• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
dude, now these boards suck without race discussion.

i feel like a crack addict. i don't wanna do it anymore, cause i end up feeling pain, but it makes things interesting...

at least that's how i think crack addiction works... where the **** is Dorsey when i need him.

lol i love starting ****.

(im jking Dorsey don't get off on me pweeeezzz [insert text heart to alleviate offensiveness])

lord karn

Smash Master
I heard falco finds it offensive when you call him a space duck. I personally don't see why he should be offended if he knows we are joking.

null55

Smash Master
I heard falco finds it offensive when you call him a space duck. I personally don't see why he should be offended if he knows we are joking.
lol.

but yeah chill on the lingo. you can call us space quacks, but space ducks... that **** is ****ed up.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
heeeell yeah smith. that **** was too good. and sour cream and onion chips. AND COKE!!!

not to mention a side of enough ganon v falcon to make the ladies swoon.

best dinner effin ever.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
. . . .Moe's?
What do they serve?

*frown*
I'm. . getting antsy guys. There's no supply of smash around here. You know what it feels like to have a game cube less than 10 FEET FROM WHERE YOU ****ING SLEEP AND NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY SMASH?!!?!?!?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I'm gonna kill someone. . . .seriously. I need to play. I need it like DK needs his ****ing bananas. I need it like JFE, Like Chris needs his girl. . . I can. . .feel it chipping away at my psyche. it. . .its making me crazy. Its. . . its. . . .

*maniacal laugh* Mr. Wiggles? Where. . . where are you mr. wiggles?

*Grunts* I think I'll just steal a controller from cam. . . he lives across the hall. . . All i need to do is burn his door down . . . . .

null55

Smash Master
chipotle ~ qdoba, barbabritos, moe's

however, chipotle >>>>>>>>>>>>> that ****.

TJ you're such a little *****. if you want to smash just ask me -_-;;

teams late tonight, btw.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
so my understanding is that this thing is at five in the place where the tourney before last was held.

if not, please text me with the right details.

910 849 7373.

It's detrimental to me actually being there. I'll actually be in the area around duke East for a good part of the day, it would be a shame to miss this cause I dont know when and where it is.

Thanx.

T. J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom