entertaining insight on the Phoenix Wright stories as well as going through the court room and searching for clue days.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The issue with doing a LP of Professor Layton is that I have technical problems with running DS emulators on my laptop. That's quite literally the only thing stopping me from doing playthroughs of DS games.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Basically my list of considerations include Advanced Wars 2 (Campaign / War Room), a Fire Emblem game, or a Super Mario game.

If there are other ideas / suggestions, let me know!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
What about final fantasy tactics advance? Its similar to advance wars and fire emblem but more complex.

Hmm super mario RPG is also a good choice as someone stated. Or even like a megaman battle network or something or is that only DS i cant remember.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
-Advanced Wars 2 (Campaign / War Room)
-Megaman Battle Network (4/5/6)
-Fire Emblem series
-Super Mario series
-Super Mario Crossover

What do you guys think?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
-Advanced Wars 2 (Campaign / War Room)
-Megaman Battle Network (4/5/6)
-Fire Emblem series
-Super Mario series
-Super Mario Crossover

What do you guys think?
I wouldn't do battle network 4 or 5, they kinda bored me and a lot of people think they are easily the weakest with the battle network games.

The rest are very good choices.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
okay thats super lame. Shinx finally learns spark. Then gets owned by a skunktank, and now i have nothing to beat water again. lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Mario Crossover?
Super Mario Crossover is flash game that allows you to play characters such as Link, Ryu, etc. on a typical Mario level(s).

I personally absolutely loved Battle Network 6. I'd say do that.

^What Ryos said.
I like the idea of Megaman 6 too, easily my favorite of the BN series.

I wouldn't do battle network 4 or 5, they kinda bored me and a lot of people think they are easily the weakest with the battle network games.

The rest are very good choices.
Yeah agreed.

okay thats super lame. Shinx finally learns spark. Then gets owned by a skunktank, and now i have nothing to beat water again. lol.
Well, I'd suppose it'd be better than getting your level 45 Pokemon KO'd later on. Y'know, like my Absol and Altaria. :c

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I....isn't Absol sorta useless, too? I only captured it, I never trained it.

Wouldn't your entire Nuzlocke go easier if you kept superpowering just one Poke? Like I used to: just keep training the starter, equip it with EXP Share when not fighting gyms, and something to boost it's power when fighting gyms? I'd rarely die more than three times, and, too, could have been avoided by using a hyper potion or...max potion?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I....isn't Absol sorta useless, too? I only captured it, I never trained it.
Absol in Generation III is pretty useless, but at the time I had lost my Mightyena so I needed a replacement Dark-type.

Wouldn't your entire Nuzlocke go easier if you kept superpowering just one Poke? Like I used to: just keep training the starter, equip it with EXP Share when not fighting gyms, and something to boost it's power when fighting gyms? I'd rarely die more than three times, and, too, could have been avoided by using a hyper potion or...max potion?
That's not fun or challenging, though! :c

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I guess losing something early isnt as bad as losing something late one. But atm i only have Prinplup, Bidoofs evolution, Staravia, Geodude, and Beautifly. So basically 2 water types, 2 normals, 2 flying, 1 bug and a ground and rock type. I have the option of adding in shellos, but really whats the point in adding one more water type to my team. I also already have a ground pokemon that is better then shellos.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
That's not fun or challenging, though! :c
My implicit question was: can it be done? It seems it can. Hmm...I wonder if I should start my own Nuzlocke now.

It'll have to be Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen though. I hate DS emulators. They keep crashing and it's frickin' annoying.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My implicit question was: can it be done? It seems it can. Hmm...I wonder if I should start my own Nuzlocke now.

It'll have to be Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen though. I hate DS emulators. They keep crashing and it's frickin' annoying.
Well that's definitely doable. In your scenario it's essentially become a solo-run.

Yeah, my problem with a Diamond Nuzlocke was that the DS emulators were unstable. You should so start a Nuzlocke, though!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I wish I could do a Let's play with commentary.

Does anyone know how to get voice recording?

Hmm, I really don't want to delete my Pearl file though after so much hours I spent in it grinding to start a Nuzlocke, I may get HeartGold.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Some programs let you record what's happening on your computer for ROMs with a mic record function.

That's what my friends does, I might do just that so I'll see if I can find the program.

PS. get Heartgold.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Scabe do me a favor and get Soul Silver. lol. I need pokemon from there. Maybe you could trade me...

lol

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I have Soul Silver, but I happen to be doing a Nuzlocke Run on it at the moment, and trading with non-Nuzlocke run files is AGAINST THE RULES. After I finish I can try to trade with you though, Ryos, haha. Although I was never able to get the online function to work.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Why does brock have a wailord.... lol. Pretty neat though. The animation for the pokemon is a nice touch. But the background slightly blurs and moves and its kind of weird. I also like the NSW was here YIC is a loser. lol.

Pika does a little dance.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Haha, what have I done?! I've made everyone start Nuzlocke runs!

There aren't really too many hard-bound rules for Nuzlocke runs; I posted the rules I'm following earlier on. This is the official website for those of you who are interested.

http://www.nuzlocke.com/?page_id=2
To be fair I was already in a Nuzlocke from way back. Teehee~~

I wish I could do a Let's play with commentary.

Does anyone know how to get voice recording?

Hmm, I really don't want to delete my Pearl file though after so much hours I spent in it grinding to start a Nuzlocke, I may get HeartGold.
If you have a newer laptop they usually have built-in mics. If you have a system like Hypercam then they can record straight from the mic for you.

Speaking of Pokemon, our new PR has a Pokemon theme:

Where's that? (the board, not region)

Top Bottom