• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This thread is relevant to all of my interests.

BTW: Yeah, I'm going to Pound 4. My hotel room is gonna be free, and I'm gonna have money to spare for mad MM's.

Sexy.

Edit: The only problem is that somebody else in my car needs to drive through VA because it's illegal for me to drive there.
Looooool Tell me more. =p

I'm tempted to stay with Crio, but I think with 5 people in my car the price won't be too terrible and I wouldn't want to overcrowd the room anyway.
I just now read PP's post.

I can't drive through VA because my license is suspended there from when I went to Jail.

Juce

Smash Ace
Mario dittos are the best.

Also, sup Eggz. I don't think you know this but I used to loooooove your Mario back in the day haha.
Haha <3
I always want to pick Mario back up then get sidetracked by young link or bowser or something.

dthrow dair is the standard cg. it works on anyone that can't smash di. just dthrow and time a dair to hit them before they pop off of the ground too far. utilt leads into grab on fast fallers, as does dash attack. dsmash is good. uair is good. bair is good. sheild is silly. ummmm we're good characters. double ic? you know you wanna.
Why would you count on someone not smash DIing in 2010?

DJRome

Smash Hero
working on getting some new setups guys. i now have 3 melee full setups and just bought 4 cubes so once i get the melees for them, we should be good. :( mad $ tho. those door fees are not going to waste :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol if ledger's boy can pump me out some melee discs, all i will need are tvs at this one. and that will mean 8+ tvs, possibly more if seven can fit more in his car from pound

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i have a tv, but idk how i'm getting to this (i sorta assumed that however pp was coming, i was coming) so i can't guarantee any tv's. but i have one

DJRome

Smash Hero
:\ turns out ledger's boy can only do discs for the wii, which is not useful. imma have to ebay this it looks like. . . someone drop me some christmas gifts so i can pump these babies out. . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhhhhh....

probably. I don't think I'll actually have my car by then so my going at all might depend on Seven. I imagine him being a woman about going to another tournament after Pound, so we'll see I guess.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
me vs moo (ganon vs fox and doc)
me vs pp (ganon ditto) watch pp get beat!
me vs cam (ganon luigi (were you serious? i'll take ya money if you want)
me vs dark hart (ganon vs ...fox?)

BEHR you want some?

now i just need an ensured ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom